Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-03-2013, 08:28 PM

Ryan shrugged. "I just want to spend the day with her. And... honestly, you probably shouldn't let me find out where Kevin lives."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-03-2013, 08:37 PM

Janelle smiled. "I don't think Torie would be too fond of that idea either."

Alex nodded. "I agree. Why don't I go call her and see where she wants to meet up." He replied, walking out of the room. He quickly called Torie.

Torie groaned when her phone went off. She quickly grabbed it and looked at the caller ID. "Hey, Alex. Everything alright?" She asked, immediately panicking.

"Yes, everything is alright." Alex replied, softly. "Happy birthday, sis."

"Thanks..." She mumbled.

"Why don't you sound happy? You're finally 18." Alex asked, confused.

"Because I can't spend it with the people that I want to."

"And what if I said you could. All of us are skipping school so why don't you come over and we can all celebrate."

Torie didn't respond.

"Either you come over here or we all are coming over there. Including Ryan." Alex replied.

"Fine. I'll be there in an hour." She mumbled, hanging up.

Alex sighed and walked back into the room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2013, 08:41 PM

"When's she coming over?" Ryan asked, impatiently. "Do we have time to go out and buy her a cake?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-03-2013, 08:48 PM

"She said she would over in an hour." Alex replied.

Janelle smiled. "Yay! I think we have enough time to go and get presents."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2013, 08:54 PM

"Yeah. I'm not sure how great my present will be since I can't really afford anything fancy..." Ryan sighed, "But I guess it's the thought that counts. Let's hurry and get out of here. We wouldn't want her showing up and no one's here."

He threw on his shoes and went out the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-03-2013, 08:56 PM

Janelle walked out after him.

As Greg stood up, Alex stopped him. "Hey, here's my card. Put everything on that, including whatever Ryan wants to get her." He said.

Greg raised a brow. "Really? You think Ryan is going to allow you to pay for something like that?"

"Its an offer. He doesn't have to take it." Alex replied, walking out.

Greg sighed and ran out after them.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2013, 09:04 PM

Ryan drove the car to the mall. He really had no clue what to buy Torie. He wished he had more time. He thought Torie would have given them a heads up. He wondered if Kevin even knew.

He asked the others, "What do you think Torie even wants?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-03-2013, 09:10 PM

Alex smiled as the group left. He had actually given them his father's credit card. xD
~
Janelle shrugged. "I don't know. Why don't we get her some stress relieving stuff cause we all know just how stressed out she is."

"Or maybe some jewelry. Every girl loves jewelry." Greg replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2013, 09:14 PM

"I can't afford jewelry though..." Ryan mumbled. "Or at least nothing with real gold, silver, or gemstones."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-03-2013, 09:19 PM

"Well..." Greg started. "Why don't we just go look at a couple of things. I have my credit card and worst comes to worst, I can loan you the money."

<3