Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-12-2013, 03:18 PM

Natalie heard the man leave and got out of her hiding place. She grabbed a knife from the kitchen and went back into the main room, where Cathy was still yelling at the man holding their mother and Nina was still begging to be let go.

Natalie stood there, knife in hand. "Listen to my sister. Let our mother go now."

"OH SH*T." Kevin said, wide eyed and shocked. He pulled the guy into his room and tied the guy to the bed with a cord he found. He then ran out after Torie, "Tor," he whispered, "What's this about?"

Joey was still playing Killzone in his room, Joseph was still in his bedroom sleeping, and Cathy's boyfriend Kent was unpacking their suitcase in Cathy's room. The servants in the house were all hiding.
-
Heather smirked and kissed Alex back.
-
"Movie first, though." Ryan smiled as he pulled into the theatre. He got out of the car and helped Lacey out of the car.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-12-2013, 03:29 PM

The guys laughed. "Aww, look at the pretty girl with the shiny knife." The guy holding Nina sneered. "And we'll let your mom go as soon as we get the resistance leader."

Torie looked at what was happening and then looked at Kevin. "I don't know but they have your mom. Natalie is holding a knife and actually looking pretty threatening." She whispered back. "And apparently, they want me."

"Where's Dylan?" The guy holding Nina asked the other one. "Don't know. Maybe he found the girl."

Torie turned to Kevin. "Hey, love you." She whispered, kissing him softly, then stepped out into the open. "I believe Dylan is taking a nap." Torie replied, coldly. "Nina, are you ok?"

"Ahh...she finally makes her appearance." The guy holding Nina smiled.
~
Alex slipped on top of her, kissing her slow and passionately.
~
Lacey took his hand and followed him into the theatre.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-12-2013, 03:40 PM

"Yes, dear, I'm fine." Nina replied, concerned more doe Torie than herself. "Go, run, Torie. These men are going to hurt you."

Natalie glared at the man, "Let my mom go now, Torie's here. You can talk with her, but don't even think about touching her or this 'pretty girl' will make good use of this knife going through your pretty neck, @sshole."

Cathy saw Kevin cowering in the hallway and snuck over to where he was, "Kevin, get over there. They're after your girlfriend."

"I don't fight..." Kevin mumbled.

"Put some of that liquid courage to work, and I won't tell them you bought Joey alcohol." Cathy tried bargaining with him. She shoved Kevin out into the main room and then she ran down the hall to tell the others what was happening.

Kevin felt exposed, standing there in the room like an idiot. "Uh, can you guys please leave? If you wanted to speak with Torie you could have just asked and we would have gone to a public place and have a nice peaceful conversation..."

Noticing Kevin's speech was slightly slurred, Nina asked, "Kevin, are you drunk?"

Kevin didn't reply but he stood in front of Torie. "If you want her, you'll have to get through me."
-
Ryan bought them two tickets, and they went into the theater. Ryan liked sitting at the back, but he asked Lacey where she wanted to sit.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-12-2013, 03:47 PM

Torie smiled at Nina and then glared at the guy holding Nina. "You have me. Let her go."

The guy let go of Nina and push her towards Natalie.

He started walking towards Kevin and Torie.

Torie put a hand on Kevin's shoulder. "You don't have to fight, Kevin." She whispered. "You know I can take care of myself." She then added louder, "I already took down one of you guys. I can take down you two as well."

The guy that had been holding Nina continued to walk straight towards them as the other one sweeped to the side.
~
"How about the center middle?" Lacey suggested.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-12-2013, 03:55 PM

Natalie hugged her mom, "Glad you're okay, mom. Go call the cops." she whispered, gently pushing her mom away. Natalie grabbed the guy that had stepped to the side and held the knife to his throat. She tried to do so in a way that was threatening, yet sexy so that he wouldn't be as aggressive if he got out of her grasp. "Don't move."

Nina went and called the cops.

Kevin shook his head, "You're my girlfriend. I should protect you. I can't stand by while you and Natalie fight these guys." Kevin turned to the guy who was walking toward them and he punched him in the face.
-
Ryan nodded, even though he wouldn't have chosen there, "Sure." he walked to the middle center and sat down with her. "Did you want me to go get some popcorn real quick?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-12-2013, 04:06 PM

The man grabbed Natalie's hand which held the knife and squeezed hard. "Aww, the pretty girl thinks she knows how to fight."

The guy Kevin hit staggered back a bit. Torie grabbed the guy by his clothes and whipped him around, placing her arm around his neck. "Who sent you?" She hissed.

The guy just glared at her.

Torie tightened her grip. "Who sent you?" She demanded.

The guy elbowed her in the ribs and slipped out of her grasp. He then pulled his own knife out and, while Torie was gathering her breath, he drew the knife across her arm. Torie bit her lip as it felt like her arm was lit on fire.
~
"Sure. I'll stay here and save the seats." Lacey replied, flipping her hair.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-12-2013, 04:12 PM

Natalie dropped the knife, not wanting him to turn it on her. She slapped him with her other hand. "Let go of my arm, now, before I make you."

"DON'T HURT HER." Kevin screamed and tackled the guy, pinning his arms down while on top of him.
-
Ryan went and got popcorn, coming back just in time for the movie. He sat down and put the bowl on his lap, and a large soda in the cup holder.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-12-2013, 04:26 PM

Torie blinked, never seeing this side of Kevin.

The guy let go of Nat's arm and started towards Torie.

Torie turned and looked at the guy, then bolted out the open front door. "You want me? Come get me." She yelled, wanting to take the fighting away from Kevin and his family.

The guy smiled and ran after Torie, who had stopped out in the middle of drive way. Her arm was bleeding and she could feel her ribs starting to bruise. The guy stopped and pulled out two knives. "Well, you can't fight much can you, dearie. I mean, Martin was decent on the knives and he gave you a nice little cut."

Torie pursed her lips together, focusing on his movements and not his words. The guy charged at her and Torie moved out of the way, allowing his momentum to take him passed her. The guy turned around and came at her again. This time, grabbed him by his shirt and redirected him into a nearby wall. He hit it head on. "Da.mn b*tch." He muttered, rubbing his head.

Torie walked over to him and grabbed the knives out of his hands, then punched him across the face. Not realizing that the guy was tougher than he looked, he back handed her across the lower jaw, sending her backwards. He took her feet out from underneath her and she fell to the ground. He crawled on top of her as Torie grabbed one of the knives and slid it across her his arm. He yelled in surprise and jumped off her as she slid it behind his knee, tearing the ligaments and other muscles.

The guy Kevin pinned down started to try and wiggle out of his grasp. "Your girlfriend is going to die. Hickory never loses a battle."
~
Lacey leaned her head against him and started to eat some popcorn.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-12-2013, 04:31 PM

"Kevin, don't listen to him. Mom called the cops. They'll be here any minute." Natalie said, running over to her brother and the other man.

Kevin stood up off the guy, ignoring Natalie, and started running toward the door.
-
Ryan had a hard time focusing on the movie. He kept looking at Lacey, almost surprised every time he saw that it wasn't Torie cuddling up against him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-12-2013, 04:37 PM

Hickory was laying on the ground, unable to stand due to his leg being cut. Torie stood above him, partially covered in blood. "Who sent you?" She demanded.

Hickory glared at her through his tears.

Torie kicked him in the ribs. "I asked, who sent you." She snarled.

"The anti-resistance wants you, dead or alive." He replied, coldly.

Torie froze, not sure what else to do.
~
Lacey didn't notice, as she was engrossed in the movie.

((g2g soon work -.-))

<3