Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-07-2013, 08:14 PM

"Nah, it's fine. You know parents. Always worrying over nothing. Ma is crazy like that." Joey shrugged. "So, Torie, how old are you anyway?"

"she's 18." Kevin answered as he motioned for the driver to start driving.

"Barely legal? Nice, bro."

Kevin glared, "She's mature for her age."

"Sure she is. But Cathy... she's 28 and dating a 40 year old, so your relationship is nothing."

"WHAT? No way."
-
"Mm. Yeah, that'd be nice. Maybe some Chinese." She turned to Janelle, "Want to order some Chinese food for us?"
-
Ryan noticed. He sighed and brushed his fingers through her hair, "You sleeping?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2013, 08:17 PM

Torie slipped her hand into Kevin's, not sure what to say.
~
Janie shook her head. "Naa. I'll get Frankie to make me something."

Alex shrugged. "Suit yourself."
~
"No. Why?" She replied, sitting up and letting her hair fall loose.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 08:29 PM

"So she broke up with Paul?"

"Yep. And after a 10 year relationship, she rebounded with this 40 year old married man."

Kevin gasped, "Seriously? He's married?"

"Yeah. It's an awkward story. Let's not talk about it. The thought of our sister with some 40 year old man is ugh. Gross."

Kevin nodded in agreement. He said to Torie, "Cathy's our older sister. Natalie's the other middle child, younger than me and older than Joey here. Hey, Jo, how's Nat?"

"She's fine. Still living with the parents and perusing acting."
-
Heather, being somewhat of an egomaniac, saw the way Janelle was acting as weird. "You alright, Janie? Is this about me and Alex?"
-
"Nothing in particular. Just wondering..." He replied. "Look, Lacey... that was... that was all great. Really."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 08:34 PM

Torie nodded. "So, what type of acting is she wanting to get into?"
~
"Yeah, fine. We have finals next week and well, I would like to graduate next year." Janie said, not wanting to talk about it. xD
~
"But it's time to part ways." Lacey replied, already slipping off the bed and getting dressed. "And you're right, that was great."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 08:40 PM

"She's a terrible actress. Dad won't even put her in his films out of pity." Kevin replied to Torie.

"Right now? Nothing you've seen, I bet. Adult films." Joey replied with an eye roll, "Which can't be more awkward as a single 19 year old male. My friends have seen her acting."

Kevin blinked, "Lovely."
-
"You have good trades, Janie, you have nothing to worry about." Heather responded. "So you're not just acting jealous then?"
-
Ryan also got up and got dressed, "Still want to go out this weekend? Maybe watch a movie? How about tomorrow at 6PM? I'll pick you up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 08:46 PM

Torie pursed her lips together to hide a giggle. "Well, on the bright side, at least you have never watched her...act. I'm sure she can't be that bad."
~
"What would I be acting jealous to?"
~
"Sure. I'll see you then." Lacey replied, slipping her top on. "Bye, Ryan."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 08:55 PM

"No, I heard the grapevine that she's quite good." Joey fake gagged.

Soon they approached the mansion. A large white mansion right near Malibu beach, on the ocean.
-
"Well, with me coming downstairs with Alex... after what I told you about wanting to be with Quinton... Don't take it personally."
-
"Bye, Tor-LACEY. I said Lacey. Bye Lacey..." Ryan bit his lip and looked away. "Force of habit."

((http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8W-T7J7C5C...azy+luxury.jpg ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 09:01 PM

Torie's mouth dropped. "....Oh my..." She gasped, quite impressed. "Kevin, this place...its...huge and beautiful. This is where you grew up?"
~
"Didn't intend to." She replied, grabbing her iPod. "But, Heather, the reason I have such good grades is because I do, in fact, study." She added, putting her ipod buds in and blaring music.

Alex rubbed Heather's shoulders. "Do you want me to wait upstairs so you can talk to her?"
~
"It's ok. Old habits die hard." Lacey replied, walking over and kissing him gently. "See you tomorrow, Ry." She whispered, then grabbed her bag and walked out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 09:13 PM

"Yeah. Pretty much. We moved into this place when I was 6." Kevin said.

The limo stopped and the driver opened the door for them. Joey got out first, followed by Kevin, who held his head out to help Torie out.

A thin, tall, blonde middle aged woman, who looked a lot like a older female version of her eldest son, walked out of the mansion toward them. "Kevin! I missed you, honey."

"Torie, this is my mom. Mom, this is Victoria." Kevin introduced.

"How pretty." She smiled sweetly, giving Torie a hug. "Nice to meet you, Victoria. You can call me Nina ."
-
"No, Alex, don't bother. Let's just order Chinese. You want something, Greg?"
-
Ryan went to the main house.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 09:17 PM

Torie held her back. "Please, call me Torie." She replied, smiling. "You have a lovely house, Nina." She added, slipping her hand into Kevin's.
~
"Chicken fried rice please." He replied, still not looking at her.

Alex chuckled and tried not to smile too much at Greg's expense.

<3