Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-25-2013, 12:19 AM

"I'm going to tell Quinton, he's going to get his revenge, and that's it." Ella left and went upstairs.
-
"I know... I just wish part of this plan didn't involve f*cking an older man."

(night!))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-25-2013, 12:22 AM

((Same here))

Mike sighed and followed her like a puppy dog.
~
She chuckled. "I agree. I wish this didn't involved any guy but you. But...Kevin is an Ellingson and while it may be an honor to be courted by someone of his stature...I love someone else."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2013, 10:23 AM

"I still need to find someone to date as a decoy if we're still doing that part of the plan. Maybe... Maybe it will help me not think so much about you and him if I do date someone else... but I will always love you Torie. Just like you'd do anything for me, I'd do anything for you."
-
Meanwhile...

Dave had decided to make an unexpected visit to his father's house. His dad Nate, step-mom Diane, and half sister Julia, lived in a middle-income ranch style home just outside the city. He knew this had been his step-mom's idea after they had Julia, because his father had loved living in the city.

He also knew Uncle Max was still staying over in the basement family room. He noticed that his father's car was gone from the driveway, but that his uncle's was still there. Dave picked up the hidden spare key under a rock in the front garden and unlocked the front door. As it creaked, he was sure that Nate and Diane weren't home, because neither had came to see who had came inside. He walked up the stairs and to his father's master bedroom. He walked to the left bedside table and opened the top drawer. Inside was a loaded handgun. Dave picked it up and walked back down the hall. He looked terrified, shaky, nervous...

As he walked along the hall, he stopped at an open door and looked into the small room. The walls were sunshine yellow and there was a white wooden crib with a cute elephant blanket inside. Although Julia wasn't in the room, he knew this had to be hers. He walked up to the little white dresser and picked up the picture frame on top, staring at he picture. The nervousness fell from his face and was replaced with a look of determination as he threw the picture at the wall, smashing the picture frame. He picked up the photo and with a red crayon he had found near Julia's colouring books wrote on it, SHE WILL BE SAFE. The photo had been of his uncle Max holding a smiling baby Julia, and it infuriated Dave.

He walked down the stairs and into the basement apartment. His uncle Max was there, but so was Julia. Just playing, nothing necessarily evil in any way. He was throwing a balloon at her, and she'd laugh and hit it back. He turned when the door opened. "Dave?"

"Hello, Max." Dave said coldly, his hand behind his back with the gun.

"You didn't call to say you were coming over - your dad and Diane went out to get groceries. They should be back in half an hour or so."

Dave looked at Max, and then at Julia. She seemed happy. So innocent and pure. Dave started to have mixed feelings about this plan. Doing something like this in front of her... He didn't want her to see this. He hoped that she was too young to remember. "I'm not here for my dad. I came here for you."

"Dave, you're acting crazy. How about I go get you a beer? Don't worry, I won't tell your parents. It'll be our little secret, kiddo." Max said as he stood up.

Dave revealed the gun and pointed it at him, "Don't move."

"What?! Put the gun down, Dave! Have you lost your mind?" Max asked, flustered and scared.

"In a sense." Dave replied. "Because of you I nearly killed myself."

"Dave, I don't know what you're talking about."

"YES YOU DO. Stop lying! It's just us here!" Dave shouted at him and shot the ground near Max's feet.

"I'm sorry, kiddo, I couldn't control myself. I know, what I did was wrong, but-"

"But you kept doing it anyway." Dave hissed. "And now Julia... I don't want you to hurt her like you did me."

"I've changed. I would never-"

"I don't want to take that chance for my sister. If I don't kill you now, and I find out you've touched her... I'd never forgive myself." Dave said. "You don't understand what you did to me. What you did to my family. We were happy, and then you ruined it. You split my parents up."

"No, YOU did that. If you didn't go crying to your mom-"

"Are you serious, Max? It's my fault? Let me guess, you r@ping me 8 times was also all my fault. Shut up, Max. You're dying today. You're dying because although it's too late for me, it's not too late to save Julia." Dave lifted the gun and pointed it at Max's head. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Go ahead and shoot me, kiddo. You're right, I deserve it. But by doing so you're going to traumatize Julia just as much as anything you think I would do."

Julia, who had been cowering in the corner, said in her little high pitched voice, "Davey, no..."

Dave looked at Julia and said quietly, "This is for you, Julia. One day... You'll understand."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-25-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-25-2013, 01:30 PM

Torie stood up and walked over to him, hugging him. "I love you so much, Ryan." She whispered, tears sliding down her eyes.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2013, 03:52 PM

"I love you too. Now how about we go downstairs? I'm starving." Ryan said with a fake smile, trying to cheer her up.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-25-2013, 03:58 PM

She nodded. "I'll meet you down there, ok?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2013, 04:06 PM

Ryan nodded and gave her another kiss before going downstairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed himself a glass of chocolate milk and sat down with the others. "It smells a bit like pot in this room."

"Residual trace amounts from when Heather was here - she left but I guess you can still smell a little bit of it." Ella explained. "What did you and Torie talk about?"

"Nothing much." Ryan lied. "What happened down here?"
-
Dave shot Max in the leg, and both Max and Julia screamed. He walked over to Julia and picked her up. He brought her upstairs, not wanting her to see any more. He put her in her crib and kissed her forehead, "Have a great life, sis. You have so much ahead of you. Uncle Max is a bad man, and now you won't have to understand why."

Dave left the room and went back downstairs to find Max calling the cops. He shot Max in the head and grabbed the phone. He said to the dispatcher on the other side, "Bring a clean up crew."

He took out a note from his pocket and put it on the coffee table. After shooting Max one more time just in case, he turned the gun under his chin and shot himself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-25-2013, 04:10 PM

((:'( oh no))

Torie picked up her phone and called Kevin.
~
"Nothing unusual. Heather decided to be more of a b*tch." Mike replied, pushing the food towards Ryan.

"She also tried to get Alex to sleep with her again but he said no. Don't know what happened between them but...something did." Greg added.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2013, 04:16 PM

(( =( ))

Kevin answered. He was just finishing up work. "Hey, Torie, what's up?"
-
Ryan took one of the tacos, "Not shocking."

"Considering her taste in men, no." Ella mumbled. "It was funny when she was rejected though."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-25-2013, 04:19 PM

"Hey...Just wanted to let you know I will be home a bit later tonight. I am over at my house doing a few renovations so it can be converted into a group home." She replied.
~
Mike laughed. "Especially when she was told that she was easily replaceable. She didn't know how to respond."

<3