Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-07-2013, 10:59 PM

"Not if we walk down the water front to the side of the house. There are some trees that'll cover the area. And even if they did, so what?" Kevin grinned and ran outside.
-
"You have me on speaker? And he is there? Oh... Oh, Heather... I am not amused with that." He said tensely. "And Alex, you will do it because if you don't then I'll have to find other, more creative ways to hurt you."

"Don't threaten him." Heather defended.

"Don't defend him. Your my girlfriend, not his."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2013, 11:05 PM

Torie laughed and ran after him, jumping into the water. "Oh my god, this feels amazing." She said, coming out of the water.
~
"Like what? Pulling your head out of your as.s? Face it, Quinton, she isn't afraid of you anymore." Alex replied, glaring at the phone. "None of us are scared of you."

Greg sighed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 11:15 PM

Kevin dove into the water after her. "Yeah, it is. Quite refreshing. I forgot how much I loved the water."
-
"Together you are 'strong', is that it? Why don't you guys understand, you can never be with each other 24/7. Just fight me, Alex, and get it over with."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 11:22 PM

"I never lived by an ocean. Mainly at boarding schools and before I was old enough to leave there on my own, I came to Chicago." She replied, swimming over to him. "You're mom is nice and Joey seems to have a very humorous side to him."
~
"Fine, Quinton. You want to fight, we can fight. Just not tonight. I'm a bit too tired for that." He replied, yawning.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 11:30 PM

"I'm sure you had vacation homes though." Kevin said, "And thanks. My direct family is... alright. My mom's a very good actress though, so I'm never sure what she's thinking. Joey's fun, but lazy and unambitious - he can also be an ass sometimes."
-
"But not too tired to f*ck my girlfriend." He growled.

"At least he's nice to me."

"I'm nice to you, Heather. Don't be a drama queen. Anything mean I say, I have a right to be mad about. Like right now, I think you're a lying sl'ut."

Heather gasped, "I am not."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 11:35 PM

"Some but I came to Chicago when I was 13. The only places I have been to where there has been ocean you can swim in was Greece and Italy. Everywhere else it was too cold to go swimming. And I'm sure Joey just needs to find the right motivation. Something will spark that interest."
~
"I think that is enough out of you, Quinton." Alex replied, "Good bye." He added, before pressing the end button. He walked over to Heather and wrapped his arms around her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 11:42 PM

"Really? I guess, growing up, I took the ocean for granted. Everyone in L.A has been swimming in the ocean. It seemed like no big deal, really." Kevin replied. "And Joey listens to rock music, smokes pot, and plays video games all day. Those are his interests."
-
"God, he's such a d*ck. You shouldn't have said you'd fight him. He's not going to fight fair." Heather shook her head. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Ryan blinked. He said to Greg, "This is weird. They're acting all... couple-y."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 11:47 PM

She swam over and wrapped her arms around him. "He is also 19. Besides, there is a lot that go into video games. Maybe that could be an avenue for him. But don't be so quick to judge. I doubt you had everything figured out at 19. Hell, I barely know what I want to do."
~
"I know. Which is why I am not either. I will wait until Torie is back and bring her with me. She will have my back." Alex replied, kissing her cheek.

Greg nodded. "Could he actually be falling for someone?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 11:57 PM

"I did have everything figured out. I wanted to go to University, get a degree in political science, and become President at 40, becoming the youngest American president ever, beating elected President J.F.K at 43 and Roosevelt, who became President after McKinley's assassination." He paused, "On the other hand, not all my plans have worked out like I thought when I was 19, so maybe you're right. And I don't think he'll be a lazy bum forever, he's just always been lazy in school, in work, in general..."
-
"As long as you're safe... So... let's order that food." Heather said, changing the topic.

"And for someone like... Heather?" Ryan whispered back.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-08-2013, 12:04 AM

"Have faith in him. That's all you can do." Torie replied, kissing him softly. "Now, why don't we head back to your room before any of your family members see in looking like this."
~
Alex nodded and pulled out his cell phone. He quickly ordered the food. "Should be here in 30 minutes."

"I know, its weird. I think its the house."

<3