Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#601 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-13-2013, 06:39 PM

Ella rolled her eyes. She still didn't understand why Mike was being such an a-hole.

Ryan nodded, "Yeah, it was fine. Locker room talk was not, but things managed to stay off the football field today, so I can't complain too much."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#602 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-13-2013, 06:51 PM

Mike walked over. "Nice job out there, Ryan." He said.

Torie nodded. "You did amazing out there. And don't worry about the locker room. It's just talk." She added, trying to be reassuring.

((hey trying to pack. That's why I am taking so long. Plus I thought I already posted this. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#603 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 06:55 PM

((That's ok. ))

He shrugged, "I know, but it's just frustrating. I just want to get through the day. Want me to walk you to class?"

Ella was standing in front of the girl's change room. She had gym with Torie next and was looking forward to it. D
(#604 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 07:04 PM

She shook her head. "As much as I would love that, no. It's gym with Ella and I think seeing us together is just going to fuel the fire. Besides, I have an idea that I might start putting into place." She replied, thoughtfully.

Mike looked at her. "What kind of plan?" He asked, cautiously curious.

"Not an evil plan, but.." She trailed off, still thinking.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#605 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 07:07 PM

"Okay, suit yourself. As long as you don't drag me into this plan of yours." Ryan said, "Come on, Mike. Let's head to class. See you later, Torie."
(#606 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 07:13 PM

Torie frowned and walked to class. All she wanted to do was make Ella think that she had succeeded in her plan. She mentally groaned when she saw Ella waiting for her. Ok, be nothing but nice or just put your iPod in. Yeah, that's a good idea. She started to dig for her iPod.

Mike looked at Ryan. "Hey dude, you good?"

<3
(#607 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 07:16 PM

"Hey, I was waiting for you, bestie." Ella smiled.

"I'm okay, I guess. I've been better." Ryan sighed, "I might stay home tomorrow."
(#608 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 07:18 PM

Torie smiled. "Aww, you are so sweet, bestie." Torie replied, with as much niceness as she could muster.

"Are you sure that is a good idea with everything that is going on?"

<3
(#609 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 07:55 PM

Ella went into the change room with Torie to get dressed for gym class.

"I dunno. I think I'm getting a headache." Ryan said as they entered the classroom. "Between Ella, Torie, Alex, Quinton, and Doug... ugh." He didn't even bother finishing his sentence. He was tired of everything.
(#610 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 11:36 PM

Torie put in her earbuds as she was getting dressed. ^.^

Mike nodded. "Well, Alex should be thru. Last I heard he was going in front of a judge but that doesn't mean much."

<3