Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-12-2013, 04:44 PM

Kevin ran out of the house. He stood beside Torie, looking at the man on the ground. Kevin hugged Torie, "I'm so glad you're safe."

Natalie looked down at the guy on the ground in the living room. Of course, he was no longer pinned down, so she felt the need to do it. She sat on top of him like a chair, crossing her legs and looking at her nails. "Torie will be fine. You are the one who's in trouble. When the cops get here, you're going to jail, and I've done a few jail-spoof films to know they will simple love you in there."
-
Ryan put an arm around Lacey, thinking to himself, Relax, Ryan. Play it cool.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-12-2013, 04:49 PM

Torie hugged him back. "Of course I am. What about you? How is your hand?" She asked, trying her hardest to keep her voice level.

Soon she heard sirens in the distant and a couple cop cars rolled up along with an ambulance.

The guy Natalie was sitting on laughed. "Dearie, I've been to jail before. It doesn't frighten me." He replied, smiling nastily.
~
Lacey relaxed against him and turned her head to kiss his neck, then went back to the movie.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-12-2013, 04:52 PM

"Oh, uh..." Kevin hadn't felt it, due to the adrenaline, but his knuckles were turning a little purple. "Fine. Bruised. I'm more worried about you."

Natalie stood up and kicked him in the jaw, "So then you're just a piece of sh*t in general. Congrats on failing at life."

Nina ran outside and explained the situation to the cops.
-
Ryan swallowed, feeling butterflies in his stomach. He also tried to focus on the movie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-12-2013, 05:02 PM

One of the paramedics walked over to Torie and Kevin. She looked at Torie and paused. "Ma'am, you are covered in blood." She said.

Torie looked at her clothes. Her arm where she had gotten cut several times was red from blood while the bottom half was Hickory's. "I have a few cuts on my arm but the bottom half is his." She replied, looking at Hickory. "He also has a couple knife wounds as well as several severed ligaments and muscles in his right knee."

The paramedic nodded. "Why don't I take a look at your cuts? Does anyone else have any injuries?"

"Take a look at his hand first. I want to go check on the others." Torie replied, kissing Kevin's cheek. "I will be right back, ok."

Two cops came over and took Hickory in a squad car while another two walked in and grabbed Martin, who now had a bruised jaw.

The chief walked up to Nina. "Mrs. Ellingson, is everyone ok here?" He asked, concerned.
~
Lacey was, in a way, like Heather in the fact that she wasn't afraid being...sexual in public. She placed her hand on his thigh, just enough to seem semi-proper but enough to send a message.

((ok, gotta go to work. should get a break sometime tonight))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-12-2013, 05:11 PM

Nina nodded. "I believe so. Torie's the only one they really hurt. My oldest daughter made sure everyone who wasn't involved from the beginning stayed hidden. I opened the door and they grabbed me, demanding Victoria. My youngest daughter, Natalie, she ran off and they chased her, and then Torie and Kevin came out from their room and it escalated from there into a fight, and I ran and called you. It was terrifying."

Kevin showed the paramedic his hand, "It's fine. I just punched the guy. I assume this happens when you punch people? I don't know, this is the first time I've hit anyone or anything." His voice was shaky, and less slurred than early, but it was still obvious that he had been drinking. "I want to make sure Torie's okay. She's my girlfriend, and they were threatening her. I had to do something."

Cathy told everyone they were allowed to leave their hiding places, and that the cops had arrived. Everyone in the house, minus Joey who was in his room hiding the beer and pot in case the police came to check his room for some reason. Kent was slightly shorter than his 6' tall girlfriend Cathy, and he had short black hair and a thick beard. Natalie was trying to console one of the maids, who was extremely frightened by the ordeal and had worried about being hurt and unable to provide for her children.
-
Ryan, heart beating rapidly now, moved the popcorn to the seat beside him. The theatre wasn't packed or anything, but they weren't the only ones there either. "What are you doing, Lace?" He whispered, having a faint idea because he did move the popcorn off his lap, but still surprised since it's something he didn't think Torie would have ever thought about doing.
-
Heather stopped making out with Alex and blushed, "Unless we want to get walking in on again, we should wait for our food. It should be here any minute."

Meanwhile in the house, Ella was complaining about Heather and Alex to the rest of the gang, "Heather really seems to have a thing for selfish @ssholes." She was annoyed that her plan to get Heather and Alex in trouble with Quinton only partially worked, since even though they was going to be a fight about it, it brought Heather and Alex together. She didn't want any three of them happy.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-12-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-12-2013, 08:56 PM

The Chief nodded. "I see that the paramedics are already talking with your son and Victoria. Do you know why they wanted her?"

The paramedic nodded and looked at his hand. "Nothing appears to be broken but let me go ahead and get you an ice pack for that. Also, Ma'am, you should come with me before you do any walking. I want to make sure those cuts aren't serious."

Torie frowned but nodded. "Of course." Torie replied, looking out to the drive way and noticing several reporters pulling up to the scene. "Kevin, there are reporters pulling up to the house." She whispered, tensing again.
-
Lacey slipped her hand closer to his crotch. "What does it feel like." She purred softly.
-
Alex laughed as Kiki knocked on the door at that time. Upon Alex allowing her to enter, she set the bags on the desk. "Anything else sir?"

Mike rubbed her back. "Hey, don't stress so much."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-12-2013, 09:03 PM

Nina shook her head, "No, no idea. They just burst into our house and said they wanted to see her."

Kevin sighed, "That's the price you pay when you live in L.A. Hey, shoo!" He cried out and waved his hands around to try to get them to go away. XD It wasn't exactly working, but he didn't know what else to do. Kevin took the ice pack from the paramedic and put it on his hand. He said to Torie, "We should go inside then. They can't bug us in there."
-
Ryan swallowed, "I know what it feels like... Go ahead, I'm not going to stop you." He replied quietly.
-
Heather shook her head, "Not from me, thanks." She grabbed her burger and attacked it. XD

"Ugh, I just hate them all so much..." Ella mumbled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-12-2013, 09:09 PM

Chief nodded. "We will question them when we get to the station. Are you wanting to press charges?"

Torie was sitting in the ambulance as the paramedic looked at her. "Ma'am, I think I am going to have to take you hospital. A couple of these cuts need stitche and I want to make sure that these ribs aren't cracked."

Torie sighed and looked at Kevin. "Come with me?"
-
Lacey smirked and slide her hand down his pants.
-
Alex shook his head and dismissed Kiki. He then munched on his own burger.

"Don't let the, get to you babe."

(( g2g break is just about over. I will be back on around 11))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-12-2013, 09:14 PM

"That's up to Victoria. We don't need the extra publicity." Nina said.

Kevin hugged her gently, "Of course I will." He waved over to his mom, "We have to go to the hospital. Hopefully we won't be long, but we'll definitely be back by tomorrow." He then got into the ambulance with Torie.
-
Ryan sat back in his seat, now incredibly unable to follow the movie, was mostly focused on what was happening, and secondarily on trying not to make too much noise so he didn't attract the attention of everyone around.
-
"Sooooo good." Heather smiled, "I haven't had one of these in ages. Kyle wouldn't let me eat them, because I'd get fat."

Ella rolled her eyes. "Easier said than done. All three of those idiots made my life miserable, and hell, I might have just done Heather a favor by telling Quinton about her cheating. Which, if they do break up, is terrible for me. Quinton won't have Heather to distract him. He'll be all about trying to f*ck my life up. Gosh, I need a smoke."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-12-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 01:13 AM

The Chief paused as he listened to Kevin. "I will question her in the morning. Would you rather me come here or have her come down to the precinct?"

Torie smiled and got into the ambulance with the paramedic. She could hear the reporters asking questions and demanding answers.
~
Lacey smirked. She knew she could never live up to Torie, that she would forever be in her shadow but right here, right now-she knew that all of Ryan's attention was focused on her and that's all she cared about.
~
"Well, I don't care what you eat as long as you are happy and it doesn't affect your health-not your weight." Alex replied, looking at the time. "We should probably be getting dressed here soon."
~
Mike hugged her. "Why don't we go up to our room and watch a movie or snuggle?"

<3