Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-11-2013, 01:31 PM

Heather smirked, "I look even better out of it." She said sexily as she took the dress off and put it back on the hanger. She sat Alex down on the little bench and stood over him, unbuttoning his shirt.
-
"That's good. I just worry about him, you know? He really doesn't need another DUI, and I know his drinking was a factor in his breakup with Liz, so I thought I'd ask. Hope it wasn't too personal of a question."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-11-2013, 01:35 PM

He laughed and started to kiss her. "You are gorgeous, hun." He whispered, happily.
~
"No, not at all." She paused. "This Liz woman...does he...does he still care about her?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 01:41 PM

Heather giggled, "And you're pretty hot yourself. Especially that accent. I could listen to it all day." She replied as she kept undressing him.
-
"I'm sure he still cares about her, they were engaged after all. But don't get so jealous. He seems to care about you, too." Natalie said.

"Done with your hair, darling." Genie said to Victoria.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 01:45 PM

"Oh really?" He replied, leaning close to her ear and whispered sweet nothings.
~
Torie nodded. "I'm not jealous...just afraid, I guess. Everyone is talking about Liz coming to Dublin and...I just really care about him and don't want to lose him." She replied. She turned to Genie. "Thank you. How much do I owe you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 01:52 PM

Heather blushed and pulled him up from the bench, leaning against the wall and pulling him close. She threw her arms and leg around him.
-
"Don't be, really."

Genie waved her long fingernailed hand, "Oh no, for a friend of Natalie, it's on the house."

Natalie took out her wallet and gave Genie a couple hundred, "I can't not pay you, Genie. Just take a little bit as a tip, k? I'll be back in next week."

Genie smiled, "I know you will. Have fun with your shopping. And Victoria, don't worry about Kevin leaving you. You are way too pretty for him to do such a thing."

Natalie threw her purse over her shoulder, "She's a lot more than just pretty, too. Let's go, Torie. We have a lot of shopping to do."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 01:55 PM

Alex lead them into an x-scene.
~
Torie smiled. "Thank you, Genie." She replied, before grabbing her own purse and walking out with Natalie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 02:02 PM

Which was somewhat interrupted by a knock on the change room door, "Excuse me, did you need any help in there?" asked a female employee through the locked door.
-
Natalie walked over to her pink mini and they drove to the next place. She stopped in front of a huge, multistory Victoria Secret. "I wasn't exactly honest with you. I already got Kevin his gift from me. I wanted to help you with yours to him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 02:06 PM

Alex shut his mouth and looked at Heather to do something, as he turned bright red. xD
~
((LOL))

Torie coughed, taken quite off guard. "Oh...uh..." She stammered, turning bright red.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 02:14 PM

Heather reacted differently than Alex, unable to control herself from bursting into laughter. "No. I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute."

"What about your boyfriend?"

NOW Heather turned bright red. "Um... there's no one else in here."

"Whatever." The girl mumbled and walked off. XD
-
Natalie laughed and parked the car, getting out. "Lingerie shopping is fun, and Kevin will absolutely love it." she winked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 02:18 PM

Alex wrapped his arms around her and buried his face into her, trying to stifle his laugh.
~
Torie took a couple deep breaths. "Sure...why not." She laughed, following Natalie in.

<3