Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#571 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-13-2013, 03:14 PM

"You have to. You're only making it worse for both of us." Ryan shook his head. "Next time you're going to fight with her, don't get me involved. You could have just cost me my place on the football team."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#572 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-13-2013, 03:19 PM

"Don't you dare try to guilt trip me. This would have never happened if you hadnt kissed her." She snapped back. "I am only trying to stand up for you like a girlfriend should but if you don't want that fine." She huffed, walking away from him and towards the classroom.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#573 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 03:25 PM

Unfortunately for Torie, they had the same class so she wouldn't have much time to herself. xD Ryan caught up with Torie and said, "I'm not trying to guilt trip you! I just wish you would have listened and walked away."

Ella arrived in class, this time she arrived with a couple minutes to spare .
(#574 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 03:28 PM

XD She turned to him. "Fine. Like I said, I won't stand up for you anymore." Thankfully for Torie, the teacher walked in and she didn't have to say anymore.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#575 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 03:31 PM

Ella sat in her usual spot, waiting for Mike to arrive.

Ryan rolled his eyes and sat down.
(#576 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 04:55 PM

Torie just gave all of her attention to the teacher.

Mike came in and sat down, opening his books.

<3
(#577 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 05:08 PM

"Hey Mike, what's up?" Ella smiled at him.
(#578 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 05:45 PM

He shrugged, still looking at his book.

<3
(#579 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2013, 05:48 PM

Ella took a deep breath. Since class was starting, she decided to hand him a note:

Mike, seriously? You're going to ignore me? I thought you were better than that. If you have something to say, say it.

She handed him the note.
(#580 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-13-2013, 05:52 PM

Mike read it and flipped it over.

I am disappointed in you. You think that by flirting with all of Ryan's teammates you will win him back but it will only drive him away. You are better than that. And pis.singn Torie off doesn't help you any.

He passed it back.

<3