Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-08-2013, 12:09 AM

"Haha, sure, Tor." Kevin got out of the water and put his clothes back on. "It's probably almost coffee time anyway."
-
"That gives us some time... You up for round 2?" Heather asked in a sultry tone, running her hand down his chest, when she got to his pants, sticking her hand down the front of them.

"His parents would not approve." Ryan let out a laugh as he was watching them, "And that's one of the reasons why. Not exactly the classy aristocratic type he claims he has to be with."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-08-2013, 12:13 AM

She slipped out and wrapped her body in a towel. "Sounds delicious." She replied, walking back to their room. "I'm going to take a quick shower and then I will be out."
~
Alex smirked and picked her up, carrying her over to a nearby bedroom. He shut the door and threw her on the bed.

Greg rolled his eyes. "I doubt she would do that anywhere else but here."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-08-2013, 12:21 AM

Kevin nodded, "Of course. I'll be waiting."
-
Heather grinned and playfully said, "Oh no. What are you going to do to me, stranger?"
-
"I'm not so sure about that." Ryan added, "She's very... confident. She was walking around here without her top on... Anyway, Greg... do you think I'm an @sshole for sleeping with someone else already?"

((going to bed now. Ttyl. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-08-2013, 12:29 AM

((Okie dokie, won't be on til late tomorrow night.))

Torie nodded and jumped in the shower. Once in there, she quietly sobbed. You haven't lost him for forever, just for right now. He will never be safe while David has power. So ring in your emotions, deaden your heart, and play your part. She told herself.
~
Alex crawled on top of her, gently but forcibly pinning her down. "Mmmm...whatever I want." He replied, tugging at her bra with his teeth.
~
"No. I do not think you're an as.shole for sleeping with someone already. I think it is just your way of dealing with the situation. Only you can make yourself feel like an as.shole." Greg replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-08-2013, 10:42 AM

A curvy young woman with long, wavy caramel colored hair walked into the bedroom and hugged Kevin, "Kev! It's so great to see you!"

"Hey Nat." Kevin smiled.

"So where's this girl you brought with you? Joey told me she's really hot." Natalie giggled.

"Yeah, she's in the bathroom having a shower before dessert." Kevin explained.
-
"Whatever you want..." Heather repeated with a smirk.
-
"Thanks Greg. But you know how it is, I still have feelings for Torie. Strong, strong feelings... and when Lacey was cuddling me after... it felt like Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-08-2013, 10:47 AM

Torie sighed and got out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her body and then stepped into the room. She took a step back when she saw Natalie. "Oh..hello." Torie replied, looking at Kevin.
~
Alex smirked and brought her into an x-scene.
~
"It will take a while for you to get over Torie, if you ever do. Don't beat yourself up so much."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-08-2013, 10:57 AM

"Before you get the wrong idea, I'm his little sister." The freckled woman laughed and messed up Kevin's hair.

"Torie, this is Natalie. Nat, this is Torie."

Natalie hugged her, "Nice to meet you. You're super pretty."
-
Ryan nodded. "I'm just not sure I made the right choice..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-08-2013, 11:00 AM

Torie hugged her back, relaxing. "Thank you, Natalie. You are quite pretty yourself." Torie replied, smiling but feeling a little awkward just standing there in a towel.
~
"In breaking up with Torie or scr*wing Lacy?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-08-2013, 11:09 AM

"Thank you. Looks are kind of important to my career, so I work at it. I'll let you get changed. Dessert is ready, so I'll see you two in the living room." Natalie said, letting go of Torie before leaving the room.

Kevin shook his head, "Sorry about how... touchy-feely my family is."
-
"Both. I mostly meant the first one, but the second one too." Ryan paused, "I wish those two went into a room on the other side of the building, because I can hear them and it's grossing me out a little."

((Natalie http://www.fashionbelief.com/wp-cont...air-Styles.jpg ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-08-2013, 11:15 AM

Torie shrugged. "Hey, its ok. I just wish there had been a little warning about her being out here. I'm still jumpier than a monkey." She replied, walking over and kissing him. She then dropped the towel and proceeded to get dressed.
~
"Doesn't really matter if it was the right or wrong choice at this point, Ryan. Both of them are the choices you made. Accept that and move on, you can't change them at this point."

((bye, be back on probably after 10 my time))

<3