Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-06-2013, 05:20 PM

"Noted." Quinton said with a shrug. He figured if there was anything he wanted to do to Heather, he would leave the property to do it.

Ryan raised a brow at Quinton's simple and emotionless answer. He took Torie's hand and said, "Ready now?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-06-2013, 05:23 PM

Torie nodded and looked at Janelle and Greg. "Keep an eye on him." She replied.

Janie nodded. "Already on it." She said, walking over to the dining room and sitting by one of the nearby couches. Greg followed her.

Torie turned to Ryan. "Hey, love." She replied, kissing his cheek. "You looked great out on the field today. I wasn't able to watch the game but I went and watched your practice." She said, leading them up to her room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 05:50 PM

Heather was sitting on a chair at the end on the table. Quinton sat on the other end, "Who?"

"Who what?" Heather mumbled.

"Who'd you sleep with?"

"No one. Just you. Yeah, I slept with Patrick and Alex, but you already knew that."

"If I text Ella, I'm sure she'll tell me the truth." Quinton folded his arms.

"How can you believe her? She hates us. She wants to ruin our relationship." Heather reminded.

He stood up and walked over behind her. He pulled her hair and whispered in her ear, "Who, Heather. Tell me. I'll find out for myself and trust me, it will only be worse if you lie now."

"Let go of my hair or I'll yell. They'll come in and they'll make you leave." Heather replied angrily. "I'm not afraid of you."

Quinton was shocked by her reaction and let go of her hair. "Whoever this person is that you're protecting... I doubt they'd do the same for you."

"They would so." Heather blurted out. "I mean-"

Quinton raised a brow. "Who? Is it someone here? One of your friends? I know you Heather. I know you wouldn't sleep with anyone you barely know. It's gotta be one of your friends. Let's go through the list... Greg? He's an awkward nerd, and you like to be challenged, but he doesn't seem to be your type. You've already slept with Alex, did you ever stop f*cking him? Ryan, well, he and Torie are going through sh*t I hear. Mike I can probably rule out since he's with Ella, but who knows, he could be a slimeball. Oh, and how could I forget the women in your life? Ella, no, Torie, no... but Janelle... I haven't seen Cole with her. They break up? If I'm making an educated guess here, I'd say it's either Janelle, Alex or Greg - or a combination of the three. If you don't tell me which one... I'll have to have a good talking to each of them..." He said, his tone threatening.
-
Ryan half smiled, "Haha, thanks."

He closed the door behind him as they entered the room, "How are things going, Tor? Kevin still thinks we're broken up?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 06:58 PM

Torie nodded. "Yeah, he does. I am leaving tonight with him to go to California where his parents leave. He is also taking me to Dublin for a family reunion. I was hoping to take Janie and Alex with me. There are some other resistances over there and they would make a great team in helping them strategize with us. I have heard through the grapevine that some of the world leaders are wanting to have peace talks in Geneva; they want all of the resistance leaders there to talk with David and the ambassadors." She replied, walking them over to the bed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 07:09 PM

Heather didn't want him to hurt Janelle, and she didn't want Greg being wrongfully accused. "Alex. I've been sleeping with him."

Quinton pulled Heather's hair again, tighter this time. His voice loud enough to hear from outside, "That preppy British @sshole?! How many times?"

"I dunno... the one day we stayed home alone all day together..."

Quinton pulled the back of her chair, causing it to tip over and her to fall to the ground.
-
Ryan knew what she wanted and, unfortunately with his male hormones... he took off his shirt and sat on the bed. "That's good. Get the resistance going again..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 07:13 PM

Janelle heard the crash and walked in the door. She saw Heather on the ground, looked over at Kyle and then at Greg. "Get Torie." She said, walking over to Heather.

Greg looked at Kyle and then headed up to find Torie.
~
For once, Torie didn't want that. She traced his muscles with her finger and snuggled against him. "What did you want to talk about?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 07:20 PM

"No, I'm fine. Really. I leaned back and fell." Heather lied, quickly getting up and running after Greg.

Quinton said to Janelle, "Where's Alex? I going to kick his ass. Is he in the building?"
-
Ryan sighed, "Torie, I really don't want to say this but... I think we have to break up. For real. I hope you understand. I do want to be with you after all this, have kids and be married... maybe if the future we can start over again, but right now with Kevin involved..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-06-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 09:55 PM

"So, doesn't feel that great huh, being cheated on." Janelle spat. "See what you put Heather threw for so long. Why she ever went back to a swine like you, I will never understand."
~
Torie hugged him. "I understand, Ryan. I always said that if you wanted to walk away, you could. And I want to be with you as well." She kissed his cheek, trying to push tears back. "I will always love you. No matter what."

Greg pounded on the door. "Uh...sorry to interrupt guys, but Quinton...He-"

"I'll be right out." Torie said, standing up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 10:03 PM

Quinton rolled his eyes, "You're such a jealous b*tch. She doesn't want you, Janelle. As for the cheating, I don't care what you think." He left the room and started walking around the house yelling, "ALEX! IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND QUINTON. COME OUT OF HIDING YOU SNOBBY BRITISH B@STARD."

Heather ran in behind Greg, "Torie, it's fine. We can handle it. He didn't hurt me or anything." As she heard the yelling she added, "He might hurt Alex though."

Ryan frowned, "Go deal with it, Tor. I gotta head over to the guest house anyway."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 10:08 PM

Janelle followed him, laughing at him. "Its ok, Kyle. I'm sure it didn't mean anything. They never mean anything, right." She replied.

Torie squeezed his hand. "Bye, Ryan." She replied, quickly letting go of his hand and walking downstairs. "Quinton, can I help you with something?" She snapped.

Alex walked out of his room, rolling his eyes. He walked over to Heather and Greg, not seeing Ryan. "Let me guess. He found out."

Greg nodded. "Torie's going to go handle it."

<3