Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-27-2013, 05:07 PM

"Did you eat yet?" Kevin asked. "I made some spaghetti - the noodles are a little overcooked though."
-
"I would do anything to keep her happy, but you are right about me being a distraction..." Ryan frowned.

"He's an @sshole, Ry. Don't let what he says bother you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-27-2013, 05:44 PM

"Yeah. I grabbed a bite at the house." She replied, kissing him softly.
~
"I am only looking out for my sister. If that makes me an as.shole, then so be it." Alex replied.

"No, you are generally just an as.shole." Mike replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 06:19 PM

"Alright, probably for the best since my cooking is sh*t." He laughed. "The what'cha wanna do? Watch a movie? TV?"
-
"What Mike said." Ella rolled her eyes, "You're always an @sshole. You were when we first met you, and you still are now - even though you're less insane. You don't believe in love or responsibility for your actions. And you say things that are mean without even trying to soften the blow. You're an @sshole."

"And it's bull that you're looking out for Torie. You never liked me or thought I was good enough for her."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-27-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 06:37 PM

"We could watch a movie." She replied, walking over to the couch. "Or do you want me to cook something for you?"
~
Alex rolled eyes. "It would be easier if you weren't always acting like a child yourself."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 06:46 PM

"Oh no, it's fine." Kevin smiled, "I had enough to eat. What kind of movie?"
-
"Ryan might act like a child sometimes, but at least he's a better person than you. If he got Torie pregnant, you'd be p*ssed if he didn't want anything to do with it. Not that you'd have to worry about that - Ryan would be there 100% for her, unlike you. Why is it any different? Because you didn't want to get me pregnant? I'm sure if Ryan got Torie pregnant right now they wouldn't be trying for it. So WHY do you get to pay me off like some dirty little secret, huh?"

"I don't act like a child..." Ryan muttered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 06:58 PM

"How about the new Oz movie?" Torie replied, laying on the couch.
~
"Because I have more in life to accomplish than you." Alex replied, harshly. "My family will be wealthy, well known, and well bred. Also, I have money. Makes a big difference."

"How Torie could be apart of your society is amazing." Mike replied, shaking his head.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 07:05 PM

"Sure." Kevin grinned and brought her over to the couch.
-
Ella gasped, "I cannot believe you just said that to me! YOU @SSHOLE. More to accomplish? Well bred family? It make no difference, this is you CHILD we're talking about here. I hope Quinton kicks your @ss when I tell him you were sleeping with Heather."

"Torie would never think that way." Ryan agreed with Mike.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 07:11 PM

Torie leaned against him. "How was work?"
~
"And he or she will be taken care of...off the record." Alex replied. "And you realize that Torie does think like that. When she thought you were dead, Kevin was just simply the best option. Had she never found that you were alive, she would have probably lived out her life being his wife and whatever else she needed be. She might learn to truly care about him or love him but she would have carried you in her heart forever. You leave, she will turn back into one of us."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 07:20 PM

"Fine. I was a little behind from the other days." Kevin shrugged, "So it was busy."

He turned on the movie and then brushed his fingers through her hair and kissed her neck.
-
"One of us? You sound like a f*cking cult or something. Torie never will. You're wrong." Ryan shook his head.

"Off the record, as it you never see the baby, never play with them, you won't teach them how to ride a bike or read them bedtime stories... I'll have to change their diaper, tell them why you aren't around... You'll pay me child support and completely ignore your child. I HATE YOU. You're just as cruel as Quinton. You know what, best case scenario, he kills you and is sentenced to death and I never have to deal with either of you two." Ella started crying and ran upstairs.

"This is what we meant by you're an @sshole." Ryan glared.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 07:25 PM

She giggled. "Do you want something?" She asked, amused.
~
Mike sighed and ran after her.

"And I have never disagreed with you." Alex replied. He looked at his watch. "Well, I have to go. See you all later?" He stood up and walked out.

Greg sighed. "He is right, you know."

<3