Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-24-2013, 01:09 AM

Heather took a deep breath and then slapped Mike across the face. "Don't you dare laugh at me. And I am NOT replaceable." She growled.

"Don't touch him." Ella looked at Heather, "We all liked you until you acted like a b*tch yesterday. Grow up and stop acting like a b*tch if you want respect."
-
"Upstairs?" Ryan said with a grin,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-24-2013, 01:13 AM

Torie nodded and lead him up to her room.
~
Mike rubbed his cheek. "Really? You're not replaceable? Then why have we all done it?" He asked, not backing down.

Alex rolled his eyes. "All of you, please, stop acting like children."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2013, 01:21 AM

Ryan wanted to get all this guy-guy stuff out of his head and quickly started undressing Torie.
-
"You can claim to replace me, but I don't feel like you really can. I could replace you with a donkey and I could make the same comparison. Close, since you'd both be an ass, but not quite because the donkey would be more intelligent and more attractive."

"Funny." Ella glared at Heather. "Not."

"I wasn't trying to be funny." Heather turned to Alex and rubbed his shoulder, "Alex, I honestly don't care if you don't want to go upstairs with me because you're nothing like the Alex I first started being with. You were dangerous, intense... and now you've become incredibly lame - just like your sister."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-24-2013, 01:25 AM

Torie started to undressed Ryan as well. She pushed him onto the bed and started to kiss him, deep and passionately.
~
"Real original, Heather." Mike replied, rolling his eyes. "And honestly, we could easily replace you with a shrew and it would definitely smell better."

"Then you and Quinton are a perfect match, Heather." Alex replied. "And how exactly has my sister become lame?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2013, 01:33 AM

X-scene.
-
Heather just glared at Mike before looking back at Alex, "Why do you think I like Kyle so much? I'm attracted to danger. And Torie has always been lame and will always be lame. She just is a total square. Now if you don't mind, the group of you have stressed me out and I'm going to go home to relax."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-24-2013, 01:37 AM

"Well, that danger will get you killed." Alex replied. "And have fun at home with your drugs."

Mike glared back and put an arm around Ella.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2013, 09:54 AM

"Thanks for the concern, Alex, but the danger makes me feel alive." Heather rolled her eyes, "And yes I will have lots of fun at home with my drugs."

She grabbed her stuff and walked out.

Ella folded her arms, "That girl is crazy. Acting like a total b*tch, smoking pot on Torie's property after being thrown out for it, lying about Ryan to make him look bad in front of Torie... I have no clue why she'd make up such a lie when Ryan was nothing but nice to her."
-
After his time with Torie, Ryan quickly got dressed and sighed. "I don't know what Heather told you, but Dave kissed me. I pulled away."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-24-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-24-2013, 08:27 PM

Mike shook his head. "I think she may just have a few too many scr*ws loose in the head."

Alex sighed. As much as he had wanted to go talk with Heather, he knew that he shouldn't. She was Quinton's and with him getting out on Friday, their little fling needed to end as soon as possible.

Greg shook his head. "I think she is just confused. She seems to really want to be a good person and when she does try to make a joke or whatever...it just comes out wrong."
~
Torie raised a brow. "What?" She asked, slightly confused.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2013, 09:10 PM

"She's not a good person though, and her jokes aren't funny. She's a druggie b*tch who is willingly dating a total creep."
-
"I know Heather told you something and I can't lie to you. I've been confused and I told dave and he kissed me." Ryan sighed, "But that's not all I didn't tell you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-24-2013, 09:52 PM

((sorry. Walked away for a bit))

"Well, she will have to wake up sometime." Mike replied.

Greg sighed. "Where did Torie and Ryan go?"
~
Torie rubbed his shoulder. "Ok...what haven't you told me?" She asked, bracing for the worst. Breathe. Just breathe. You told him that if he wanted to walk away from all of this he could. Don't get upset until you are alone. Everything will be fine. Just breathe.

<3