Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-09-2013, 12:05 PM

"Whatever you say, Torie. I trust you. Just be careful, okay?" He yawned and fell asleep.
-
"Thanks." Heather said with another little sigh. "But whether or not I'm too good for him doesn't matter. Life isn't fair."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-09-2013, 12:08 PM

Torie sighed and fell asleep next to him, thinking of Ryan.
~
"Come to Dublin with me." He said, "Let me show you just how special you are."

((bye!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 12:14 PM

Heather blushed at his offer. "Are you serious? I'd love to. But that's still in a few weeks. Are you sure you're still going to want me to come with you by then? Oh, and Torie... She might not want me to go."
-
Jane had greeted Ryan at the door, but he had walked past her and straight to his room. He laid in bed, going back and forth about whether Torie had been playing both sides or if she really only had feelings for him. I know she had real feelings for him before she found out I was alive, and spending so much time alone with him... It wouldn't be hard for her to start falling in love with him.

Ryan sighed. He thought breaking up with Torie would make him feel better, that he wouldn't think about her as much with Kevin, but it was only making those feelings worse. Now she's with him. Solely and completely with him. What if she did really love me more? What if she did want to be together forever, with me? What if now... now she falls for him and changes her mind. If I go to her after this is said and done and she says I had my chance and blew it? Did I blow my chance?

What would Dave had told me to do? He would have told me to listen to my heart, and... and I didn't. I listened to my head. Dave... I can't believe he's gone. I wish he had talked to me about it. I wish I could've fixed that. It's all my fault I lost the love of my life and the guy who was like my brother. But... But Greg was right. No use in dwelling in the past. What's done is done.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-09-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 04:43 PM

Torie tossed and turned throughout the night, not able to forget Ryan.

Torie was walking through the woods again. She heard the rustling of the trees and water beyond what she could see.

"No, no. Not this place again." She yelled, starting to panick. She started to run, faster and faster until she tripped on a root and went tumbling into the ground. She slowly sat up and brushed herself off, looking around at her surroundings. She was in the circle of trees again.

Mike stepped out first. "What a who're you are. Sleeping with both Kevin and Ryan, just to get ahead."

"No wonder Ryan broke up with you. Look at what you have become. A girl who only pities herself." Janelle snapped.

"What happened to the Torie that we knew? That we loved? The spite fire girl who didn't back down?" Greg added, quietly.

Alex stepped out last, looking pale and wounds all over his body. "You will be the death of all of us, Victoria." He added, gravely.

As soon as he said that, Janelle, Mike, and Greg went pale and looked like death itself. They started walking towards her. "You will be the death of us." They chanted.

Torie screamed and tried to sink into the ground.

She jolted straight up in the bed, breathing heavily and shaking.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 06:32 PM

((Missed Heather/Alex part))

Kevin woke up when he heard Torie spring awake. He rubbed his eyes groggily and asked, "Something wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" Kevin rubbed Torie's back in concern.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-09-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 09:10 PM

"Frankly, I don't care if my sister wants you to go. And yes, I will still want you to go in a couple weeks."
-
She leaned into him, fighting the urge to sob. "Yeah...just a nightmare." She whispered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 09:18 PM

"Torie's going to think you're going crazy, when she finds out you like me." Heather let out a little giggle.
-
Kevin kissed her forehead, "You're going to be fine. I'm here."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 09:24 PM

Alex laughed. "Probably, but then again, crazy can be fun." He replied, grabbing her and pulling her on top of him.
-
She nodded and snuggled closer to him, taking a couple deep breaths. "Da.mn nightmares." She whispered, "Always feel so real."

((have to go soon. Will try to be back on around 9:30))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 09:27 PM

"Yeah, as long as you don't go too crazy and end up like my boyfriend." Heather replied, "But a little crazy is wayyy better than boring."
-
"What happened in your nightmare?" Kevin asked, running his fingers through her hair.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 09:35 PM

He laughed. "Naw. Both you and my sister wouldn't let me get that crazy."
-
Torie sighed, not really wanting to tell him the whole truth. "The same one from when I came out of the Program. I was in the woods, and because I realized where I was, I ran. I ended up tripping over a root right in the middle of the circle of trees. Mike, Alex, Janelle, and Greg all came out and started to yell at me. The last thing I remember is them coming towards me, looking like death, and chanting that I would be the death of them."

((be back soon )))

<3