Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-06-2013, 11:13 PM

"I want to talk to Alex." He answered coldly, shooting Janelle a glare.
-
Ryan got up and walked out the back door, not wanting to deal with any of this.

Heather hugged Alex, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry. He thought I slept with either you, Greg, or Janie and he said he'd go after all three of you if I didn't admit something. Greg's innocent, and I don't want him going after Janelle because she's a girl and it wouldn't be a fair fight, so... yeah... I'm sorry. Blame Ella, she told him I cheated."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-06-2013, 11:21 PM

"No. Your temper is out of control and I won't have you hurting my brother." Torie replied, icily.

Janelle leaned against the wall. "She won't let you see him Kyle. And jeez, don't be such a baby about it. Heather didn't go after all the girls you slept with."
~
Lacey smiled when she saw Ryan.
~
Alex rubbed her back. "Hey, it's ok. Did he hurt you?" He asked, sounding concerned.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 11:32 PM

"My temper is not out of control... but isn't that adorable standing up for your brother. Come on, we both know he can fight his own battles. You saw that first hand when he would beat the sh't out of you. Nice f*cking brother." He replied to Torie before turning to Janelle, "Stop sound so smug, or else."
-
Ryan smiled back at Lacey as much of a smile as he could muster - which wasn't much of a smile, more or less just 'not a frown'. He sat beside her and Lissa. Seeing Lissa still sniffling and her eyes red and puffy, he whispered, "You girls were told the news then?"
-
Heather was somewhat taken aback with his concern, but in a good way. She blushed, "Um, no, not really. He pulled my hair a bit and knocked the chair I was sitting on over, but it's no big deal and I don't want everyone to freak out over it. I deserved it, anyway."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 11:38 PM

"Alex and I have had our differences, yes, but we have always been able to work things out." Torie replied, coldly, and walking to where she was inches from him. "And Janelle is right, you won't see Alex. But please, try your best."

Janelle laughed some more. "What, Kyle, can't handle the truth?"
~
Lacey hugged him. "Yeah...why don't we go grab some ice cream after this. My treat." She replied.
~
"From what I have heard, and seen, about Kyle...you do not deserve any of this." Alex said. "And, yes, we should all freak out about this because he has hurt you. No man should ever hit a woman. Trust me, I have a sister who has proven that to me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 11:45 PM

"Maybe I won't see him now, but I'll get him soon enough." Quinton replied with relatively little emotion until he turned to Janelle, "Do you want to go take this outside? I've just about had it with you, d'yke."
-
"All of us or... just me and you?" Ryan asked.
-
"I'm fine though, Alex. Really." She sat on the bed and sighed, "I don't want to make things worse by calling him out for violence. It'll just upset him more."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 11:51 PM

Torie grabbed Quinton's shirt, pulling him towards the door. "Let me make this very clear. Do NOT come near my friends. Do NOT come near Alex. Do NOT come near Heather. You touch any of them and you will wish I had called the cops right here and now." She snarled, a dark look coming over her face.

Janelle walked up behind Torie and put a hand on her shoulder. "I would suggest you either leave or something before she does." Janelle replied, spooked by Torie's comment.
~
"Whatever you want."
~
"So what. Heather, you are a strong woman. Don't take that from any man." Alex replied, sitting down next to her. "Why don't we go downstairs and confront him. Torie and I will be there. He won't touch you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 12:01 AM

Ryan nodded, "Maybe just the two of us. I want to talk about something with you."
-
"Confront him...? Together? Are you sure that's a good idea? Besides, Torie probably already kicked him out by now."
-
"Let me make THIS clear." Quinton smirked, "You don't scare me, pumpkin. And your friends... you won't always be able to keep them away from the big bad wolf that you think I am."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 12:05 AM

Lacey nodded. "Of course." She smiled, leaning against him for a second.
~
"I doubt it. I haven't heard her storm out yet." Alex replied, standing up. He held his hand out. "Trust me?"
~
Torie shrugged Janelle off and leaned into Kyle's ear. "And that will be your fall, Quinton. You do not know who to really be afraid of."

Janelle swallowed and went towards the stairs, not sure whether to get Alex or Ryan.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2013, 12:12 AM

Ryan let her, but he by no means felt comfortable with it after just breaking up with Torie.
-
Heather swallowed and took his hand, "If you say so."
-
Quinton smirked more and let out a chuckle, "You really think you're intimidating me, don't you? You know, you're super hot when you're trying to be a tough girl." He rubbed her cheek with his thumb.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 12:16 AM

Amber started to shake again, so Lacey immediately turned her attention back to Amber. She stopped leaning on Ryan and hugged her friend, feeling butterflies in her stomach.
~
Alex lead her downstairs and frowned when he saw Kyle and Torie in such a close proximity.
~
Torie smacked his hand, somewhat gently. "Don't touch me again." She replied, icily.

<3