Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-23-2013, 12:09 AM

"Fantastic. During Friday's group, I will be sure to mention it. Will the rooms be ready by then? Two days isn't a lot of time."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-23-2013, 12:10 AM

"I can make it happen." Torie replied. "But hey, everyone just showed up. Is there anything you wish to ask?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-23-2013, 12:16 AM

"No, you called me." Stanley laughed, "I will be at group on Friday, and I'll see you if you do decide to come. If not, I can handle things on my own. Talk to you soon, Torie." He said before hanging up.

"Torrrriiie. It's so nice to see you, how are things?" Ella said, hugging her again.

"Just a couple days ago she was depressed... Talk about mood swings. Hormonal." Heather muttered to herself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-23-2013, 12:19 AM

Torie hugged her back. "They are ok. Just missed you guys." She replied, not wanting to waste her time with them talking about her troubles. "Where is Ryan?"

"He's at practice, I think?" Alex replied, not really sure.

"It's great to see you, Torie." Greg replied, quietly.

"Yeah...great of you to drop by...unannounced..." Mike grumbled. He had been hoping to have Ella all to himself tonight.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-23-2013, 12:24 AM

xD

"Mike and I got back together, that's why I'm in a better mood." Ella admitted, and then added, "And yeah, Ryan had practice after school."

"That or he's smooching with Dave." Heather shrugged, saying it like it was nothing.

If Ella had been drinking water, she would have spat it out, "Um, what?"

"Oh, I saw him and Dave this morning sitting on the bleachers and they made out." Heather said, exaggerating really just to get a reaction out of everyone. Of course Ryan had pulled away as soon as Dave's lips had touched his, but that didn't make it seem near as interesting.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-23-2013, 12:29 AM

Torie blinked. "Ummmm....I highly doubt that. Ryan is...very straight." She replied.

Greg shook his head. "Is this another one of your stupid stunts to gain attention?"

Mike rolled his eyes. "Probably. I mean, Ella is getting a lot and I bet that is hurting Heather's ego a bit."

Alex just rolled his eyes...at everyone.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-23-2013, 12:33 AM

"Nope, not a stunt. I wish I took a picture, but you'll just have to wait until Ryan gets here and ask him." Heather replied. To Mike specifically, she added, "My ego isn't hurt, Mike. I don't need the attention - Ella's getting a lot of attention because she became a suicidal baby without it and you all felt bad for her."

"Ryan's straight though. You can't be telling the truth about that." Ella shook her head, "Makes no sense."

Speaking of Ryan, he walked in the door and put down his gym bag. He grinned at Torie, "Hey, Torie... What a great surprise. Come here and give me a big ol' hug before I tackle you." He laughed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-23-2013, 12:37 AM

Torie grinned widely and ran over to him, throwing herself and her arms around him. She didn't care if he was sweaty or clean, all she wanted was him. "I missed you." She whispered, her voice choking a bit.

Alex smiled as he watched his sister.

"Oh and you didn't cause any issues at all either. Turning goth, using drugs, and f*cking god knows who to get them." He replied, harshly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-23-2013, 12:46 AM

Ryan kissed her forehead, "I missed you too."

Heather glared at him, "I only slept with one guy for drugs, and what I do personally in my time is none of your business. I don't have to take any sh*t from you, Mike. All of a sudden you're acting like boyfriend of the year, holding hands with her and making sure she's okay, but last week you didn't give two sh*ts about her. What changed? Like I said earlier, you went back to her pretty suddenly after you two disappeared into her room."

Ella folded her arms, "Mike and I made up, that's all."

"No, I'm not stupid. You slept with him and he took you back. Some guy, eh? Wait until you're 8 months along and big as a truck. He won't want you, and he'll find someone else."

"No, that's not true." Ella replied quietly.

"Oh, and Ryan." Heather turned, "Want to tell Torie about this morning?"

Ryan glared at her, "Nothing happened, Heather."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-23-2013, 12:54 AM

Mike rolled his eyes. "Well, at least I haven't be accused of beating her or r@ping her every chance I got." He snarled. "At least I will always be a couple notches above your so-called boyfriend."

"Enough." Torie replied, authoritatively. "We are all friends here and this needs to stop right now. We are also all adults here, or at least we have the maturity level for it. Start acting like it."

"Did you kiss a guy this morning or no? I am actually incredibly curious about that answer?" Alex replied, earning a glare from Torie.

<3