Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#591 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-13-2013, 05:50 PM

"I hope so. We did drills yesterday, so today we're playing a practice game." Ryan shrugged.

Quinton was over with Ella, talking. He gave her a kiss and walked back to the field, stopping by Ryan, Mike, and Torie on the way. He tapped Ryan's shoulder, "Hey, Ry. It's almost play time." He turned to Torie, "Ella says hi."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#592 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-13-2013, 05:51 PM

Torie nodded. "Tell her that I said hi back." She replied, in a nice voice. She kissed Ryan. "Don't worry." She smiled. "Just have fun, ok."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#593 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 06:00 PM

Ryan took a deep breath and walked with Quinton onto the field. Quinton said to him before practice, "Watch your girl, Ryan. I'll give you a break this time, but Ella almost threatened me into not giving you the ball because of it. Next time, you won't be playing."

Practice went pretty standard. Quinton did give Ryan the ball. Ella was cheering for both Doug and Quinton, and trying to through Ryan off his game with boos every time he'd mess up.
(#594 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 06:03 PM

Torie just tried to cheer louder for Ryan to cover up Ella's boos. She even cheered for Doug and Quinton...upon Mike's suggestion. Above all else, Torie just tried to ignore Ella as best as possible.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#595 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 06:10 PM

When practice ended, Ryan waved to Torie and Mike before heading back into the locker room.

Quinton went over to Ella, who didn't seem to pleased with Quinton's decision to hand Ryan the ball, but she gave him a kiss anyway. He tapped her butt and gave her a wink before also going to the locker room.

Ella approached Torie and Mike, "Hey, you two. Watching Ryan's practice? Cute."
(#596 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 06:13 PM

Torie kept her mouth shut.

Mike shrugged. "Hey, that's what a friend and girlfriend do, right." He replied, casually.

<3
(#597 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 06:21 PM

"Yeah, I suppose that's true. Mike, did you hear about what Torie said to me earlier?" Ella asked, trying to stir up sh*t.

Meanwhile, Ryan was having difficulty getting changed - Quinton and Doug were both bugging him this time.

"Don't be mad at us, Ryan. We're young men - we have needs, and unfortunately for you, your ex seems to be willing to satisfy those needs." Quinton smirked.

"Yeah, and I didn't even have to take her on a date!" Doug laughed, "At least you're getting laid, too, right?"

"No, we're taking it slow."

"Oooh, sorry to hear that, man." Quinton said sarcastically.

"It's my choice."

"Sure it is." Doug grinned.

"It really is. I slept over at Torie's last weekend and she wanted us to sleep in the same room and I said no. Then yesterday we fell asleep watching a movie."

"How romantic..." Quinton teased, saying it in a girly voice. Returning to his regular tone, he added, "Well I'll be hanging out with your ex tonight. Not as romantic, but a lot more fun."

While the two continued, Ryan started to ignore them. He finished getting dressed and left to join his friends on the field for the 15 minutes left before class.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-13-2013 at 06:31 PM.
(#598 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 06:25 PM

Mike nodded. "Yes and I have already given Torie my opinion on it." He shrugged. "But it can not be undone and what things were said cannot be unsaid. I am sure both of you regret some of the things you said to the other one." Mike replied, trying to disarm her. XD

Torie looked at Mike. "I am going to....go get a drink." She said, turning to Ella. "It was nice chatting with you." She quickly said, before walking away from the situation. XD

<3
(#599 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 06:33 PM

Ryan met up with Torie on his way to the field. "Hey, where are you going? You seem tense."

Ella shrugged, "I don't regret anything."
(#600 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 06:37 PM

"She came up to us. I said nothing." was all Torie said. "Practice seemed to go well."

"Good for you. I gotta go too." Mike replied. "Bye." He walked towards Torie and Ryan.

<3