Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-09-2013, 08:48 PM

"Especially Torie - she'd knock some sense into you if you did. Me... well, I'd still love you anyway."
-
"That's odd. They're all alive and well. Why would you have that dream?" Kevin thought. He gave her a big hug and said, "Let's try and get some more sleep, okay?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-09-2013, 09:46 PM

He laughed and kissed her, deeply. "And I would still love you." He replied, smiling.
~
She nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." She agreed, laying back down on his chest. "Sweet dreams."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 09:53 PM

Heather happily sighed and cuddled up next to him. "I wish I could take this moment and make it last forever." She whispered.
-
"You too. But, if you do have another nightmare, I'm right here if you need someone to talk to." He said. He gave her another kiss and went back to sleep almost instantly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 10:00 PM

Alex played with her hair. "I wish it could, too. But, why don't we get some sleep. We can play with this idea more in the morning."
~
Torie stared out at the ocean, listening to Kevin's heartbeat. Where has the Torie that we knew and loved gone? Greg's words echoed in her head. The Program took her. But I am going to find her. I am going to find my strength and my determination. The resistance will prevail and the program will burn. She thought to herself before falling asleep.

((next day?))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 10:05 PM

Heather nodded and fell to sleep.

The Next Day

Kevin slept in.

Heather woke up to the sound of her phone going off at 7AM. "Oh my God, who the hell calls at 7 in the morning on Saturday? Really." She picked up her phone, looked at the called ID, and instantly turned her phone off. She sat up in bed and put her phone back down. Since she was awake anyway, she decided to get up and go to the kitchen to get something to eat.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 10:19 PM

Torie was up early and out the door by 6:30. Sporting a pair of jean shorts, a red tank top, and tennis shoes, she quickly ran out to meet the cab. The meeting was being held in a small cafe in a darker part of town. They other leaders had figured that going into a shadier part of town might throw off suspicion about what the group would be talking about.

The cab was soon pulling up to this beat up looking cafe with the ocean in the background. It looked shabbier than Torie had preferred, with some of the boards falling off and not too many souls in sight. The ones that she saw were either older and homeless looking or young and covered in gang tattoos.

The cab driver looked at her. "Ma'am, are you sure you want to get out here? It doesn't look too terribly safe." He said, obviously concerned.

"Yes, sir. Thank you for the ride." Torie replied, paying him.

"Miss...be careful. You're young and pretty. I would have to see anything happen to you." He added.

"Thank you, sir, for your concern but I can take care of myself." Torie replied, smiling. She then quickly got out and walked into the bright sunshine. She tightened the scarf around her hair, part of it hanging down her back, and walked into the cafe.

Three other people around her age were sitting in a booth way in the corner. Torie glanced around the rest of the cafe, noticing the amount of people in the cafe was odd for such an early hour. Several guys, most with gang tattoos, sat in another corner of the bar. A couple of them looked over at Torie and smirked, nodding their heads towards her. She noticed a couple of other couples sitting at random tables and started for the table that made the most sense for her to be at. There were two guys and one girl sitting at the table.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 10:27 PM

Heather couldn't really cook, and since no one else was awake, she fixed herself a bowl of cereal and a glass of fruit juice.
-
When Ryan woke up, he started getting ready for Dave's funeral. The service started at 11AM, but he wanted to be there early to speak with Dave's parents. He hoped Lissa, Lacey, and Amber showed up too. He wore nothing fancy, just a fitted black shirt and somewhat dressy black jeans. He didn't really have anything more formal than that.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 10:43 PM

Janelle wok up and went downstairs. She was surprised to see Heather up so early. "Hey, good morning." She said, making herself a bowl of cereal as well.
~
The girl looked up and smiled upon seeing Torie. She scooted over so Torie could sit.

"Sasha, Daniel, Nathan, pleasure to finally met you." Torie said, sitting down.

"Likewise, Torie. It's an honor to meet with you." Nathan replied. He reminded Torie of Greg. Nathan had the cute dorky glasses and sported a vest with khaki pants.

Daniel nodded. "Yes, sorry it had to be in a rougher part of town but the cops eyes won't be on as much. I don't know what the police are like in the Windy City but here...they aren't so tolerant of the resistance. We've had to cancel many rallies and protests due to police and public threats. We have one of the highest death rates in America...people aren't so ok with getting rid of the Program." Daniel had pretty blue eyes and pale blonde hair with a tanned body. He was also a model by trade.

Sasha blushed. "How do you do it? Run the resistance, go to high school, and carry a relationship?"

Torie smiled. "Easily. You just do. There really isn't any secret weapon or describable way. You just go with the flow and take the punches. Now, let's talk business." She replied, as they began to talk about up coming rallies, protests, and ways of distributing the information to other groups in their state as well as others.
~
Amber was up and dressed in a simple black dress. Lacey had opted for a pair of black slacks with a white button up shirt.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 10:52 PM

"Janie. Good morning to you too." Heather replied, sounding a little upset.
-
Ryan went to the funeral, and other than Dave's parents, was one of the first to arrive. Dave's mother Leah was standing near the door, and his father Nate was also at the door, rubbing Leah's shoulder to console her. Leah was wearing a long black dress with a black jacket over top, and Nate was wearing a suit. Leah looked up at Ryan, "You're here early."

"Yeah. I know there's still another few hours, but I wanted to make sure you were doing okay."

"Oh." Leah tried to smile, "I'm doing as well as I can, Ryan. Dave... he was my only child and he meant the world to me. I still can't believe he's gone."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 11:00 PM

Janie raised a brow. "Everything ok?"
~
Lacey walked over to Amber's, as her mom was driving them.
~
After about an hour, they were ready to leave. Torie called a cab for herself and they walked out of the small cafe together, Nathan with his arm around Sasha and Dan walking close to Torie.

Soon, Torie's cab arrived and she said good bye to the group. "You have my number and everyone has the code words. Memorize and then burn the paper. Remember we are at war, just without bullets thankfully."

Sasha nodded and hugged Torie. "You are always welcomed here." She whispered.

"As you are always welcomed at my house. All of you." Torie replied, before getting in the cab and driving off.

Nathan, Dan, and Sasha got into Dan's car and drove off as well.

<3