Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-07-2013, 02:30 AM

Heather took her top off and wrapped her arms around him, "Maybe I haven't dated the right guys, but I may have met the right one already."
-
"I don't know. The family reunion coming up... I'm more than nervous about that. Other than that, maybe just nervous about my job. About Senator James finding out we're dating and firing me, calling the cops and having me arrested for statutory. Ryan beating me up wasn't too fun either, and knowing I stole another man's girl... I'd be an @sshole if I didn't feel guilty for that."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2013, 02:34 AM

Alex wrapped his arms around her, but didn't push any further...even tho he wanted to. "Oh, really?" He said, trying not to smirk.
~
"Well...its not exactly statutory if I'm over 18." Torie replied. "And I'm sure Senator James would be fine with us dating. Besides, she probably already knows anyways. She's isn't exactly the dullest tool in the tool box."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 02:42 AM

"Yeah. You should meet him. He's got this really sexy accent and I heard he's super into me." Heather teased.
-
"But we started before you were 18, and it's not like there isn't proof of that... out there. But it's a combination of all those things. Or I've just been drinking a lot because I am. I don't know."
-
Ryan finished his fro-yo. Now thinking Torie may have been trying to 'have her cake and eat it too', that she might have enjoying having two men in her life, made him annoyed and angry with Torie. "Lacey, do you want to go out on a date this weekend?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 02:47 AM

He laughed and started to tickle her.
~
She rubbed his shoulder. "Hey...everything will be ok." She replied, softly. "The family reunion will be a piece of cake, ok. I'll be there the entire time. As for you dating someone who is under 18, well, they can't claim that anymore nor is it likely for my parents to press charges."
~
Lacey blinked, not expecting that. "Sure..?" She replied, not sure if he was serious.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 02:50 AM

Heather laughed and squirmed, "Alex, don't, I'm ticklish!"
-
"The fact that you're there might make it worse." Kevin sighed. He pulled into the airport and got out of the car, grabbing the luggage and putting it on a trolley.
-
"Great. What if I ask if you'd like to come back to the guest house with me tonight?" He was completely serious.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 02:55 AM

"Exactly why it is funny." Alex replied, laughing. He stopped tickling her so she could catch her breath.
~
"And why is that? You're family wouldn't approve of me?" She teased.
~
"I would ask what has gotten into you." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 03:02 AM

Heather tried her best to pin his down so he couldn't tickle her anymore, "What if I tickled you then?" She giggled and tickled him back. She stop and said sexily, "All this tickling is a little PG for me..."
-
"Not that they wouldn't approve of you necessarily. I was engaged before. They all fell in love with her and she might be there." Kevin said reluctantly.
-
"Nothing... it was just a question." Ryan mumbled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 03:05 AM

Alex let her pin him down. "And what would you rather do?" He asked, smirking.
~
"Oh...what happened?" Torie asked, curious.
~
"Then I would say yes." Lacey smiled, getting up and throwing her fro-yo container away.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 03:12 AM

She grinned, "I think we both know what I want to do." She unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor. "Any objections?"
-
Kevin shrugged. "There was too much pressure to get married. I wasn't ready to get married at the time, so called off the wedding, and that was it. We didn't go back to dating, or engaged, we just... parted ways."
-
Ryan also got up off his chair, "Really? Did you just say yes? Well then let's go."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 03:16 AM

He flipped her on her back, slipped his shirt off, and start to kiss her. "None here." He whispered, rubbing his hands up and down her body.
~
"Then if she is there, she is just another guest. Obviously if you two parted ways, then it was mutual. She may even bring someone else." Torie replied, trying to soothe his fears.
~
Lacey laughed and started walked to the guest house.

<3