Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-27-2013, 06:29 PM

"Yeah, there is something I want. You. I want you." Kevin said softly, "I don't know if I can wait for my surprise."
-
Ella ran to her room and cried. She was incredibly upset by what Alex had said to her. Yes, she already knew he felt that way, but it was still hard to hear.
-
"Right about what?" Ryan raised a brow. "That Torie will go back to thinking that way without me, or that I should leave her alone? Because now I don't know what to do... If I stay with her, I'm a distraction to her plan and if I leave her, she'll turn into someone like... Alex."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-27-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-27-2013, 11:40 PM

Torie took a deep breath. "But, babe. You already have me." She whispered, kissing him softly.
~
Mike knocked on the door and then opened it. "El..." He said, walking in and over to her.
~
"Ryan...what I meant was that, yes, she will be somewhat like Alex but...not to that degree." Greg replied. "She has already changed, if you hadn't noticed. She isn't the same Torie as she was before all this started."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2013, 12:20 AM

Kevin grinned and replied, "So are we gonna watch the movie, or just make out because I'm down for either - especially the latter."

His tone was smug... hearing Torie say that he had her really seemed to stroke his ego. Believing that she broke up with Ryan to be with him... he couldn't help but feel a little pride - after all Ryan had done to him, he really didn't like the guy. He felt like he 'won the girl'.
-
Ella sighed and wiped away some tears. "Sorry about running up here. I'm just kind of upset. What Alex said about his situation being different, about how he doesn't have to look after his child because he's rich and he has more to accomplish than me... really hurt my feelings."
-
"She loves me all the same. She doesn't think I'm too poor for her. She's not a snob. She's still very much Torie." Ryan denied. He didn't want to think Torie was changing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-28-2013, 12:31 AM

Torie bit back a response. She hated hearing the smugness in his tone, especially when she knew she would never truly be his. Even if Ryan did walked away from her.

"How about we play a game." She teased. "Hide and Seek, to be exact. If you find me, then you choose. But if you lose...I choose."
~
He hugged her. "You have every right to be upset. He's a jerk and he shouldn't have said what he did. You are going to accomplish so much."
~
"And that I will not disagree with but...her heart isn't as soft as it once was Ryan. She's also extremely jumpy and...she pulled a knife on Heather and I. We scared her but...still. She's not the same Torie. She's more protective and frankly...more dangerous."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2013, 12:38 AM

Kevin smirked, "Sounds fun. How long of a count do I give you?"
-
"No I'm not. Not anymore, having to raise two kids... I'm going to have to drop out of school, Mike. And I guess I'll have to beg my parents to support us financially, but I know they won't like that idea. I mean, Quinton will have to be around because of my dad's deal, but... ugh, I don't want him alone with the kids."
-
"She's been through a lot... Are you sure she pulled out a knife? I doubt she'd ever hurt you guys, anyway." Ryan replied, still very much in denial.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-28-2013, 12:43 AM

"20." She replied, kissing his cheek. "And no peeking."
~
Mike hugged her tighter. "Everything will be alright. You won't have to drop out of school. All of us will be here to help. You have a huge support group, El."
~
Greg nodded. "Once she realized it was us, she calmed down. But Ryan, what the Program did to her...making her think she lost her...I think she lost a part of herself. She is doing everything she can to protect us...I don't think she realizes that by becoming someone else, something else...she's losing herself."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2013, 12:55 AM

"Alright. I promise." He laughed and covered his eyes before he started counting up to 20.
-
"We have school, my parents still work. The due date is during the summer - late July, but when school starts up... Quinton and Heather are both in their 5th years and will obviously be done with high school, Ryan, Torie, Alex, and Janelle will all be done next year unless they want to stay a 5th year, but you, me, and Greg will be going to our senior year. I don't want the hold any one back from going to University. I guess I could ask that doucheb@g for money for a nanny... but I want to be there for them... It's just such a hassle to think about right now.

But, Mike, realistically... this pregnancy means I won't be able to accomplish everything I wanted to. Teenage mothers don't usually continue on in school, or get good jobs."
-
Ryan looked away and replied, "Hopefully she manages to snap out of that then. I told her she doesn't have to protect me - that I would protect her."

((Going to bed))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-28-2013, 04:04 AM

Torie giggled and quietly slipped into the guest bedroom. After she was safely inside, her smile dropped to a scowl as she slipped off her dress and threw into a corner. She looked at herself in the mirror, and was slightly shocked at the determined look on her face. She shook her head and climbed into bed, keeping the lights off and putting a pretty little smile on her face.
~
"Then don't think about it." Mike replied. "And you're right, most teenage moms don't get good jobs or go to school but El...you not most teenage moms. You have a drive in you that is incredible and you're intelligent. Go to high school online or talk with the school. I'm sure there is something that they can work out with you."
~
"And no offense, but look at how well that has gone." Greg replied, gently. "And honestly, Ryan, she just isn't protecting you. I will never repeat this but...I couldn't sleep one night while she was both in the Program and when she was at the cabin. When she was at the Program, I saw her pacing one night and she was crying her heart out. She kept repeating to herself 'I will not forget' and after a few minutes, it was like something came over her...almost like a realization of sorts. She collapsed to the ground and looked up to the camera. The look in her eyes was something I had never seen, at least not in her: desperation and true fear. Being in the Program changed her far more than anyone realizes.

When I watched her at the cabin, and she didn't know we were all alive, she was completely different. She was looking at herself in the mirror, after she had smashed it, and this was a completely different Torie. There was tension in her shoulders and...she was angry. She said turned her head as Kevin shouted something up at her and then looked back at the mirror and smiled. But...it was weird. It was this..dark and determined smile. She said 'I will not let their deaths go unpunished'. She then walked out of the room and down to Kevin. She never cared about him. He was always a tool her. I think that, had she only watched you die, she would be have been ok or if she had just watched all of us die, she would have been ok....but seeing all of us die...it broke her. She's an amazing actress, I'll give her that, but...if you haven't notice, she's also separating herself from us. Kevin is expendable to her. That's why she's over there. She doesn't want anyone to see that she still cares about us. She wants people to believe that if something happens to one of, she doesn't care. Because while you may be her greatest weakness, we all are and she would do anything to protect us...even if it meant walking away."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2013, 06:42 AM

Kevin searched around the apartment and eventually ended up in the guest room. He flicked the light on and grinned, "Found you."

He crawled up on to the bed and kissed her, "I guess this means I choose?"
-
Ella frowned. "Yeah. Maybe."

She was starting to want this conversation to be over. She still didn't believe what he was saying. She believed her future was ruined - well, ruined wasn't quite the right word in Ella's mind. She would never want to say having kids ruined her life, but it was certainly going to change things.
-
Ryan didn't respond for a moment, instead processing what Greg said. He knew Torie was changing, but he didn't want to think about it. No, all he could think about was how determined he was not to forget her when he was at The Program and how much he loved her. Soon, he said, "I wish it didn't come to that though."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-28-2013, 12:33 PM

She laughed and hugged him. "Yes, you get to choose." She replied.
~
Mike sighed and just held her tighter.
~
"Then let's not give her that option." Greg replied. "The Torie we know and love is still in there. Let's draw her back out and show her that caring isn't a weakness but a strength. That love will only make her stronger."

<3