Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-11-2013, 12:39 AM

Heather turned bright red as she took his hand and walked into the store. They sold mostly gowns, but also cocktail dresses and fashionable suits. Heather went over to the gown section and began looking. She couldn't help but look at some of the prices. There weren't any dresses under a thousand, and most were around 3000 - 4000. With every one she liked, she would pass them to Alex to hold so she could keep searching.
-
"The location, or the reunion? The location is great. The people who live over there are super nice, for the most part, and the historic areas of town are beautiful." She replied, "But the reunion... meh."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-11-2013, 12:44 AM

Alex had never really done anything like this before, so he just stood there and held the dresses. xD
~
Torie nodded. "Sounds like fun." She replied, giggling. "So, Joey and Kevin tell me you want to be an actress."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 12:48 AM

Soon, Heather had picked 3 that she liked and ran to the change room to try them on. She stood in the changing stall and peered around the corner, scoping the room. She grabbed Alex's arm and pulled him inside with her.
-
"Yeah... it wasn't working out so well though." Natalie replied, sounding slightly disappointed. "Not that I mind, really. I make good money, and everyone I work with is pretty cool. It's almost like acting. I mean, it is acting, just not... for all audiences."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 12:55 AM

"Dahhh!" He said, surprised by her pulling him into the changing room. "Uh...is this even allowed?" He asked, somewhat uncomfortable.
~
"Why do you think it's not working?" Torie replied, feeling for the girl.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 01:03 AM

"Does it matter?" Heather smirked mischievously. "Besides, I just want you to get a good look at the dresses. For now." She winked. She tried on three dresses for him.
-
"Because I'm a bad actress? I don't know." Natalie sighed. She stopped at the salon and got out. It really was a small salon, with only two chairs. One was being used by a customer, and the other was open. Everything looked very clean and professional. She walked up to the counter and smiled, "Genie, I have a friend with me. She wants to get her hair cut. Are you free?"

"Of course I am for you, darling." She spoke in a very fake aristocratic voice. The woman had a lot of brown hair, wrapped up into a beehive style updo. She smiled at Torie, "You must be the friend, yes? Sit down, and let's start."

((The dresses: http://www.voguequeen.com/images/dre...1209140018.jpg
http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2012/1...arge_flex.jpeg
http://cdn.rtrcdn.com/sites/default/...iva_gown.jpgm))

((Also, Glen's nagging me to go to bed. Lol, so goodnight. :/ wish I could be on longer. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 01:07 AM

((Sad day!))

Alex laughed. "Ok, ok." He said, sitting down in one of the chairs. "You're going to have to tell me what to do, tho. I have never done anything like this before."
~
Torie smiled and nodded. "Victoria." She replied, using her full name and sitting down. "Basically I just want to take about 5 inches off. Nothing too crazy as I love my long hair but it needs a cut."

((Torie's new look, just with green eyes: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/182114378654535920/])

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 12-11-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 06:45 AM

((I know, I didn't want to leave. ))

"Just tell me which one you like best." Heather said as she stripped down. She tried one the first one: a strapless pastel pink empire waist gown with flowers around the neckline and a metallic belt underneath the chest. It fit really well. She smiled, "I love pink. This one is so pretty. I don't know if I should even bother trying on the other ones. I love this. I feel like a queen."
-
"Of course, Victoria." Genie picked up the scissors and started cutting.

As the other chair became available, Natalie sat down and had them touch up her hair color, lighting the highlights a little. She said to Torie, "This might seem like a weird question, but how's my brother's.... drinking?" She made a drinking gesture with her hand.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-11-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 01:06 PM

"If you like that one, then I will buy that one." He replied, not being helpful at all. xD
~
Torie tensed. "Why would you ask such a question?" She replied, not wanting to give away too much information.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 01:22 PM

Heather fake-pouted, "What, not even a 'you look beautiful in that, Heather'?" she teased.
-
"Kevin had a drinking problem in the past. Not, like, super serious or anything, but... you know." Natalie replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 01:26 PM

Alex laughed. "You look beautiful in that, Heather." He replied, smiling.
~
"He's drank a little but nothing serious. One or two at a time." She lied for him.

<3