Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-07-2013, 01:26 AM

Heather didn't believe him. "Of course not... you don't believe in love anyway, right?" She said, trying to lead him into admitting the truth.
-
"Right... well, like I said, I'll see what I can do."
-
Ryan took a spoonful and nodded, "It's good. Uh, by the way, Torie and I broke up."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2013, 01:31 AM

Alex frowned, not knowing how to respond to that other than with the truth. Instead, he just kissed her, passionately. xD
~
"Thanks. I will see you soon." She replied, hanging up. She looked at the time. "Sh.it." She mumbled, running out the door and grabbing a cab to Kevin's.
~
Lacey choked on a piece of fruit. "What?" She replied, coughing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 01:36 AM

Heather reluctantly pulled back, "A-Are you sure that's a good idea? With Quint-KYLE back and he's already after you..." she mumbled.
-
Kevin was waiting with Torie's bags in the lobby of his apartment building.
-
Ryan sighed, "Yeah. I broke up with her. As for why... it's a long story."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-07-2013 at 01:40 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 01:41 AM

"I don't care what's logical or if it's a good idea." He whispered. "I just care about you." He added, pulling her on top of him.
~
"Kev, I am so sorry." She said, walking in. It was still apparent that she was upset. "What do you need help with?"
~
Lacey frown and placed a hand on his. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, softly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 01:50 AM

Heather blushed and smiled as he said that he cared about her. "I care about you, too."
-
"Carrying these bags to the car, I suppose. I didn't leave the building yet in case you still needed any last minute items. What's up? You look upset." He commented as he grabbed the heavier half of the bags.
-
"I guess you could say she was cheating on me, but I gave her permission. She wants to get closer to her father for the purpose of the resistance, and the other guy is rich and both her parents want her desperately to be with him, so... She says she doesn't love the guy, and that it's all fake emotions, but... but them sleeping together isn't fake. That's real, and I couldn't get over it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 01:53 AM

Alex smiled and rubbed her cheeks, making sure to wipe all the tears away. "You always look so much more beautiful when you smile." He said, kissing her neck.
~
"It's nothing. Just a really crappy day." She replied. "And no, I packed before I went to the house." She added, grabbing some of the other bags.
~
Lacey looked disgusted. "You deserve so much better than that, Ryan. While she may say that she loves you, its obvious that her actions prove differently."

((g2g soon...tired zzzzzz))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 02:01 AM

"You're being so nice to me..." Heather whispered, not used to this kind of behavior from anyone, really.
-
Kevin closed the trunk after them and got in the car. "Want to talk about it?" He asked, concerned.
-
"She also said it was to protect me because if she chose me over him she thinks her dad would kill me... I don't know, Lacey. It's all just a very messed up situation and it sucked to think every time she left me she's was going to see him. She's living with him. I felt like I was the other man."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 02:08 AM

He flipped her over on her back, moving some hair out of her face. "And you're surprised why?"
~
Torie wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tight. "Quinton came over and threatened Alex. Heather apparently cheated on Quinton with Alex and now Quinton is hell bent on making Alex pay and with us going away for the weekend, I am just afraid something is going to happen. I mean, I know that I can't protect them 24/7 but...I just don't want anything to happen to them, especially with the Program using them against me. Then you and I have been fighting a lot and I hate that because I do care about you a lot but...I'm just afraid that the Program will come after you as well..." She rambled before her sobs to over. Torie hated crying in public but this time...she just couldn't stop herself.
~
"And you should never feel that way. Torie just wanted both of you. She wanted her cake and to eat it too. You were right in breaking up with her, Ryan. Now you can find someone who is going to love you for you, not use you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 02:17 AM

"I'm not used to people being nice to me. Particularly men, I guess... No guy ever treats me... nice. That's why I started seeing more women."
-
"Oh. Victoria... How about we get in the car and talk about this more on the way to the airport." He kissed her cheek and helped her into the passenger seat. He got in the driver's and said, "I'm sure Alex will be fine. As for us, we have been fighting, but it's my fault. I've been drinking more than usual, don't worry about that. And the Program won't' come after me. I'm 25. If the Program comes after me, your dad would have to be at the head of it."
-
Ryan quietly kept eating his ice cream. Maybe Lacey was right, maybe Torie did just want two guys...
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 02:23 AM

Alex kissed her softly. "I guess you just haven't met the right guy." He whispered in her ear.
~
Torie leaned against him as he talked, wishing he was Ryan. You can wish all you want that its Ryan but...these are the cards you have been dealt. Now, play your part. Ryan may or may not be there when this is all done. Kevin, while he may have his faults, would be at least a decent man to you. Don't scr*w things up just for Ryan's sake.

"I-I guess your right." She replied, softly. "Just...with everything that has happened...thinking my friends were dead when it was a trick and finding out that Alex is my brother...its just put me on edge. And why have you been drinking more?"

<3