Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-23-2013, 01:00 AM

"Kyle never beat her or r@ped her." Heather said, her tone loud and tense.

"He poisoned me and forced me to sleep with him by threatening me. Essentially the same."

"Honestly, I don't f*cking care. He's coming back Friday - if he was as awful as you believe, he'd still be in jail." Heather rolled her eyes.

Ryan glared back at Alex as well and then ignored his question. He said to Heather, "You heard Torie. Stop. And what did you tell them?"

"Just what I saw. If you don't want things seen, don't do them in public next time." She shrugged.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-23-2013, 01:10 AM

Torie moved into the middle of the group. "Enough. I did not come over here to listen to everyone fighting. We are not only friends but we are also family. Heather, believe what you want about your boyfriend but you also need to realize that we can't take your word that he has changed. We need to see that he has changed before he is given the chance to redeem himself. But Ella, we can't force her to date someone else. Heather knows what kind of man Kyle is. If she refuses to listen to her friends and to her gut, well, we can just be here for her. Mike, enough. Stop trying to be this amazing boyfriend when I know exactly what Ella did. We will see what kind of man you are when the real sh*t hits the fan. Heather, stop spilling all of your secrets and being a drama queen. Nobody likes it, nobody wants it around

Now, let's actually act like a family. I want to turn this house into a nice, safe place for the group kids. Everyone will get there own room and everyone gets their own locks while being able to decorate their door in any fashion."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-23-2013, 01:19 AM

"I swear, you think you're f*cking queen or something." Heather rolled her eyes and started walking upstairs to the room she was semi-staying in. On her way up she also said, "Way to get your boyfriend out of answering the question, too." She went to her room and took out the box she was hiding under her bed there and took out a joint.

Ella sighed, "Sorry, Torie, you're right. And don't listen to Heather, I don't think you think you're the queen of us."

Ryan said nothing, just wrapped his arm around Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-23-2013, 01:24 AM

Torie sighed and leaned against Ryan. "Thanks, Ella. Hey are you guys hungry? I'm hungry." She replied, obviously changing the subject.

Mike nodded. "Yeah...a bit."

"I'm starving. School food is atrocious." Greg replied, walking into the kitchen.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-23-2013, 01:27 AM

Ella laughed, "I'm also starving. Eating for 3, here." She followed Greg into the kitchen.

Heather walked downstairs with her joint and lit it up out in the backyard without saying a word when she passed the group.

Ryan was thankful that he never had to answer the question about kissing Dave - he planned on dodging it every time it was possible to. He wasn't about to admit to it to anyone other than maybe Greg.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-23-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-23-2013, 12:56 PM

Alex followed, leaving Torie and Ryan alone. Torie turned to Ryan. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" She said, softly.

Frankie had already been making tacos.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-23-2013, 01:48 PM

Ryan looked away, "I know. I don't have anything to hide."

He remembered that Lissa had kissed him, that he had kissed Lacey, and the semi-kiss earlier with Dave and he really didn't want to tell Torie about any of it. He remembered how Torie reacted when he had gone to Ella's and kissed her, and he didn't want to hurt her feelings again. Yes, it was a while ago and things were different now. He knew Torie was sleeping with Kevin, but he new it was all part of some plan, so he still couldn't even admit to kissing anyone else because he felt too guilty.
-
Ella sat down and scarfed down a couple tacos.

Heather soon came back in smelling of pot and sat down with them. She grabbed a couple tacos for herself and said to the others, "I wonder if Ryan admitted to anything yet."

"You might want to go put on some perfume, Heather, before Torie comes into the kitchen and smells you smelling like... that." Ella mentioned.

"Whatever. I'm not staying down here anyway. I was wondering if you'd like to join me upstairs Alex? I wanted to talk to you." She winked over at him.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-23-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-24-2013, 12:24 AM

Torie smiled and kissed his cheek. "Ok." She whispered, hugging him. She hated doing this to him. Dating Kevin officially but knowing that she wanted to be with him. She kept telling herself that it was for his safety, for his well being but, deep down, she honestly wondered if it was her being selfish.
~
Alex shrugged. "I'm actually kind of hungry right now." He replied, woofing down his second taco.

Mike couldn't stifle his laugh.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2013, 12:53 AM

Heather glared at Mike, "Laugh it up, loser." She turned back to Alex, "Last chance, because come Friday, I'm Kyle's."

"Get over it, Heather, he doesn't want to sleep with you." Ella hissed. "And I'm sure Quinton assumed you've been his this whole time. Funny how you broke up with him after he cheated on you, but now it's okay for you to do the same."

"One, he's in jail so I can't get much from him, and two, no one is telling him about any of this anyway and when he's back it's done."

"I might tell him. I am his pretty much his fiancee after all - don't want to keep secrets from him." Ella replied coolly. "I'd love to see what he does to you when he finds out..."
-
Ryan hugged Torie tightly and then asked her if she wanted to join the others in the kitchen.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-24-2013, 01:00 AM

Alex shrugged. "I can always find another barbie." Alex replied, nonchalantly.

Mike laughed even harder. "See Heather, you are completely replaceable. Alex can replace you, we replaced you, and even Quinton replaced you."
~
Torie shook her head. "Not really. I would rather spend time with you." She whispered.

<3