Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-11-2013, 02:27 PM

Heather giggled, "I guess we better buy this dress and get out of here. We'll finish this in the car." she said, starting to get her regular clothes back on.
-
Inside, the lights were dim. There was a seating area in the middle of the first floor, with a few fuzzy pink sectional sofas and leather ottomans. The first floor was perfumes, shampoos, lotions, etc. as well as bags and clothing. The bras, panties, and lingerie were upstairs. Natalie walked over to the escalator and took it up, "So, is Kevin still into acting like a crazy animal-beast-man in bed? If you're wondering, I both asked Liz about it, and I've heard him from my room. He growls a lot, and I'm assuming it's a sexual thing."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-11-2013, 02:36 PM

He smiled and put his clothes on as well. "Sure you don't want to try the other dresses on."
~
Torie tensed, again, not exactly liking this conversation. "Why don't we just focus on the lingerie." She replied, following her. Torie knew that her questions were harmless but...she was more of a private person. She didn't like being asked what her and Kevin did in bed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 02:47 PM

"Yeah, I'm sure." Heather smiled. She took the dresses and handed the two she didn't try on to the woman. She looked at the two, somewhat disgusted with her nose turned up at them all snooty. XD

Heather giggled a bit at the look on the woman's face and took Alex's hand, walking up to the front counter.
-
Natalie smiled, "Fine, I get it, you're a more private person. Sorry, I'm used to being around people like myself, who are a little more open about that kind of thing." They arrived at the top of the escalator, the entire floor filled with so many different styles and colors of undergarments. Natalie walked over to the lingerie section and they were approached by an employee.

"Can I help you find anything today?" the petite young woman in her early 20s, with shoulder length straight brown hair and bangs, asked.

"Not with me, but my friend here is looking for a sexy lingerie outfit for her boyfriend as a little Christmas surprise."

"What kind of lingerie are you looking for? Do you know what size you are?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 02:50 PM

Alex smirked and quickly paid for the dress. "Anywhere else you want to go?" He asked, holding the bag for her.
~
"No and no. This is my first time ever doing something like this." Torie replied, smiling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 03:02 PM

((wasn't letting me post there. O_o ))

"Hm. I want a pair of shoes for the dress, and I want to have my hair redyed because I hate these black streaks now."
-
"Fun! Well, my name's Sam and how about we get you sized then?" she smiled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 03:06 PM

"Ok, I'll drive while you navigate." He replied, opening of the door to the car for her.
~
"Sounds great." Torie replied, smiling. "I'm Victoria. Nice to meet you, Sam. Uh..Natalie, did you want to look around or come with?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 03:11 PM

Heather got in the car and they drove. She pointed at a salon and said, "How about there? It looks kind of expensive, but I'm sure they do a good job."
-
Natalie grabbed a couple things around that were her size and said, "I'll come with and just try this stuff on."

Sam smiled, "Great." She led them to the changerooms and found two empty ones beside each other. "The way this works is that we'll size you, then give you some of our samples in that size, and you check down on this paper the things that you like, then we'll show you were to find the other colors and patterns of it in our store."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 03:14 PM

Alex nodded and pulled into the parking lot. "Do you want me to stay and wait with you, or...?"
~
Torie smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan. How do I get measured?"

((that's not good and btw I have only been in victoria's secret once xD))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 03:22 PM

"Of course I'd want you to come in. Unless you'd rather look around at the nearby stores, that way you won't be bored. It shouldn't be longer than an hour."
-
"Are you wearing a good bra? Like, it's the proper size or whatever? Because then all I have to do is measure your bust, waist, and hips and can do so just with a measuring tape outside your clothing, so you won't feel uncomfortable. If you want to get your bra size measured you have to be a little braver and take off your bra so I can get the right measurements."

((I've only been there once, too, but I went through all this sh*t 'cuz my friend made me. Lol))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 03:33 PM

"Why don't I go look around the other stores. Hair salon's aren't my cup of tea." He replied, kissing her cheek. While he was speaking mostly truth, he really wanted to get Heather something for both now and Christmas.
~
"Why don't we just do everything." Torie replied. "Make sure that I am in the right bra size and whatnot."

((I walked in and then out. Its not my cup of tea but I think I may go back again...just for fun ))

<3