Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-11-2013, 03:41 PM

"Alright. I'll meet you back at the car in an hour. Uh..." she paused. "I only have a $20, and I'll probably need more than that, so maybe you should meet me back at the salon in an hour instead."
-
"Sure." Sam took out her measuring tape.

"I'll be trying stuff on in the next stall." Natalie reminded, before disappearing into the pink changing stall beside Torie.

Sam closed the door to the stall Torie was in, obviously for privacy reasons.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-11-2013, 03:45 PM

Alex nodded. "Of course. Call me when you are done if it ends any sooner than an hour. Have fun." He replied, getting out and opening the door for her.
~
Torie slipped her top and bra off. "Ready when you are."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 03:56 PM

Heather smiled, "You too." she gave him a kiss and went into the salon.
-
Sam measured Torie. When she was done, she smiled, "I'd say you're a 32C." She then measured the rest of Torie, "And you'd probably fit into a small, as far as bottoms go. Our two piece lingerie is by cup size, but any one piece lingerie is just by the size, so they might not always fit perfect in the bust, but for you I think you can squeeze the girls into a small just fine."

She handed Torie a purple pen and paper with things on it such as: push-up, demi-cup, full-cup, strapless, etc. She left the room and came back with a bin labeled with her cup size. "Here you go. They each have a tag on them with the type of cut or style they are. Check off the ones you like." She gave another smile and left the change room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 04:02 PM

Alex walked over to one of the jewelry stores and started to browse. A young woman walked over to him. "How are we doing today, sir?" She asked.

"I am fine, thank you." Alex replied, narrowing in on some necklaces.

"So, who are we shopping for today?" She asked.

"My girlfriend."

"Aww...how nice. Anything I can help you with?"

"No thank you...just looking at the moment."

"Of course. My name is Chandra. If you need anything, let me know."

Alex nodded.
~
"Thank you." Torie said, trying things on.

She did find three that she liked a lot, but she wanted Natalie's opinion. She threw her clothes back on and walked out of the dressing room. "Hey Natalie?"

((Lace Slip with Garters - Sexy Little Things - Victoria's Secret)

((Limited Edition Lace & Mesh Garter Slip - Very Sexy - Victoria's Secret)

((Limited Edition Lace & Mesh Garter Slip - Very Sexy - Victoria's Secret)

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 04:06 PM

Heather told the woman she wanted her hair bleached and her hair and bangs trimmed.
-
Natalie opened the changing room stall after throwing her clothes back on. "Yeah, Torie? Find anything?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 04:09 PM

"Actually, I found a couple things. Wanted your opinion." Torie replied, showing her the garments.
~
Alex started to narrow it down between 4 necklaces.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 04:15 PM

"Kevin loved red. I'd go with the red one." Natalie replied. She herself had picked out a couple pushup bras, nothing too fancy. "Ready to check out then?"
-
Heather's hair was soon done. She smiled in the mirror, "I love it. It's so smooth."

(( Heather Blonde by SusanCoffey on deviantART ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 04:20 PM

Torie nodded. "Thanks." She said, grabbing the red one and putting the other one back. "Where are we going after this?"
~
Alex had decided on two necklaces. He quickly bought the two and walked to the car, hiding them under his seat. xD

(http://dpegb9ebondhq.cloudfront.net/...1_original.jpg)

(http://d310a9hpolx59w.cloudfront.net...1_original.jpg)

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 04:25 PM

"Wherever you want." Natalie grinned. She purchased her stuff and added, "There are so many designer shops around, I figure we'll walk down the street and walk into any place that strikes our fancy."
-
Heather texted Alex that she was done.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 04:28 PM

"Sounds great! I need to get a dress for Dublin. What about you?"
~
Alex walked into the shop and smiled when he saw her. "Well, don't you look like the old you." He replied, wrapping his arm around her waist. He looked at the hair dresser. "How much do I owe you?"

<3