Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-04-2013, 12:43 AM

Kevin laughed some more, "Of course we can go to the beach. It'll still be a little chilly though. It is December, after all, even though they'll still be lots of people wanting to go swimming... L.A... It's different from any other place I've been. A lot different from here or anywhere in Europe. I don't find it nearly as magical as the movies make it sound, but that's probably because I was born there so it loses that charm. But I think you'll love it. You ready to go to dinner?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-04-2013, 12:48 AM

"Almost. Can you zip me up?" She asked, turning her back to him. She grabbed her new ring from Alex and a necklace with a black gemstone necklace.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 12:52 AM

Kevin zipped her dress up and kissed her neck. "There you go."

He quickly touched up his own hair. He was already dressed decently for work, so he didn't bother changing. He grabbed his wallet and car keys.

((We can skip to tomorrow now?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 12:54 AM

She let her hair hang loose and then followed him out for a night of fun.

The next day, Torie woke up and kissed Kevin's neck. "Morning, babe." She whispered, kissing his chest.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 01:04 AM

"Someone's in a better mood this morning. It's nice. I love seeing you happy." He ran his fingers through her hair. "I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but if I could get a 'morning hello down below', if you catch my drift, that'd make me really happy."
-
Ryan hadn't slept. He didn't want to go to school, but it was game day and he knew Dave would have wanted him to play today. He also realized though that game day meant he would be an hour late to group. He left a note on the kitchen counter explaining that, and that he was leaving early. He headed to school.
-
Ella didn't get much sleep either, thinking about Quinton all night. She ad no clue what time he was being released. She woke up and made herself a tea.
-
Heather knew that he was being released at 9AM this morning, meaning he would end up missing first period, but would certainly be in school by 2nd. She decided to wait for him at the station, nervously.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 01:06 AM

She laughed and kissed his lips. She then slowly moved down his body, bringing them into an x-scene.
~
Janie was up first and saw the note as she made breakfast for everyone.

Greg came down next and helped her.

Mike rubbed Ella's back. "Hey, you ok?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 01:15 AM

Afterward, Kevin whispered to her, "You're the best." He looked at the time. "D@mn. Not enough tome for a shower. I'll have to have one tonight. Shelly wanted me at work early today since I told her I can't help out with anything this weekend." he kissed her and started getting dressed.
-
Ella shook her head, shaky. "No. Not really. I am not looking forward to seeing him... not behind bars. I don't know what he'll say or do... he's unpredictable and that scares the hell out of me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 01:18 AM

Since Torie had more time than him, she laid in bed; her naked body partially covered by the covers.
~
Mike hugged her. "Hey, everything will be ok. He won't hurt you. Not while I am around."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-04-2013, 01:25 AM

Kevin looked over to her before he had to leave. He play-growled, "You're really making he wish I didn't have to go to work. But, unfortunately, I do." He kissed her deeply and then smiled, "I'm a lucky man."

Kevin then grabbed his things and left.
-
"Thanks for the sentiment..." Ella replied, although still very freaked out. She finished her breakfast and said to the others, "We should go. Let's get this day over with."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2013, 01:28 AM

Torie watched him leave. "And a very stupid one." She muttered, before getting in the shower and leaving for school.
~
Janie nodded. "Alright guys. Let's go." She said, walking out the door.

(later?)

<3