Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-04-2013, 10:29 PM

Ryan didn't notice, since he was busy playing.

Ella smiled, "Cute. He'd be happy to know that."

Soon enough, Ryan headed back to the locker room with his teammates - minus Quinton. He motioned over to Ella to come over and talk to him. Ella groaned and said to the others, "I'm gonna need to go talk to him... I'll stay in view, okay?" She kissed Mike's cheek before walking over to the other side of the football field to speak with Quinton. She sighed, "Let's just get this over with, Quinton. What do you want?"

He rubbed his hand across her cheek, and she swatted it away. He frowned, "Ellie, we need to get along. We'll be seeing a lot of each other from now on."

"F*ck off. That marriage isn't happening."

He laughed, "Oh, sh*t, I hope it's not. I don't want to be married ether. Ever. To anyone. I'm out of jail, I got what I wanted. I'm just going to wait for your little group to get me out of this jam, so go ahead and do me a favor and work your little heart out to nullify that contract for me. Thanks."

"Gosh, Quinton, you have to make it seem like this was part of your plan?" She rolled her eyes.

"No, I never said it was. But when I saw that agreement I signed it knowing that's you'd try to get your friends to help you do anything to get out of it. I have a few ideas of my own, but you wouldn't want to hear them."

"I'm sure they'd be either crazy, or perv'erted, or both." Ella folded her arms.

"Oh, they were." He smirked. He pulled her close and forcibly kissed her.

Ella squirmed until she got out of his grasp. "You @sshole! Don't ever f*cking touch me."

"Until that contract is gone, Ella, you're my fiancée. And seeing as Heather's a cheating b*tch, which is incredibly hypocritically of her by the way since she broke up with me before for sleeping around, then I guess I don't have to be faithful either."

"Maybe you don't have to, but I am going to be faithful to Mike. I don't care what you want." Ella spat at him and then walked away.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-04-2013, 10:35 PM

Torie sadly watched Ryan walk off the field and then turned back towards the trail.
~
Mike stood up, followed by Janelle and Greg, and walked over to Ella. Mike glared at Quinton the entire time, not saying a word.

Janelle walked over to Ella, wrapping her arms around her, while Greg stood between the girls and Mike.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 10:42 PM

Quinton shook his head and walked off, not really phased by Ella's friends giving him dirty looks.

Ella waited until he was in the change room before saying, "He is so creepy."

((after school?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 10:46 PM

"You're only now figuring that out?" Greg asked.

Mike shook his head. "Come on. Let's get to class."
~
Torie went back to her house and finished up some preparations for turning her house into a group home.

*After School*

Torie had Frankie bake 2 dozen cookies for the group therapy while she put christmas decorations up around the room. She also had hot cocoa mix in several cups for when people came in. She already had her special mix in a cup, which she also added some vodka to.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 10:52 PM

Because of the game, which started at 1:30 during school hours and overlapped to out of school hours, Ryan told the others they could either watch the game or go to group, whatever they wanted.

Heather watched the game because Quinton had told her to. Ella wanted to go to group and she REALLY wanted to be away from Quinton, so she asked the others who would be going directly back to Torie's with her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 10:56 PM

Janelle decided to stay with Greg and cheer on Ryan while Mike didn't want Ella walking alone.
~
Torie waited quite impatiently for Stanley and the others to arrive.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 11:00 PM

Stanley arrived before anyone else did. He walked right in and took off his hat and coat at the door. "Dr. Martin's here." He announced.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 11:05 PM

Torie stopped pacing in the entrance hall. "Hey Stanley! I have cookies and hot cocoa ready for when everyone gets here....but you are probably more of a coffee guy. I can easily have Frankie get you a coffee started if you would rather have coffee." She rambled, obviously nervous.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 11:12 PM

"Yes, I'd prefer a coffee, but for the group I'm sure the cocoa will work fine... Unless it's exactly the same as what you're drinking, because I don't think young teenagers should be drinking alcohol." He said casually. He could smell a hint on alcohol on Torie's breath and although he didn't approve, he knew it was his job not to be condescending or judgmental, so he made sure his tone of voice didn't make his comment sound that way. "Has... Has everyone heard about Dave yet?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 11:15 PM

Torie still looked away at his comment about her alcohol use. "I don't know. Ryan knows as does the group here but...as for the therapy group, I can't say." She said, taking another drink. "And its just to take the edge off..." She added, quietly.

<3