Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-25-2013, 12:34 PM

She shrugged. "My parents always keep the house up to date on electronics in case someone important comes over. So, usually, if I have anyone over, it gets used then. But I also rarely have anyone over." She looked down at her empty plate and bent the edges. "You guys can bring any games you want over." She paused. "What is your favorite food that you rarely get to eat?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-25-2013, 12:38 PM

"Mine?" Ryan thought for a moment, "I don't know if I really have a favourite that I rarely get to eat. I like hamburgers but I eat them all the time. Why you asking? Gonna make me dinner? How romantic." He smirked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2013, 12:44 PM

She laughed. "No, your not that lucky. I was going to have Frankie cook everyone food. He is AMAZING when it comes to food" She picked up the empty plates and threw them away in the nearby trash can.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#54 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 12:52 PM

"Righttt.... I forgot you had housekeepers, richie." Ryan stood up and stretched, "It's about time for class. I really don't want to go to Math, but I don't even know if I can ditch class anymore with the Supervisor peeps runnin' around."

Ella had already walked to her class and was waiting at the door.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2013, 12:54 PM

Torie frowned. "It's really not what you think."She mumbled. "But yeah, let's get to class."

Mike walked up to Ella. "Hey, you here too! Awesome!"

<3
(#56 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 12:59 PM

Ella smiled at Mike, "How's it going? Did you get tired of the Ryan&Torie show too?"

Ryan walked to class with Torie. He knew her parents weren't around, but he couldn't help but think that at least she had a mother.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2013, 01:04 PM

"Ok, seriously. What is going on with them?" Mike chuckled. "And with you and Ryan?" He took at seat in the middle.

Torie knew that Mike didn't have a mother, but her parents rarely ever called her. If they did, it was usually about a package coming. Everything was just gifts here and there or money put into her account. She felt more like a object than a person with her family. When they got to class, she took a seat in the middle as well.

<3
(#58 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 01:11 PM

"I am seriously tired of talking about Ryan and me." Ella sighed and sat behind Mike, "As for Torie and Ryan, she obviously has a crush on him."

Ryan sat beside her, "I hate math. It f*cking sucks. Are you good at math?"

A Supervisor, the same young blond man from Ella and Mike's English class, was sitting at the front of the Math class to start. Ryan completely ignored him.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2013, 01:15 PM

"And he obviously likes the two of them." Mike smirked. "Are you going to Torie's after school?"

Torie tried to ignore the Supervisor but really was not doing a good job. "What? Oh uhhh...I'm not bad, just not my favorite subject. I prefer English or History."

<3
(#60 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 01:20 PM

Ella ignored the first comment and responded, "Yeah, I don't see why I wouldn't. She's my friend and I have nothing better to do. I'm not big on video games, so I'll probably just watch."

"Ella used to tutor me, but I never really paid much attention when she was teaching me. I was a little distracted at the time." Ryan sighed, "I wish I did pay more attention because this year is gonna suckk."