Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-10-2013, 01:16 AM

Heather sighed, "Yeah. Well, I still have until they decide to fight to make a decision. He called me this morning, and I didn't pick up. I can only imagine how angry he is. He's probably already plotting something. I guess I should be glad I have you guys."
-
"You've obviously thought everything through, and you've done your research." Joseph said, having a sip of his coffee. He drank in the same way Kevin did - with 2 creams.

Kevin was next to wake up. He yawned upon entering the room, "Dad, you're home early. I see you met Torie?"

"Yes, and we'll talk about that later." Joseph stood up and said, "Breakfast should be just about done. Joey won't be joining us. You know how boys his age are. He likes his sleep."

"Is Cathy going to be here today?"

"She's on her way, I think." Natalie replied, looking at her phone. "She just texted me."

Kevin gave Torie a hug while everyone else went to the kitchen. Once everyone was out of ear shot, he asked, "How'd the meeting go?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-10-2013, 01:19 AM

"Yep! No matter how many times you seemed to have burned that bridge, we have always been here for you." Janelle replied, smiling. "So, what is Alex waiting for? I mean, with fighting Quinton."
~
"It went well. Shady part of town, but it went well. As for your dad, I don't think he cares too much for me." She replied, hugging him back. "How did you sleep?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 01:25 AM

"I think he said he's waiting for Torie. I don't necessarily agree with that idea, but I didn't want to question him."
-
"Fine. And no, I'm sure he'll warm up to you. I think he's just exhausted... he's cranky when he's tired." Kevin tried to reassure her. "Did you already eat? Because I'm starving. Let's go join them in the dining room."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 01:28 AM

"Well, Torie would be his best back up. Especially since I don't ever remember Quinton fighting fair."
~
"Uh. No. The cafe looked pretty sketchy, so none of us ate." She laughed. "And yes, let's go join them."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 01:38 AM

"That what I told him. But I wish Torie didn't have to get involved. I hate dragging her into things since she's so busy."
-
He laughed with her and walked with her into the dining room. The had both a formal and informal dining space, but for breakfast they went into the informal one. It was a light wood round table with 6 leather upholstered chairs in a room surrounded by windows that opened up like accordion doors. They were open, since it was an incredibly gorgeous day outside. Everyone else was already seated and eating blueberry pancakes with whipped cream on top.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 01:43 AM

"However, when it comes to one of us, she tries her hardest to be there. With Alex being her brother, she won't miss it."

Alex woke up and yawned. He threw some pants on and walked down to the kitchen. "Morning ladies." He said, walking over to Heather and hugging her from behind.
~
"Wow..." Torie replied, walking over and sitting in the chairs. She took a pancake and started to eat.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 01:49 AM

Heather turned and smiled at him. "Hey. How was your night?"
-
Kevin also sat down. Loretta brought the pot of coffee as well as some heated water and tea bags. It wasn't long before Joseph broke the silence with, "So, Torie, it you're the leader of a group of teenagers, how old does that make you?"

"Dad!" Kevin said loudly, annoyed. "Age doesn't matter."

Natalie nodded, "Yeah, dad, worry about that when Cathy brings her boyfriend over."

"Cathy and her boyfriend are both adults though, that's the difference."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 01:54 AM

"Great." He replied, kissing her cheek. "How was yours?"
~
"It's ok, Kevin. We both knew this might come up." Torie replied, smiling at Kevin. "I am 18, sir. Therefore, I am also a legal adult." Torie added, turning towards Joseph.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 02:05 AM

"Much better sleeping next to you." Heather giggled and kissed his nose. She put the rest of her cereal in the sink, only having ate about half. "Have any good dreams?"
-
"Hm. You are quite mature for 18, but surely you get where I'm coming from. My son is 25, almost 26, and although I don't want to rush him, my entire family wants him to settle down and get married. I just don't see that happening for another few years with someone your age. Dublin should be... interesting in that case, eh, Kev?"

"Yeah, but I don't really care-"

"Liz is coming. Are you sure you're okay with that?" Natalie piped in. "I can talk to Aunt Martha and have her uninvite her if it's going to be a problem."

"No, it's fine. She's a family friend now, I'll have to get used to it anyway."

"Torie, didn't you have a boyfriend before Kevin? I recall watching a protest and you mentioned him being in the Program. What ever happened to the boy?" Joseph asked.

"Dad, seriously, leave the girl alone. You sound like a cop."

"I'm just trying to learn more about Torie, Kevin." Joseph said.

Nina sighed, "Don't worry, Torie. He does this to some extent with every girlfriend or boyfriend our kids bring home."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 02:13 AM

"Yes, and they all included you." He replied, grinning.

"Ohmygod!" Janelle said, pretending to barf. "I think I am going to go somewhere more PG rated." She shook her head and put her empty bowel in the sink. Tho she was acting disgusted, there was a small smile on her face as she was happy that Alex treated Heather right.
~
"It's ok, really. I came here expecting questions." Torie replied, honestly hating every minute of this. "And yes, Joseph, I did have a boyfriend before Kevin but due to many differences of opinions, we broke it off. I also understand that you and your family would like Kevin to settle down but, as you said, you cannot force him. Besides, you do not know what Kevin and I have talked about nor do you know my ambitions for family or career." She replied, as respectfully as she could. "I do hope that my honesty does not offend you, sir, but I tend not to lie." xD

<3