Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-10-2013, 12:03 AM

"Alex said he loved me last night. To be fair, I said it first. But I don't know what to do right now... I'm not stupid. Alex is always talking about how Torie can't be with Ryan because they're from different worlds, so it's stupid for me to let myself fall for him."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-10-2013, 12:07 AM

"He is also changing, Heather." Janelle replied. "And if this is what you believe, then why are you falling for him?"
~
Lacey and Amber walked to the funeral home.
~
Torie was soon walking up to the front door. She quietly opened the front door and shut it as quietly as she could as well, not wanting to wake anyone up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 12:17 AM

"I don't know. I just am. He seems to care about me. He treats me way better than Kyle does. Even when Kyle's nice to me, all he wants to do is get high and f*ck." Heather rolled her eyes. "But Alex tells me that I deserve more, and that I'm special and intelligent and..." she sighed, "and I hate that it probably won't last."
-
Nina was already up and in the living room, since her husband had already came home. Her husband, Joseph, wasn't as tall as his Swedish wife, and his hair was darker. His features were rounder and less distinguished. He was wearing a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of blue jeans. His hair was almost shoulder length and shaggy. They both turned when they heard the door open.

Nina smiled warmly. "Joseph, this is Torie. Kevin's girlfriend." She said to Torie, "Come, sit, we're just waiting for everyone to wake up for breakfast."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 12:21 AM

"Don't always assume the worst. Torie changed and became the woman we see today. She knows that love is possible and with Alex away from his father...he may learn that he, too, can have love."
~
Torie jumped and smiled. "Oh, Nina, you startled me. I didn't expect anyone to be up this early." She walked over to them and sat down. "Nice to meet you, Joesph. How was your trip?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 12:27 AM

"I hope you're right, that maybe he has changed his opinion, but..." Heather shook her head. "It's too early to think about love. I got carried away yesterday when I was in bed with him. I shouldn't have thought, or said, anything about the future or about love. I'm not even sure things are over with Kyle."
-
"Busy. I'm directing a new film, and the first week of filming is always busy." He yawned. "I'll be going to bed after breakfast. I haven't slept in over a day. Why were you out so early? Is Kevin with you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 12:31 AM

"And why not? You already said that he treats you like sh*t."
~
"No, I'm pretty sure that Kevin is still sleeping and I had a meeting this morning that I had to attend to. What is your new film about?" Torie replied, hoping to change the subject. With the way Dan had talked, she wasn't sure that everyone would welcome her presence.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 12:40 AM

"He's not going to let me just leave him, Janelle." Heather said, looking up at her friend. "He's nuts."
-
"In a very basic summary, since I'm not allowed to give much away, it's a drama about a man who loses his girlfriend to suicide. In the midst of this epidemic, when I was given the script, I took it knowing people could relate to it." He replied. "Nina tells me that you're the Resistance leader? Sounds like a dangerous choice of rebellion."

Natalie walked into the room in a short white babydoll nightie and fuzzy pink slippers. "'Morning. Hey, dad, mom. Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 12:48 AM

"You're right, Heather, he is nuts but you have people here who will protect you. And, if anything, he goes back to jail. Plus, I'm sure Alex would hire guards to keep you safe."
~
Torie smiled at Natalie. "Good morning." She replied, then turned back to Joseph. "It is considering that most of my leaders and followers are under 18. I am in constant worry of one of them being found out and taken into the Program. Not only that but I also have leaders and followers overseas that are under constant watch because some governments are exactly happy with my resistance, including our own government. However, the danger is hardly a thing to worry about if we can stop the destruction of the Program."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-10-2013, 12:53 AM

"I think the easiest thing to do would be for me to just... go back to him. Make him promise to leave you all alone. He called and threatened Alex to a fight. I don't want anyone hurt over this."
-
"You do realize how many lives the Program saves, right?"

"Joseph, hush. It's not for us to decide her opinions." Nina said quietly.

"Nina, I'm just asking a question. I'm sure she hears these things all the time."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 01:04 AM

Janelle shook her head. "You're right, that is the easiest thing to do. But Heather, sometimes the easiest thing to do is not the right decision. He will kill you one day, Heather." She paused. "And Heather, you don't have the decision over who gets hurt in this. If Alex truly cares about you, then he will probably end up fighting Quinton anyways. Besides, I will never stop meddling in your relationship with Quinton while I know he hurts you. So, either you can let us help you or you can watch us get hurt knowing that you could stop it by leaving Quinton."
~
"It's ok, Nina. I don't mind." Torie replied. "And you do realize that the Program only masks the symptoms. They do not cure the kids that go in, they merely get rid of the memories that cause them to be distressed and bury them. The problems are not solved nor are they truly talked about. In fact, we just had one kid commit homicide/suicide because he couldn't handle the memories coming back to him. Now, picture in 15 to 20 years from now, more than half the adult population has been through the Program. What happens if all of their depressing memories come back? How do you deal with this same epidemic just in adult form? The resistance recognizes that there is a problem and we have some trials going on about better ways to cope with epidemic."

<3