Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-07-2013, 12:24 AM

"Come in." she said with a sigh.
-
David changed his tone, "Victoria, no, I'm sorry. What's on your mind?"
-
"As long as it's tasty." Ryan smiled back.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2013, 12:30 AM

Alex walked in and leaned against the wall. "Are you ok?" He asked, not sure what else to ask. He really wasn't used to crying girls. xD
~
"I don't know what to do." Torie replied, sighing. "There is this guy, Kyle Quinton, and he just won't leave us alone. He's...done terrible things to both me, my friends, and he just threatened Alex. Quinton...he scares me and I didn't know who else to call. I mean..George, he would do something but he's not picking up my calls. I just...I didn't know who else to call." She added, trying to sound scared which wasn't hard because Kyle did scare her.
~
Lacey laughed, grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards the frozen yogurt place.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 12:36 AM

"Yeah. I'll be fine... Why do you care, anyway? I'm just some common replaceable sk@nk."
-
"What did you want me to do about it? I'm in Europe. Can't you handle things yourself?" David replied. He was annoyed that some kid was nothing his son and daughter, but he wasn't about to fly over to another country just to give him a stern warning.
-
Ryan followed her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 12:40 AM

Alex sighed. "Because you're not some replaceable sh@nk." He replied, sitting down next to her. "I just said that because...because it was easier to believe that than the truth."
~
"O-of course. I didn't know you were in Europe. I'm sorry for bothering you." She replied.
~
The frozen yogurt place was called Orange Leaf and was a cool little place. One wall was dedicated to just yogurt with it leading to a toppings bar. It was all done by weight and had several tables to sit at.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 12:49 AM

"You're just saying that 'cuz I'm upset." She frowned. "You and Mike were right the other day, though. Before all this... with my relationship with Quinton back when he was sleeping around... I was replaceable. As head cheerleader, the one thing that made me feel special... I was replaceable."
-
"Victoria, you sound scared... If it's really that bad, did you want me to call his parents or something?"
-
Ryan looked around, "This is nice. I've never been here before."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 12:56 AM

"No, you're not replaceable. You are intelligent, beautiful, and a wonderful person when you are not around him." Alex replied, wiping her tears away. "And you know me better than that. I don't just say things to make someone feel better."
~
"I don't think talking with his parents would help, as they have always turned a blind eye to their son's...habits, but whatever you could do...it would be appreciated. He has major aggression issues. If you thought Ryan was bad...Quinton is ten times worse."
~
"I know right." She replied, bringing him over to the yogurt.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 01:03 AM

"Thanks." Heather said with a small smile. She paused, "And what truth were you denying?"
-
"Victoria... what do you want me to do?"
-
Ryan looked through the flavors. "I think I'll just get the vanilla."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 01:07 AM

"Oh...uh...nothing." He replied, blushing.
~
"Just make him leave us alone. Especially Alex. I won't be here this weekend and I am just afraid he will come back for Alex."
~
Lacey nodded and got brownie batter flavor. "This one is my favorite. And they have so many toppings that its amazing."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 01:13 AM

"Alex..." Heather said quietly, "Do you have a crush on me? Is that what you meant?"
-
"I'll see what I can do... Why is he after you two?"
-
Ryan smiled seeing her so excited over fro-yo. He just got the vanilla with chocolate chips on top.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 01:21 AM

Alex looked away. "O-of course not." He mumbled, unconvincingly.
~
"He has never liked me. He used one of my friends and I blackmailed him to stop him. Since Alex is my brother, he doesn't like him either, and today...Alex stood between me and Quinton's girlfriend, protecting us." She replied, fibbing a bit.
~
She put fruits and some sprinkles on hers. "So...what do you think?"

<3