Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-25-2013, 04:24 PM

"Oh... Alright. I'll see you when you get to my place then." Kevin said disappointed.
-
"I think she was pretty p*ssed off when Alex said he could find another barbie. It was great. And now that I know they were definitely sleeping together, I'm telling Quinton."

Ryan raised a brow, "Maybe you shouldn't - for Alex's sake."

"Alex? He can look after himself."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-25-2013, 04:27 PM

"I promise I won't be long." Torie replied. "And maybe I'll even bring you a little surprise."
~
"What would Alex care anyways?" Mike replied.

Greg shrugged. "I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Alex was sleeping with Kyle's girl. Even tho it went both ways, he's still gonna be p*ssed."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2013, 04:31 PM

"A surprise? Sounds like fun." Kevin laughed. "Okay, well, see you soon then babe."
-
"What Greg said." Ryan agreed. "Alex could be in a lot of trouble with Quinton if you tell him about their relationship."

"So? Alex is my third least favourite person behind those two anyway. Telling Quinton will effect the three people I dislike most, so if Alex is 'in trouble', that makes it all the better."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-25-2013, 04:38 PM

((have to go soon: Work))

"Bye, hun. See you soon." Torie replied, hanging up. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. She walked out of her room and towards the maid quarters.
~
"But both Alex and Quinton are the father of your children. Aren't they supposed to be in your children's lives?" Greg muttered.

"Why? All they will bring to their children are their flaws." Mike replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2013, 04:43 PM

Kevin took this opportunity to finish up the 3 beers left in the fridge.
-
"They're both awful people, but they're free to be in their child's lives - not like either of them want to. Alex wants nothing to do with his, and Quinton only is going to be a part of it since my dad forced him to via that contract. If we find that contract invalid, then he will definitely want nothing to do with his kid either."

Ryan shrugged, "But you don't want your children seeing their dads fight."

"They won't see anything right now - they aren't born yet, and if it continues, it won't matter anyway since they won't know Alex is one of their dad's anyway unless he changes his mind and willingly helps raise the kid."

"You can't blame him for not wanting to. Most guys our age don't want kids."

"He should have thought of that before he took Quinton up on his offer."

"Took Quinton up on his offer?" Ryan raised a brow.

"Oh, you don't remember? Well, Alex wanted you thrown into The Program and Quinton wanted me back. When their plan worked, Quinton so kindly offered Alex me - that I would sleep with Alex as a thank you from him. To be fair to Alex, he tried saying no, but Quinton insisted. Yeah, he used protection, but apparently it didn't work. If he didn't take Quinton up on the offer though, I'd be pregnant with only Quinton's twins and he wouldn't have this problem, as he seems to see it as."

Ryan looked down, "Oh. Alex wanted me in the Program?"

"I swear we already told you that it was his doing."

"Yeah, maybe." Ryan looked at his phone. He hadn't heard it go off earlier, but he had gotten a text from Dave a few hours before.

Ryan - You were my best friend. I love you, bro. See you on the other side.

After responding with a quick, Huh? Ryan said to the others, "Weird, Dave texted me and his text makes no sense. What does see you on the other side mean?" He handed his phone to Greg thinking he could decipher it.
-
When the police arrived on the scene, it was too late. Both Max and Dave were dead, each laying in a pool of their own blood, and Julia was screaming upstairs in her crib. It was obviously a murder-suicide, seeing as a suicide note had been found on the table. The police called both Dave's parents down to the scene.

Dave's mother Leah went drove there as fast as she possibly could. Once there, seeing all the cop cars and the ambulance, she instantly broke into tears. Paramedics came out of the house with a stretcher, the body covered by a sheet. Leah tried to run over, yelling, "No, no..! NO. Dave? Is my son alright? Is he okay? Please God, let my son be okay!"

A few cops had to hold Leah back to stop her. "Ma'am, calm down."

"CALM DOWN? Is he okay? I need to know if my baby is okay!"

"We are deeply sorry, Miss." The female cop said softly.

"Sorry for what? Dave! DAVE!"

Dave's father Nate and Diane parked their car on the street. Nate got out and ran over to where Leah was. "What happened? What's the emergency?"

"We are very sorry for your loss. Your son is dead, as is your brother Mr. Bucknor."

"No." Nate shook his head in disbelief. "Dave was getting better. He was getting help..."

"He committed murder-suicide. He shot Max Bucknor and then shot himself. We have recovered a note from Dave if you wish to read it."

Leah screamed and pushed Nate, "This is all YOUR FAULT, Nate. YOUR FAULT for ever letting that creep near my baby!"

"We sent him to The Program though... Why wasn't he better?"

"You should have never invited Max to the party. You should have believed your son, and you thought he was lying about it! You son of a b*tch! YOU KILLED OUR SON."

Nate shook his head, "No. No, it's not my fault. I didn't-" he stopped when he saw the tears running down Leah's face. She was absolutely devastated. Her only child. Gone. Dave was all she had. For so many years, it had been just the two of them and now... she didn't know what to do. Nate sighed and hugged Leah, "Shh. Dave wouldn't want you to be so upset, Leah. You were very important to him. He loved you so much."

Leah accepted the hug and held on to him tighter, crying into his shoulder. "This wasn't supposed to happen. I don't know how I can get through this."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-26-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-26-2013, 03:32 PM

Torie talked with the maids about changing all the door locks, making master keys for the house and then individual keys for each room. She also wanted the doors for her friends decorated to their tastes.

She then walked into the kitchen and sat down.

Greg looked at the phone. "I don't know, man. Its weird that he's using past tense."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-26-2013, 03:55 PM

Ryan was going to call Dave, but got side tracked when Torie came in. He smiled at her as he took his phone back from Greg. "Hey, babe."

Ella raised a brow, "Shouldn't you call Dave?"

"Nah, I texted him. I'll call him later maybe."

"And you never told us if you two kissed."

Ryan rolled his eyes, "It's really no one's business. But no. I didn't." he lied.
-
Diane ruined their moment, Julia standing behind her sobbing. Diane hissed at Leah, "Your troubled son traumatized my daughter. He shot Max right in front of her!"

"Really, Diane? You have the AUDACITY to say that to me after my only child killed himself!" Leah screamed at her. "Dave was a good kid - I have no doubt that he shot Max to keep Julia safe. He loved his little sister!"

"Max was not going to hurt Julia." Diane folded my arms, "But Dave did by committing murder in my house-"

Nate interrupted his wife, "Dave just died. Have some f*cking respect."

Diane gasped and threw her hands over Julia's ears, "Ugh! Watch the language in front of our daughter!"

"Oh go f*ck yourself Diane." Nate growled. He bent down to Julia's level, "Jules, your brother loved you and he didn't mean to scare you, okay?"

"Daddy, is Davey okay?" Julia asked quietly, with a sniffle as she wiped her eyes.

"No... No, I'm afraid not, Jules." Nate mumbled, tears now filling his eyes. "He's in a better place now."

Leah was inconsolable. "I... I need to leave. I can't be here right now."

"Excuse me," A male officer came over and tapped Leah's shoulder. "Sorry, miss, but I need to ask you if there is anyone we should call. We've already called Max's parents. Was Dave close to anyone?"

"Well after The Program he lost a lot of his friends... He talked a lot about his friend Ryan, his other friend Lissa came over, and he had a girl come over a while ago. I think her name was Amber. Um, can I leave now?"

"Yes, Ms. Scully, you are free to leave, however we will need to contact you in the morning about Dave's note and-"

"What does the note say? I want to know now!"

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, it has to be processed first."

"Take a picture of the d@mn note and let me read it then! I want to know what my son wrote. If... If it was anything like his first suicide note..."

"Fine, Ms. Scully, I will go and get it for you. But we need to take it to the lab, so I won't be able to give it to you permanently."

"Whatever, just let me read it!"

The officer sighed and waved over another officer, who reluctantly gave the first officer the note. He coughed and said, "It's in a plastic sheet ready for analysis - just a precaution in case it has any unidentified fingerprints or the handwriting doesn't match - you'd be surprised how many murders are being staged as suicides these days, but I can dictate it to you."

"Fine, read it aloud."

"Ahem.

Let me start by saying that I am sorry.

Mom, you and I have always been close and I am the most sorry for you. I wish things didn't have to be like this, but I don't want you to be upset. I want you to move on and be happy. I'm in a better place now. You were an amazing mother, and you tried everything to protect me. I couldn't have asked for a better mom - please, don't blame yourself for my weakness.

Dad, I'm sure you've probably already said those exact things to mom. You and I always were a lot alike, even if you and I never got along. I understand why you didn't believe me. I would have a hard time believing someone so close to me would do the things Max had done. I was an imaginative kid, but I was honest and all I wanted these years was for you to trust me. To trust your son, to tell me you loved me and to keep me safe. Even though you didn't say it out loud, I know you loved me and I loved you too.

Julia, you're too young to understand any of this, and I'm thankful for that. What I did to Uncle Max, I did to keep you safe. If I was going down, I was going to take him with me. For you, so that you never have to feel the way I felt.

Ryan, I'm gonna miss you, man. You were like the brother I never had and although The Program didn't work to make me any better, I'm glad for the experience because I met you. You're an awesome dude, and I wish you the best with Torie and the resistance. Tell Lissa I wish her the best too.

Amber, we only just started dating, so I'm glad this happened before we took things any further. You're smart, beautiful, and have the most adorable smile - I'm sure you'll make some guy really happy one day. I just... couldn't be that guy. I had to take care of this first.

To everyone who loved me, I don't want any of you to be sad about this. This was something I felt that I had to do; there was no other choice for me. I cared about all of you and and once again need to apologize for any pain I have caused you by doing this.

I'm sorry,
Dave.

And that's it..." The officer concluded.

Leah frowned, unable to stop crying. "He was so young... He just turned 16! He was a child and... And now he'll never grow up. He'll never graduate school or get married, he'll never have children of his own... My baby boy... This can't be happening. This CAN'T be happening... Thank you, officer... I'm... I'm going home now..."

"Did you need me to come with you?" Nate asked.

"No. No, I need to be alone." Leah shook her head and walked to her car.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-26-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 01:01 AM

Torie rubbed his shoulder. "Why would you need to call Dave?" She asked, perplexed.

"He just sent an odd text." Greg replied, pushing food towards Torie. "Eat." He added.

Torie shook her head. "I ate before you guys came." She lied.

Mike looked at her as well. "Torie, you've already lost enough weight. I know all this pressure is getting to you but...look at yourself." He replied, tenderly.

Torie sighed and made herself a taco. "Fine...I'll eat."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2013, 01:05 AM

"Yeah, you almost look worse than Heather. Actually, you're thinner than she is now that she put a couple pounds back on." Ella said. "Well, not like being thin is a bad thing. I'm super jealous, but I want you to be healthy."

Ryan asked, "Are you staying the night?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2013, 01:14 AM

Torie looked at Ryan. "No. I'm not. Actually I should be leaving soon. I only stayed this late because I had to talk with the maids about changing some things around the house. Which, by the way, you all can decorate your bedroom doors however you want. Each one of you will get your own room, even if you are sharing with someone else. I will stay in the master suite and Ryan can have my old room."

Mike nodded. "Of course. We'll let everyone know."

"Oh...by the way. Heather was smoking we'ed again." Greg informed her.

"Well, what she does in her own time...I cannot control." Torie replied.

"Even if its in your own home?" Mike asked.

"What do you mean?" Torie asked.

"Heather was smoking in the house. This house." Greg replied.

Torie sighed. "AH...well, I will have a talk with her."

<3