Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-10-2013, 01:19 AM

Heather laughed when Janelle left the room. She slowly stopped laughing though before she said, "I'm sorry I made yesterday a little more intense by talking about our future together and whatever. It should have been light and fun, and I made things serious."
-
XD

"Well, seeing as you're expecting questions, what are your ambitions for family and career?" Joseph asked.

Kevin went to object to this question as well, but paused. He didn't really know the answer himself, and he was curious.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-10-2013, 01:24 AM

Alex hugged her tighter. "It's ok. You don't need to be sorry. I shouldn't have taken it as hard as I did, but I just don't like seeing you upset."
~
"While I do have many ideas for my career, I know that I want a family. Not exactly right now, seeing as I am 18, but definitely in future. Especially if I would have someone help me with child while I would be in college. As careers go, I am looking in Emergency Management, Business, and Politics. Being the resistance leader has made me curious about the political side of the world. Possibly an ambassador as well." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 01:36 AM

"If you're so afraid of your dad, I don't want to push us being in a serious relationship since I'm not like you people."
-
"That's nice to hear." He replied simply. "I'm sure Kevin would love to help you with children while you're in school. He loves kids."

Kevin turned red, "We only just started dating. We're not even ready to talk about that kind of stuff. Torie wants to focus on the resistance and her schooling right now, and I don't want to be Senator James's assistant forever, so I'm going to try and focus on that. Everything else will happen when, and whoever with, it happens."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 01:41 AM

"Torie is going to take care of that." He replied. "Once my father has fallen, along with her mother, we both can live our lives as we choose."
~
Torie rubbed Kevin's arm. "Agreed, which is why things are working out. We both know each other has priorities which isn't including a family at the moment." She replied. "Any other questions, sir?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 01:54 AM

Heather frowned, "I hope that all happens soon. You're a great guy, and I'd hate to lose you like what happened to Ryan and Torie."
-
"No need to call me sir. Save that talk for the family reunion. And no. None for now, that I can think of. I'm unbelievably tired. I am going to sleep, so I'll be in my bedroom. I should be up for dinner."

Nina nodded, "Have a good nap, darling."

Joseph walked out of the room and to bed.

Nina said to Torie, "I apologies for him. I think his side of the family is rubbing off on him. He just wants what's best for Kevin, and he really liked Liz. He thinks it would have been best if Kevin settled down with her when he had the chance."

"But I didn't think it was best for me."

"I know, Kevin."

Natalie added, "Besides, all that settling down crap is overrated. It could be worse though. I'm going to get slammed at the reunion by everyone for my job, and Cathy hasn't settled down either, and Joey still isn't in school. We're all going to be looked down upon, so may as well forget about how imperfect we are and just go with it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 01:59 AM

"I hope it will too. We just need to prove that my dad created QD and then she will have a slam dunk case. And if we can prove that he and Aunt Rachel had something to do with Dr. Amon's disappearance...well, that would be icing on the cake."
~
Torie nodded. "It will be hard for Joseph as well. He knows what his family's expectations are and its hard when one does not live up to them. He also realizes that its hard on his kids and that affects him as well. He wants what is best for his family and, sometimes, that can get clouded by other points of view." She replied, "But if you excuse me for a moment, I would like to go change into something a little more comfortable." She added, standing up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 02:06 AM

"Any new insight into that, by the way?" Heather asked.
-
"That's likely why he's being so hard on you, Torie." Kevin nodded.

"Oh, yes, dear. Go ahead." Nina replied.

Natalie stood up as well, "Actually, Torie, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me later. I need to buy all my Christmas gifts still, including Kevin's, and I think I know what to get him, but I'd love your input. It'll be girl bonding time. It should be fun."
-
The funeral was nearing starting time. Ran had gone and sat down. Dave's parents had let Ryan read the note, and he wanted to show the part directed at Amber to her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 02:10 AM

"Not that I have heard about." He sighed.
~
"Sure, Natalie. Sounds like a great time." Torie replied. "And I'm sure Kevin wouldn't mind giving me up for a bit." She teased, hugging him.
~
Lacey and Amber walked in. Amber looked distracted and pale, not at all like her usual self whereas Lacey was more concerned with her friends.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 02:22 AM

"Oh well. I'm sure something will come up if he really did kill your grandpa or Dr..Amon." Heather reassured him. Her phone started to buzz again. She looked at it and rolled her eyes, "Ugh, I need to backlist his number. Alex, did you want to go out today?"
-
"I think his stack of Playboys is still around somewhere." Natalie smirked.

Kevin glared at her, and then even he couldn't help but laugh. "Fine. But later. Now I've got to go have a shower since I haven't had one yet this morning." He stood up and yelled into the kitchen, "Thanks, Loretta!"

"I've got to get ready anyway. It takes me a while to do my hear and makeup how I like. I'll meet you out in the living room later, Torie." Natalie smiled and walked off to her room.

Kevin went with Torie back to the bedroom.
-
Ryan waved both of them over to sit near him. Soon, Lissa was also joining.

The service was like any other funeral. Dark and depressing. Both his parents gave emotional speeches, and his mother actually had to stop hers half way through to compose herself. They let Julia recite a short little poem she had learned in preschool, with the help of her father when the pigtailed toddler would stumble on reading the words.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 02:25 AM

"Sure." He shrugged. "Where do you want to go?"
~
Torie sat in one of the chairs. "So, that went well...I think." She said, once he had closed the door.
~
Amber cried through the entire thing as Lacey held her hand. With the other arm, she rubbed Ryan's back: not sure what else to do.

<3