Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-09-2013, 12:25 AM

"Bad. Embarrassing." He said, turning more red.

Nina smiled, "I remember this one day, when Kevin was about 15, and I was walking down the hall on my way to the bedroom when I heard strange grunts and growls coming from Kevin's room. I had never heard him made the noises he was making, so naturally as his mother I was worried. I grew up as an only child, and he was my first male child, so I didn't really understand what teenage boys did in their spare time. I thought he might be in pain, so I opened the door and-"

"Oh my God, you have to start with this story..." Kevin mumbled and glared over at Joey, who was already laughing his ass off.
-
"You mean brought to us? We can stay here? I don't know where Frankie is though, or how to contact him."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-09-2013, 12:30 AM

Torie covered her mouth with her hands, trying not to laugh. "Please, continue Nina." Torie said, glancing over at Kevin and kissing his cheek. She leaned into his ear. "Still love you." She whispered, her cheeks turning a slight pink as she couldn't wipe a smile off her face.
~
"And that is why we have intercoms and other maids." Alex replied, slipping out from underneath her and walking over to the intercom. "Can someone please bring the Chinese food to room 12 please? Thank you." He then walked back over to Heather and kissed his way up to her lips.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 12:46 AM

"Kevin was sitting on his bed with one of the aforementioned Playboy magazines he seemed to have a lot of, doing what teenage boys do. When I opened the door, he turned bright red and quickly pulled the blankets over top of him, turned bright red - with the exact same horrified look on his face as right now, actually - and screamed for me to get out. I didn't. I went to his bed and sat next to him, and told him that is was natural and he had nothing to be ashamed about." Nina said, herself holding back laughter. "After that we had locks installed on the doors because Kevin was so embarrassed that he wouldn't leave his room until we did get the locks."

"Thanks for taking one for the team, bro." Joey grinned and playfully punched Kevin's arm.

Kevin looked absolutely horrified. XD "I had a right to demand locks... It was the most embarrassing thing in my life. I didn't do... that at all afterward."

"Kevin, don't lie. We had locks installed, but the walls still weren't sound proof." Nina laughed.

Natalie also smirked, "I can back her up. My room was right next to yours."

"JESUS, CAN'T YOU JUST PRETEND THAT WAS THE TRUTH?" Kevin yelled, frustrated. XD
-
Heather blushed, "I don't think I'd ever get used to the whole servant thing."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 12:49 AM

((LOL))

Torie couldn't help but burst out laughing. She blinked back tears and tried to control her laughter. "Kevin, hun...maybe you should have asked for sound proof walls and locks."
~
"Oh, and why not?" He asked, rolling over so he was laying on his side.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 01:00 AM

"It was so funny, too, because he was so adorably dorky back then." Nina added. "With his braces and sweatervests."

"I wasn't dorky... The braces you and Dad made me get and the sweatervests were because I wanted to dress nice and they were in style back then..." Kevin defended.

"Speaking of braces, remember the time yours got stuck to your first girlfriend... what was her name... Tracy Longman's? We had to drive you and her, still connected by the mouth, to the orthodontist and have them pull you two apart." Natalie teased.

"Yeah. That was really hilarious." Kevin said sarcastically.
-
Heather shrugged, "It's just such an adjustment. It's totally normal to you and Torie, but I'm not wealthy and I'll probably never be."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 01:07 AM

Torie chuckled. "Awww...why aren't you that adorable now?" She teased, yawning and leaning against him.
~
"You could be." He whispered, playing with her hair. There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

A young maid entered, turning bright red as she saw both of them nude. "Oh..y-yo-your food, sir." She stammered, avoiding eye contact.

"Place it on the desk." He replied, sounding very authoritative.

She nodded and quickly placed the food on the table, then basically ran out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 01:18 AM

"I grew up?" Kevin shrugged. "It might sound like I was adorable to you, but I was constantly mortified with embarrassment."

"But it was amusing to everyone else." Joey smirked.

"Right. Well, it's been fun, but I think that's enough of teasing me for being 'dorky' as a teenager for now."

"But there are so many more stories!" Nina insisted.

Kevin finished his cake and coffee. "Let's go through them little by little. I'm tired after that flight and I think Torie is too. I'm sure you'll have a lot of time in the future to make fun of me in front of her."
-
"I love how powerful you sounded..." Heather smirked and kissed him. "And what do you mean I could be?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 01:25 AM

Torie nodded. "I had a full day of school plus a meeting. The cake and coffee were delicious, tho, Nina. Besides, we have the entire weekend for stories." She replied.
~
"Well, if we were to become a couple, you would be wealthy. Plus, you're intelligent enough that I truly believe you could make it on your own." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 01:36 AM

"Oh, don't thank me for the dessert. Lord knows I can't bake." Nina chuckled, "But of course. I'll see you two in the morning then. Joseph should be home by then, and he'll love to meet you. Good night - oh, and the walls have been soundproofed now, after Kevin started playing the guitar when he was 17, and then Joey with his bass guitar... Unfortunately we had to stop secretly laughing about Kevin's self-pleasure noises and pitch in for the soundproofing."

"Right, well, goodnight." Kevin mumbled, still embarrassed.
-
"But we can't be a couple... not, like, a married one. I... You've always talked about how love doesn't matter. You marry for power, or whatever." Heather added, "And thanks."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 01:41 AM

Torie giggled and stood up. "See you all in the morning." She replied, walking with Kevin to their room.
~
Alex sighed, obviously not liking that answer. And what if I was beginning to see things the way my sister does. That money and power isn't the only thing to life. That love is possible for people like us. He thought, hugging her tightly.

<3