Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-02-2013, 10:51 AM

Kevin fell asleep, content. He was still upset with her, but for the moment he forgave her.

Thursday morning came.

Kevin woke up and kissed Torie awake. "Mornin', hun. How'd you sleep? I'm sorry if I upset you at all yesterday." He apologized. "It just hurt me when you said I treated you like an object, but I shouldn't have acted that way."

Ella woke up for school. She was dreading tomorrow. Quinton would be released and she worried that he would be the same as he was before.

Honestly, Heather was also a little nervous about it.

Ryan did his daily shirtless workout in the living room. He had thought about Torie all night, whether or not to break things off completely with her. There were pros and cons to each choice, but all he cared about was what was better for Torie. If he stayed with her, their relationship would be a challenge but they'd be together. If he broke up with her, she would be able to focus 100% on her plan, but he didn't want to hurt her or risk their breakup turning her into someone like Alex. Turning her cold.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-02-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-02-2013, 06:50 PM

Torie groaned. "Not well." She mumbled, still sleepy. "And its ok. We both said somethings that weren't fair. No sense in dwelling in the past." She added, snuggling closer to him.

In reality, she hadn't slept well at all. During the night, she had went up to the balcony and stared at what stars she could find. She missed Ryan and was really wondering who she should be afraid of: who she was turning into or her parents. She didn't ever want Ryan to be in pain or in any danger but...was it fair what she was doing to him.
~
Mike tightened his arms around Ella, not wanting her to get out of bed.
~
Janelle, Greg, and Alex all got up and had breakfast together.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-02-2013, 07:06 PM

"Awe. That's too bad. And you're right. Let's just forget about it." Kevin kissed her cheek and got out of bed, going to have his shower.
-
"We have school today, Mike. It's time to get up." Ella mumbled. "Unless you don't want to go to school today. I kind of want to enjoy our last day together before you-know-who get's out of jail. Hopefully he'll be too afraid of going back to jail to act crazy."
-
Ryan soon joined them. "Good morning." He said sullenly.

He hadn't had a great sleep. He felt lonely, with no one to cuddle with at night.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-02-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-03-2013, 12:43 AM

Torie laid in bed and cuddled with a pillow, slowly falling back asleep.
~
"I think a skip day would be nice." He replied, kissing her neck a couple times.
~
Janelle rubbed his shoulder. "Hey..." She replied, softly.

Greg nodded to Ryan and then pushed some food over his way.

"Good morning." Alex replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2013, 07:28 AM

Kevin went and woke her back up after his shower, "Are you going to school today?"
-
"Maybe we'll go Christmas shopping." Ella smiled.
-
"Thanks, Greg." Ryan said in response to breakfast. "It's been a long week. I can't believe it's only Thursday."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-03-2013, 03:03 PM

Torie groaned again. "No. I don't feel real well and am super sleepy." She mumbled.
~
Mike smiled. "Sounds like a plan."
~
Greg nodded. "Yeah. Been pretty crazy."

"Especially with everything that has been going on?"

"Anyone know if Torie is coming over today? I wanted to give her her birthday present?" Alex replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2013, 03:23 PM

Kevin nodded, "Alright. I'll see you when I get back, babe." He kissed her forehead and left for work.
-
Ella smiled back. "Let's sleep in first though." she laughed.
-
"Birthday present? When's her birthday?" Ryan asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-03-2013, 05:14 PM

Torie quickly fell back asleep.
-
Mike nodded. "I am going to go talk with everyone downstairs and then I'll be back up."
-
"Today." Alex replies simply.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2013, 05:31 PM

Ella nodded, "Alright. I'll be sleeping."
-
"Today!" Ryan yelled. "She never told me. I want to go get her a gift... Do you have her number? Call her, tell her to come over. I'll take the day off school."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-03-2013, 07:43 PM

Mike kissed her forehead, threw some pants and a shirt on, and walked downstairs. "What's going on?" He asked, hearing some commotion.

"Apparently, Torie's birthday is today." Janelle replied, shocked.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Greg mumbled.

"Well, Ella and I are taking a skip day. Alex knows where Torie is staying...maybe we should surprise her or something." Mike suggested.

"I could probably persuade her to meet us somewhere." Alex replied.

<3