Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-09-2013, 01:47 AM

Once inside, Kevin shut the door behind them. "God, that was probably the most humiliating dessert time ever."
-
Heather pulled back. Why are you letting yourself fall for him, Heather? Until he mentioned this, you forgot all about how he saw things. You two couldn't get married, or have kids. If you got pregnant, not that you need to worry anyway since you're infertile, you'd probably be another Ella. She stood up and got herself a plate of the Chinese food before sitting down on the bed with her plate. She didn't have much on the plate, just an eggroll and some rice.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-09-2013, 01:51 AM

She laughed and hugged him. "It wasn't that bad." She replied, kissing his cheek. She then walked over and started to undress. "Besides, you know that you are going to do the same thing to Joey, Natalie, and Cathy when they bring someone they like over."
~
Alex grabbed his container of General Tso's chicken and a pair of chopsticks. She's right, tho. You're father would never allow you to marry someone like her. No matter what you said or did. Don't let yourself fall. Don't let yourself be another Victoria.

((night))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 01:58 AM

"They did the same thing when I was with Liz, my ex. But your right. My mom just like embarrassing everyone, but I have the most embarrassing moments." Kevin sighed, "I can't believe she told you about when she walked in on me."
-
After a moment, Heather asked, "Why are you so quiet? Something wrong?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 02:22 AM

Torie laughed. "It was quite a hilarious story." She replied, walking over to him in nothing but a big t-shirt. "But why don't we go to bed and forget about all of this. I have a meeting at 7 am in the morning."
~
Alex shook his head. "Nope. Just enjoying my chinese food."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 10:36 AM

"A meeting? Here in LA? When will you be back?" Kevin asked as he got undressed himself.
-
Heather sighed, not believing him. "Is it something I said? You haven't said anything since I mentioned you wouldn't marry someone like me. Alex, it's fine. I understand that's how things are. We can still have our fun until you need to find someone more... like you. Don't feel bad or guilty about it."

But it wasn't really fine. She just didn't want Alex to feel bad about it since it wasn't his fault. He didn't make the rules or expectations.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-09-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 10:47 AM

She crawled in bed, snuggling under the covers. "Should only last an hour. So, I'll be back 8:30 ish. In time for breakfast with your family." She replied yawning again.
~
"But its not fair to you." He muttered, still avidly eating his chinese food.

((g2g soon))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 10:50 AM

Kevin smiled, "Alright. Sounds good. Did you want me to drive you?" He asked, snuggling in next to her.
-
"Don't worry about me. I'm destined to be with Kyle anyway." Heather frowned, "That's just how things work for people like me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 10:54 AM

Torie shook her head. "As much as I would love that, no. Due to the sensitivity of the situation, we have all agreed of going without anyone. Not even other resistance members." She replied, kissing his neck. "A cab will be just fine."
~
"Yeah, but you are way too good for Kyle. You deserve better than him."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 10:57 AM

"Oh... alright." Kevin mumbled. "It's not dangerous or anything though, right?"
-
"Alex, that's nice of you, but I probably don't. I'm a b*tch, a junkie, a bulimic, and Ella seems to believe I'm racist."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 11:01 AM

"Not anymore than what I am used to." She replied, smiling. "Hey, its nothing personal but, this is the first time I am meeting with these guys in person. I need their trust." She added, running her finger around his chest and upper body.
~
"You both are, honestly. And no, you are only that when you are around that as.shole. The Heather that I know is sweet, caring, and...ok, still a b*tch but only when her friends are in danger."

<3