Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-10-2013, 02:35 AM

"Maybe somewhere I've never been before. Something fancy, like an opera or a ballet." She smiled.
-
"What you said makes sense. He's stressed about the reunion. I think it went okay though. You answered all the questions well." Kevin kissed her. "He doesn't dislike you."
-
Ryan showed little emotion, trying his best to contain himself, but inside he was devastated. Losing Dave was surreal. Without Dave, Ryan didn't think he would have made it through the Program as well as he did. Lissa was also crying the entire time.

After, Ryan showed Amber the note.

((this page. On my tablet, so copy and pasting a lot of text is annoying. Lol The Program ))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-10-2013, 02:41 AM

((lol totally understand, tho btw, I am going to bed probably now cause I am beat xD))

"Wherever you want to go." Alex replied, smiling. "I am not sure what plays are showing and I do not think there is an opera house here, so why don't we go find out."
~
"But he doesn't exactly like me, either." She pointed out. "And I wonder what your sister is wanting to get you for Christmas that she would like my opinion on."
~
Lacey was upset because she felt bad for Dave. He hadn't had it easy and it showed.

Amber read the note and cried some more into Lacey's shoulder.

Janelle, Greg, and Mike came up after the service to Ryan.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 02:52 AM

Heather nodded, her smile widening. "I just really want to do something nice. I don't know if any clothes I have are fancy enough, but I've never done anything high class. Kyle rarely took me anywhere, let alone somewhere nice. Um, how about you look up what's playing and I'll run home and bring back over some of my more formal clothes? Then I'll decide from what you found is playing?"
-
"No clue. She's unpredictable." Kevin shrugged. "Should be fun though. I do like the fact that you two are going to hang out together. It was nice of her to ask you."
-
Ella also had came. She held on to Mike's hand.

Ryan sighed, "I thought I'd show you the note because he addresses you in it, Amber. He cared about you." He looked up at the others and nodded at them as a thank you for showing up.

Ella nodded back. They all didn't know Dave too well, but she knew this was tough on Ryan and the three girls.

Ryan asked if they could watch Amber while he spoke to Lacey for a second.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 02:58 AM

((ok, now I am going to bed))

Alex nodded. "I could always just buy you something to wear." He suggested.
~
"Yeah, it was." She smiled. "So, I have a question for you. What would you think if I cut my hair short?"
~
Janelle nodded. "Of course."

Lacey passed off a sobbing Amber to Janelle and then walked to another corner of the room with Ryan. "How are you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 08:51 AM

"Yeah, I guess. Then we'd have to go do that instead, and I don't want to seem like a golddigger, having you buy me things..."
-
Kevin blinked. "Well, uh, it's your hair. Do whatever you want." He wasn't keen on the idea. He loved Torie's long hair, and didn't generally like shorter hair on women. "How short are we talking? Shoulder length, or a pixie cut?"
-
Ryan hugged Lacey and let a few tears fall from his eyes. "Not good. That was... That was hard. I miss him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 01:01 PM

"Your not a golddigger if its a gift." He replied, kissing her cheek.
~
"Not as short as a pixie but probably.." She looked at herself in the mirror. "Probably about mid-neck."
~
Lacey hugged him back. "He will always be with you, tho. Nobody can take that away from you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 01:55 PM

"Alright. Fine. But, you know, if you keep being so kind to me, I'm going to start to expect it." Heather teased and kissed him. She put her shoes on and grabbed her purse, ready to go shopping.
-
"Go for it then. Hair always grows back." Kevin replied.
-
"He was only 16... He's..."

Ryan paused. Something about this service had reminded him of something. The premature sudden death of someone close to him.

"He's the second person in my life to die by their own hands. I... I think..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 01:59 PM

Alex smiled, grabbing the keys and his wallet. He then walked her out to the car, opening the door for her.
~
She smiled and kissed him, deep and passionately. "You're the best." She said, happily.
~
Lacey sighed. "Why do you say that?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 02:17 PM

Heather giggled, "Thank you, kind gentleman." She got into the passenger seat.
-
Kevin laughed awkwardly, since although supportive on the outside about it, he was just afraid of her coming out looking like a boy. xD0. "Haha, yeah, thanks. I'm going to go have my shower now, okay? If you're gone by the time I'm done, have fun."
-
"Just... a feeling." Ryan replied as he looked around the room. He looked at Julia. Her speech had reminded him of a similar one he made at a funeral once.

A young boy, a poem written on a paper in his shaky hands, stood up in front of everyone, his scruffy looking father there kneeling beside him. He whispered in his ear, "Don't be nervous. Pretend it's only mommy hear listening to you, son."

The little boy sniffled and wiped some snot onto his sleeve. He looked at the paper, and through a broken little voice, he recited:

An angel lived among us,
A gift from God above.
She showered us with kindness
And shared with us her love.

She cherished every moment
With the man who was her life;
Walking hand in hand together,
Facing life with all its strife.

She loved her children dearly,
Each one a different way,
Nestled close within her heart.
Though, now, she’s far away.

She’s gone to live with Jesus.
But, she’s here with us, today,
Smiling down on every one of us,
And telling us she’s O.K.

Ryan looked at the ground, "My mother killed herself. A long time ago. When I was little. I thought... I thought it was an accident. The Program tried to hide the truth from me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 02:21 PM

Alex shut the door and then got in the drivers seat. "You're welcome, beautiful." He replied, starting the car and heading towards the more expensive side of town.
~
xD

Torie nodded. "Ok. I will see you later tonight." She replied, standing up and str*pping her clothes off. She started to go through her suitcase, trying to figure out something to wear.
~
"Oh...Ryan...I'm so sorry." Lacey replied, hugging him tighter.

<3