Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-08-2013, 12:25 PM

"Next time I'll give you a heads up then." Kevin said. He had already changed into drier clothes and was trying his best to avoid watching her change. "I'm surprised she was back this early myself though. When she goes out partying, she's usually gone all night. It's only just getting dark outside... I guess she was excited to see us. I still can't believe she's a p.orn actress now. She's always been the wild one, but I still didn't see that coming. But it's her body, her choice I suppose. You just about dressed?"
-
"Yeah... you don't think Torie wanted to 'have her cake and eat it too', right? Like, you don't think that maybe part of he wanted to be with Kevin because he can provide for her? That she wanted me, but she also wanted him and his money?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-08-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-08-2013, 11:41 PM

Torie had slipped into a simple a pair of nice dark jeans with a simple red top that was strapless. "What do you think? Too under-dressed?" She asked, putting the necklace he had bought her on as well.
~
"No, I don't. Torie has never seemed to be that kind of person and, if I remember correctly, I believe that she did tell you that you always had the choice to walk away."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 12:13 AM

"Underdressed? No, it's just dessert." Kevin laughed. "Around my extended family, yeah, maybe, but here you look fine." He himself was only in his plain tee and jeans ensemble.
-
Ryan nodded. "Well, I think I'm going to go home... I don't feel like staying here the night."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 12:17 AM

She nodded. "Ok, lets go join everyone then." She replied, suddenly really nervous. She slipped her hand into his and kissed his cheek.
~
Greg nodded. "Of course. Have a good night, Ryan."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 12:31 AM

Kevin found it funny and cute that she was so nervous. He didn't find his parents or siblings very intimidating. He walked out of the room with her, down the hall and into the spacious living room. The main wall was covered in large windows overlooking the deck, pool, backyard and of course, the ocean. The furniture was black leather and contemporary in style. His two younger siblings were already sitting at on the couches surrounding the coffee table, while his mother was sitting on one of the armchairs being served the plain new-york style cheesecake and coffee by one of the help, a stout older woman. "Thank you, Loretta. Put everything else on the table; the kids can help themselves."

The woman nodded and left. Nina turned to Kevin and Torie, "Don't be shy. Help yourself to the coffee and cake. Loretta made it, so I'm sure it's delicious. There's sugar and cream on the table for your coffee, as well."

Kevin went to grab a slice of cake, but Joey pushed him out of the way and grabbed a slice first. Kevin sighed as he saw Natalie staring at the cake and let her go second before he cut a piece for Torie, and finally himself. He poured himself a coffee, with 2 creams, and sat down.

"So, Torie, I realized I recognize you." Nina said, "You were on the news. You're running some resistance group against The Program, correct?" Nina had quite the funny voice, speaking fluent English, but with just a slight Swedish accent in certain words.
-
""Night- wait, one more thing. If I kissed Dave... that doesn't make me g@y, right?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 12:37 AM

Torie took a drink of her black coffee before answering. "Yes, I am." She replied, smiling. "With a group of fellow leaders worldwide and my own group of friends here." She quickly added. She then took small bite of her cheesecake, feeling as if her stomach could flip at any minute.
~
"No, Ryan, it doesn't." Greg laughed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 12:53 AM

"Well then, Kevin, you better get working on your Presidential campaign." Nina teased. "Help the girl with her cause."

"It'll be a while before I'm ready for that. I'm sure Torie will have it abolished by then." Kevin replied.

"Oh, dear, I know. I was joking with you." She smiled.

"Are you and your friends still working on it? I haven't heard much about it lately." Natalie said, her mouth full of cake as she spoke so it came out very muffled.

"Considering your profession I thought you'd swallow." Joey laughed. Kevin let out a slight chuckle as well.

Natalie hit Joey's arm, glared at Kevin, and then swallowed her food, "Oh shut up. What I asked was..." She turned back to Torie, "Is the resistance still going?"
-
Ryan blushed, "Alright. Good to know. Not that I did... it was hypothetical." He frowned though, thinking about Dave. "Speaking of Dave... the funeral is tomorrow. All of you guys are invited to come, if you want, I think. Anyway, I better go. I think the Chinese should be here soon." Ryan said before leaving.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 01:01 AM

"Yes, it is. We've had...a couple hiccups but will be resuming shortly. In fact, when we go to Dublin I will be meeting some resistance leaders from around Europe. I will also be meeting with some resistance groups here in California tomorrow morning as well. It is still very much active, just....managing a few affairs."
~
Greg nodded and then opened the door when the Chinese guy knocked. He quickly paid with the money Alex had left out and put the food on the table.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2013, 01:09 AM

"It is nice to know you're an ambitious young woman. We need more of those around. Hopefully those meetings go well for you." Nina responded. "So how about more of those stories about Kevin?"

"NO. No stories." Kevin quickly said, shaking his head.

Joey grinned, "Awe, but you were such an awkward kid."

"Was not!"

Natalie also giggled. "Yeah you were."
-
Heather heard the Chinese food being delivered. She was laying down naked on top of Alex, resting her head under his chin. "Must be the Chinese food. I guess we'll have to get up and get dressed...."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-09-2013, 01:16 AM

Torie rubbed his arm and rested her chin on his shoulder, smiling at him. "Kevin, what else did you expect when you brought me over here, to your parents house, with your family?" She whispered. "Besides, how bad could it be, babe." She added, her eyes sparkling with amusement and love.
~
"We don't have to. That's what servants are for." Alex replied, his arms wrapped around her body.

<3