Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-05-2013, 01:08 AM

Lissa also sat, confused.

"As you may have known, Dave remembered what had happened to him prior to the Program. This information had proved to be too much to him and... I'm incredibly sorry to tell you three this, but... Dave killed himself this Wednesday."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-05-2013, 01:16 AM

Lacey's eyes widen as she gasped, turning to look at Amber who turned deathly pale.

"No...he wouldn't have." Amber whispered, as she hugged her knees. She looked over at Lacey, who had tears sliding down her cheeks. This only confirmed that she had heard correctly. Amber started to shake her head furiously. "No...no, he's not dead. You're lying. He's going to walk through those doors any minute and prove that you're a liar. He's not..." She rambled, collapsing into Lacey, sobbing.

Lacey wrapped her arms around Amber, rocking back and forth. "Sshhh...everything will be ok." She whispered, over and over. Lacey only allowed herself tears to fall from her eyes, as she didn't want to upset Amber anymore.
~
Torie walked into the guest house, walking into the kitchen and starting to make cocoa for everyone. "Dam Frankie...hiding all the good stuff. Why can't he just mind his own business and let me be. Its not like I'm doing it all the time. Just when I need the edge taken off." She muttered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2013, 01:28 AM

Lissa started crying, unable to say anything.

"I'm sorry, Amber. It isn't a lie... his funeral is being held Saturday at 11AM." Stanley frowned, "I will be there, and I'm sure Ryan will be as well. You are all welcome to go."

Lissa shook her head, "But he... he was in the Program... he shouldn't..."

"The Program isn't 100% effective, particularly when triggers for suicide are as dramatic as his was. Even if there was no epidemic, he would likely still have been suicidal. It's hard to completely fix cases like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to run the group. If you like, you may stay here until you regain composure." And with that, he walked out.

There was a small container of whiskey in Dr. Martin's coat pocket.
-
The game soon ended and their team had won 21-10. Ryan and Quinton both got changed, came outside, and went to the bleachers.

Ryan went to Janelle and Greg, "You didn't have to come cheer me on you know. It was group today."

Heather had sat next to Greg and Janelle, and Quinton approached her. He grabbed her arm and said, "Now. Now we need to have a little conversation. My place."

"Kyle, if this is about what Ella said, she was lying. She's just mad at the both of us and wants to ruin our relationship." Heather denied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-05-2013, 01:33 AM

Lacey put her hand on Lissa's shoulder, trying to comfort both girls.
~
Janelle walked over to Heather and Quinton. "Why don't you come back to Torie's and talk. There are plenty of quiet places to talk there and its a shorter walk." Janelle said, trying to make sure her friend wasn't put in a dangerous situation.

Greg shrugged. "We know. But group will survive with Mike and Ella for a bit."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2013, 01:40 AM

"That sounds good, right Kyle?" Heather agreed with a forced smile.

"I'd rather we go to my house..." he replied, looking at Janelle instead of Heather, knowing exactly why she had said that. "Besides, Torie wouldn't want me in her house."

Ryan nodded in response to Greg, "I am happy you both were here though. I wish Torie was here though... but... but I'm going to break up with her tonight. I just have to, Greg. She's the best girl I've ever met, and I love her, but I'll never be able to get over the fact that she's with another man every night. Whether it's fake on her end or not.. it still hurts. I hope that it's not a permanent breakup. I want to marry the girl one day."
-
Stanley carried on the meeting as normal. He didn't want any of the other kids to worry that things weren't effective, or become upset, so he didn't mention it.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-05-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 12:30 AM

Greg nodded. "Talk to her. She will understand and eventually, you two will be together." He replied. "Now, why don't we all head to Torie's."

Janelle smiled sweetly. "I'm sure Torie would make an exception in this case. Besides, Torie may not even be there. No harm, no foul if she doesn't find out."
~
Lacey held Amber until she fell asleep. She looked over at Lissa. "Hey...you wanna talk?" She asked, softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 10:09 AM

Quinton obviously didn't want to go to Torie's, but he had no valid reason to say no. "Fine. We'll go to Torie's. But I want the conversation to be absolutely private."

The group all headed to Torie's. When they arrived, they went into the main house. Quinton turned to Heather, "You have a 'room' here, right? Let's go already."

"Maybe we should have a drink first?" Heather said with a little smile, "Juice or something?"

"Did you just ask if I wanted juice, Heather? No, I don't want juice. I want to talk about what Ella said."

"What did Ella say again?" Heather tilted her head, playing dumb.

"That you've been cheating."

"Oh. OH, that was so silly. She was just talking about that one time with Alex that you already know about." Heather laughed, "Nothing really. Nothing and no one since then, Kyle."

"You're lying." He replied simply. "Like I said before, this should be a private conversation."
-
Lissa frowned, "I didn't see it coming. I wonder how Ryan is handling it. Dave considered Ryan his best friend..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-06-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 05:00 PM

Janelle sighed. "Why don't you guys go into the dining room? Heather doesn't stay here often enough to have her own room. Plus, the dinning room has a door you can close." She replied. And that door doesn't lock."

Greg slipped away to find Torie. He went straight into the group therapy session, waved to a couple of the kids, and then into the kitchen where Torie was watching. "Torie, uh..we have a situation." He whispered, not wanting to disturb the group.

"Can you take care of it?" She asked.

"Uh..I don't think so. Quinton is here and-"

"Quinton is in my house? I want him out. Now." She hissed, tensing up.

"Tor, it's not that simple. Heather cheated on Kyle and El told him. We...we don't know what he is going to do to her."

Torie sighed. "Fine...I'm coming." She muttered, following Greg out and into the house. She smiled when she saw Quinton. "Kyle, what a lovely surprise." She replied, sweetly.
~
"Nobody did, Lissa. Why don't we go see if Ryan is back yet?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2013, 05:07 PM

Quinton grinned back at her. "Vicky, the pleasure's all mine."

Heather sighed, "I'll be waiting in the dining room." she walked away.

Ryan said to Torie, "Tor, can we talk for a minute upstairs? I'm sure you don't want to be around this pig." he said, pointing to Quinton.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-06-2013, 05:14 PM

She looked over at Ryan. "Of course. Just give me a minute."

Torie turned to Kyle. "I know it is. And to make one thing clear, you are on my property by the good graces of my friends. You lay a hand, a body part, or do anything else I do not appropriate, I have no problem sending you back to jail. Because no matter what you believe Heather has done, it is nothing compare to what you have done. Understand?" She added, her voice darker than usual.

Janelle pursed her lips, not sure what was going happen now.

Greg put his hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Do what you have to do." He whispered.

<3