Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-06-2013, 11:22 PM

"I heard you're with another guy. You should've waited for me to get out of jail. I'd gladly let you into my bed."

"Kyle, leave her alone." Heather said quietly.

Quinton stepped back from Torie and looked over at Alex and Heather, at their still held together hands, then back up at Alex, "You f*cking @sshole."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-06-2013, 11:27 PM

"And I would gladly enter myself into a nunnery before I would ever bed you." Torie replied, quickly looking back at Alex.

Alex squeezed Heather's hand and looked at Torie, nodding slightly. "Hello to you too, Quinton." He replied, politely.

Torie didn't move from Quinton, keeping herself between Alex and Kyle.

Janelle came back in, followed by Greg. Janie stayed close to Heather, just in case as Greg was close to Torie.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 11:34 PM

Quinton didn't like his odds right now, with everyone around against him. "Heather, let's go."

"I want to stay with my friends right now..." She mumbled.

"Are you f*cking kidding me right now, Heather? Let the hell go of his hand. Do you know half the things he said about you while you visited me in jail when he was there too? He was a total @sshole. He called you a who're about a hundred times, and now he's trying to use you for se.x - don't you see that? He doesn't care about you. I love you, remember? Let's go back to my house."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 11:43 PM

"Oh really? You love her enough to pulled her chair to the floor with her still sitting in it. You love her enough to cheat on her with several woman. You love her enough to use her, abuse her, and treat her like trash. While Alex may not be the best guy in the world right now, he at least change. You...the most you change into is a bigger pr*ck." Janelle snapped.

"I believe that Heather is staying here. Now, you can always try and force her to come, but I don't think you will get very far." Torie added, feeling for the knife in her back pocket. "But of course, give it your best shot."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 11:52 PM

"Shut up, Janelle. I do too love her. That's why I'm so p*ssed off about this sh*t."

Heather frowned, "I love you too Kyle. I know Alex doesn't care about me. He... he thinks I'm replaceable." She let go of Alex's hand and walked over to Quinton and hugged him.

Quinton kissed her, for a good minute before she pulled away.

Heather added, "I am staying here tonight though, so you can calm down."

"We can go to my house and smoke pot." Quinton said simply.

Heather thought for a minute and sighed, "I really could use something to relax... but no. I... maybe tomorrow... I, uh, I'll call you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 11:57 PM

Alex frowned, wishing that he had never said that to her.

"I believe it is time for you to leave, Kyle." Torie replied, pursing her lips together.

Janie sighed and walked out of the room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 12:00 AM

"Fine. Bye, Heather. Alex, watch you f*cking back." He threatened before leaving.

Heather sighed. "I hate that I love him." She looked at the floor and a tear hit the floor. She wiped her eyes and shook her head. Heather very rarely cried. She started walking up the stairs.
-
Group was just about ending.
-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 12:07 AM

Alex went to follow her but stopped, not knowing if she just wanted to be alone. Torie nudged him towards her. Alex frowned but continued to go after Heather.

Torie walked into the other room and called David.
~
Lacey smiled, as now she got to spend time with Ryan.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 12:11 AM

Heather didn't know what she wanted right now. She went into one of the nearby bedrooms and sat on the bed, trying to stop herself from crying.
-
David was in Italy at the time, and it was around midnight there. He picked up his cell, "I was about to go to sleep. Who is it?"
-
Ryan was glad to be getting out of the house.

"I'll stay with Amber. Lissa said quietly to Lacey.

Ryan asked Lacey to lead the way to the ice cream parlor.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 12:19 AM

Alex knocked on the door. "Heather...?" He said, rather uncertain and quietly.
~
"Oh...I'm s-sorry." Torie answered sounding upset as the entire situation with Ryan had basically just hit her. "It's Victoria, tho. I can call back later." She added, quickly.
~
Lacey nodded and hugged Lissa. "Hey, I'm here if you ever want to talk." She whispered before leading Ryan towards a cute little frozen yogurt place. "OK, so I lied. Its fro-yo but it still is pretty amazing." She said, suppressing a smile.

<3