Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-27-2013, 12:21 AM

"Should talk to her about what a raving b*tch she is too." Said Ella.

"You have to go...?" Ryan frowned. "I guess we'll see you on Friday maybe?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-27-2013, 12:22 AM

Torie hugged him. "I'm sorry, Love, but yes. I have to go. I will be here for group on Friday and then I am planning on a very long meeting with Stanley which will cause me to stay here." She replied. "And yes, I will talk to Heather about her attitude."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 12:28 AM

"Alright. I love you." Ryan hugged Torie tighter and kissed her. "See ya later."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 12:33 AM

"I love you, too." She whispered, kissing him. She then quickly stood up and out of his embrace. It seemed like every time they said good-bye, it was getting harder and harder for her to repeat it. "I will see you all Friday."

Mike nodded. "Be careful."

Greg smiled. "We're always here."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 12:36 AM

Ryan would never admit it, but he felt the same.

Ella smiled and waved. "Later, Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 12:44 AM

Torie nodded and walked out of the room. She went up to her own room and changed into a little wrap dress with some sexy underwear and bra underneath. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt sick to her stomach. She quickly threw some more clothes into her bag and then walked out of her room. She walked out of the house and into a cab, watching the house disappear behind her.
~
Mike looked at Ryan. "You ok?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 12:49 AM

Ryan sighed. "Yeah. I think I'm fine. It's just a hard situation, you know?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 12:51 AM

Torie was soon pulling up to Kevin's place. She grabbed her bag and headed up to his apartment.
~
Greg nodded. "Don't worry. Its completely obvious that she still loves you and this is Torie; its not like she is really falling for this as.shole."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 07:27 AM

Kevin was sitting in the living room but went to the door when he heard Torie come in, "Victoria! I'm glad you're finally home. I was so bored. So, what's this surprise?"

He was slightly buzzed after the three beers he had, but he didn't have any more in the house and with work tomorrow, he wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight.
-
"Yeah, but she's sleeping with him and even though it's part of her plan it still hurts." Ryan sighed. "It's hard for me to not picture them in bed together, Kevin wish some smug look on his face and Torie telling him how great he is. Whether or not she means it, I don't know but it's still not something I like thinking about. I love her, but... But I might have to move on. I can't stand here at the side and wait for her knowing that every time she leaves me she's going to be with him."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-27-2013 at 07:42 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 02:10 PM

Torie smiled and hugged him. "Hello to you to, babe." She replied, "And all in good time."
~
Mike nodded. "Understandable."

Alex walked back in just in time to hear Ryan. "I think you should. Right now, you are not only her weakness but her distraction. She cares too much about you to really focus on the mission and that is what is important."

"Sometimes caring is a good thing?" Greg muttered.

"And right now, it is not. I hate to keep pointing this out, Ryan, but you two are from completely different worlds. While she may be happy now, who knows how long you could really keep her happy." Alex replied.

Mike shook his head. "Do what you think is right, Ryan. Don't listen to this pr*ck."

<3