Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-04-2013, 01:40 AM

((LOL))

Heather kept waiting for Quinton and hugged him when he walked out the doors. "Kyle! It's so great to see you a free man."

Quinton kissed Heather's cheek, "And it's nice to be free." The two walked to school. Quinton was acting slightly more normal, and he was dressed in everyday clothes, looking like his regular self.

At lunch, there was a football practice that was mandatory, because of Ryan and Quinton's absences. Ella walked down the hall with Mike to the bleachers to watch Ryan, when she heard a familiar voice behind them. "Well, isn't that precious? Loverboy and my darling fiancée got back together. How sweet."

Ella sighed and turned around, "Don't you have to hurry and get changed for practice?"

"Coach will wait a little for me. Come, future Mrs. Quinton, give me a big hug and kiss. I missed you and that cute little baby bump of yours. I should enjoy it while it's like this, because with twins, you'll be an absolute cow in a few more months."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-04-2013, 01:45 AM

"And yet, you will always be a swine, Kyle." Janelle commented.

Mike tightened his arm around Ella. "And never welcomed here." Mike spat.

Greg pursed his lips together. "If you wish to only stand there and insult Ella, I suggest you leave now and run to practice. We will not stand here and listen to our friend be insulted. Especially by a pr*ck like you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 01:59 AM

Quinton looked at the three of them and then at Ella, "They won't always be around to defend you, Ella." He said, his voice lowered.

Heather came up from behind him and grabbed his arm, "Come on, Kyle. You need to go to the change room. This practice is held just for you, honey."

"Fine. But I want to talk with you after practice for a moment, El. Without your friends, preferably. About our child." he turned to Heather and kissed her, smiling, "Thanks for getting me back on track, beautiful."

"She cheated on you." Ella said through a cough as she walked away.

Quinton raised a brow and the looked at Heather. "We'll talk about that later too. After the football game." He glared at the others and walked in the opposite direction.

Heather watched him walk away and then folded her arm and pouted. "Wow. What a beyotch. That was totally uncalled for of Ella to tell him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 02:01 AM

"No. It wasn't, Heather." Janelle replied. "He just walked up to Ella and said that he should enjoy the baby bump while it lasts because she is going to look like a cow in a few months. He hasn't changed a bit, Heather."

"And you know he hasn't." Greg added, quietly. "Besides, you deserve better."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 08:59 AM

"He was probably joking; he has a weird sense of humour like that. In his defense though, even if it was a little rude, she is going to get huge and Kyle prefers his women thin, so to him fat = disgusting." Heather shrugged, "But still, now I'm worried about him knowing I cheated. That was as much Ella attacking me than it was her trying to get under his skin. If I lie and he finds out or doesn't believe me I'm f*cked, and if I tell him the truth, then I'm still f*cked."

-

Ella sat down at the bleachers and looked out onto the field.

-

The boys were all in the locker room. Quinton walked over to the locker beside Ryan's and tapped his shoulder, "Hey, Ry. 'Sup, man?"

Ryan glared back at him, "Quinton."

"That's no way to greet an old friend." Quinton laughed. "I just wanted to know how things are with you?"

"Sh*tty." Ryan growled back at him.

"That's too bad. Will Torie be watching us today? I missed seeing her beautiful face... and her amazing rack." Quinton replied with a smirk.

"No, she won't be." Ryan said simply, shutting his locker door as he was finished dressing.

"Oh, that's too bad. Why's that?"

"She switched schools."

"Are you two still together?"

Ryan sighed, "It's none of your business."

Quinton raised a brow at his tone of voice, "What? She cheat on you?"

"Yes and no. It's complicated. I'm not telling you sh*t Quinton." Ryan rolled his eyes and left onto the field.

Quinton watched him leave and then quickly got dressed. He made a mental note to ask Heather about it and then hurried out onto the field.

-

David had sent something in the mail for Torie for her birthday. It was a small enough envelope that it fit underneath the door, so the hotel worker Henry gently slid it under before continuing on the rest of mail delivery.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-04-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 12:12 PM

"Maybe its for the best then." Janelle replied. "Just...be careful, Heather. I don't see any change in him."
~
Torie had a half day today, so she was home earlier than expected. She opened the door and then caught herself as she almost stepped on the envelope. She quickly grabbed it and opened it, also walking into her and Kevin's bedroom. She was hoping to be able to catch a glimpse of Ryan playing football.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 02:34 PM

Heather sighed. "No, I don't either." She admitted before walking off to the practice.
-
Inside was a birthday card and a check for $10,000. He hadn't been sure what to give her, so he just gave her more money. xD

((after school?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 02:40 PM

Janie smiled. At least Heather was starting to come around to her senses.
~
Torie rolled her eyes and put it in her suitcase. She would cash it later. She quickly changed into jeans and a t-shirt, then grabbed a cab to her old school.

Once there, she knew she couldn't go onto campus but she knew of a small trail behind the school. She had the cabbie drop her off at her house and then she slipped into the woods, soon coming up behind the football field.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 06:16 PM

Heather still didn't want to believe it though.
-
It was only practice at the moment, but is was somewhat of a mock-game style one. Ella smiled and cheered on Ryan, and rolled her eyes every time Quinton did so much as look in her direction.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 10:08 PM

Torie watched from the fence, smiling proudly as Ryan played. She tried to stay as hidden as possible but having red hair in a forest during the winter didn't exactly help.

Mike glanced over in Torie's direction as he saw movement in the distance. He smiled as he noticed Torie. He nudged Ella. "She's watching him." He whispered, nodding in Torie's direction.

<3