Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-21-2013, 01:11 AM

"Luckily he doesn't know where Kevin lives." Ella mumbled.
-
Ryan had gone to school early, mainly just to get away from everyone since he was feeling confused. Dave was also at school, and laying outside on the bleachers staring up at the sky. Ryan walked over to him and poked his arm, "Hey, Dave?"

David turned to Ryan, bags under his eyes. Ryan hadn't seen Dave looking so... rough since he started the Program. "What's up, man?" Dave muttered, trying to sound somewhat enthused.

"Why are you at school so early... just to lay here?"

"Having a hard time right now, Ryan. Life... Life sucks."

"Don't say that, you sound depressed. They'll take you back."

"Don't worry - I won't let them. I have a plan." Dave said, sitting up and facing his friend. "I'll be gone before they can take me again - not that I wouldn't mind being taken again and having my memories cleared, but I heard that with second-timers... They never get out. Not until they're 18 at least, and since I just turned 16... I don't want to spend 2 years in there like a prisoner."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-21-2013, 01:17 AM

"Torie made sure of that." Janelle reminded her.

"She made sure none of us knew where she was at." Mike replied.

"And for good reason." Alex replied, coming into the kitchen. "If Ryan knew where Kevin lived, who knows what he would do. And for the rest of us...one small red flag could mean blowing her cover."
~
Torie walked out of the shower. "Kevin...we're going to be late." She giggled, grabbing a towel.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-21-2013, 01:24 AM

"I still don't think I feel comfortable with her being there though. I wish she was here, but... I know... it's all part of the plan."
-
Kevin laughed, turned off the shower, and dried himself off. "Yeah, I don't want to be late either. Hungover one day, 'sick' day the next... I really don't need to add late to that list."

He combed his hair and started getting dressed.
-
"What do you mean, you'll be gone? What are you planning? I don't get it." Ryan questioned.

"It's a secret."

"A secret? We're pretty much best friends, Dave, you can tell me what's going on." Ryan asked again.

"No, it's... It is really secret." Dave sighed. "I probably won't be at group on Friday."

"What about Amber?"

"Look, Ryan, stop asking me so many questions."

"Why don't you talk to Dr. Martin?"

"Because I like my plan better."

"But-"

"But nothing. End of story." Dave interrupted harshly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-21-2013, 01:29 AM

"Yes, it is. A plan that she came up with. We don't have to like, but we do have to deal with." Alex replied.

"Hey. You don't have to be so rude about it." Mike snapped.

"I'm being realistic. If you or her can't handle that, not my problem." Ale retorted, grabbing a banana and walking out.

"What's up his ass?" Janelle muttered.
~
"I'm sure Shelly will understand. Or I could talk to her. She seems to like me." Torie replied, wrapping her hair in a towel and walking over to the closet.

((just a few more posts and then off to bed for me.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-21-2013, 01:38 AM

"Ugh, and to think one child of mine is going to be half... him." Ella rolled her eyes, "Maybe he needs to get laid. Where's Heather when you need her?"
-
"No, it's fine. I can still make it on time. But she does like you. Who doesn't?" He laughed and gave her a kiss. "Now let's hurry up and go."
-
Ryan sighed. "Okay, I'll drop it."

"Good." Dave mumbled.

"Oh, uh, Dave? Quick question."

"Yeah, Ryan?"

"Do you ever have... thoughts about other men?" Ryan asked quietly, "It's not weird... right?"

Dave looked at him. After having remembered he was molested as a child, he really didn't want to talk about anything like that. "I don't know if it's weird."

"I never said I had them." Ryan quickly defended.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-21-2013, 01:44 AM

"Probably scr*wing someone else." Mike replied. "Come on, we better get to school."
~
Torie smiled and quickly got dressed. She was soon piling her books into her bag and ready to walk out the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-21-2013, 01:50 AM

"Sorry, Janie, she told us about you two so I know you are... close to her, but she's a b*tch." Ella said to Janelle before walking out the door to go to school.
-
Kevin grabbed his briefcase and followed, leading them out to the car.
-
"You never said you didn't. But I seriously can't answer your question. Why would you even ask me if you didn't?" Dave raised a brow.

"I dunno, curious." Ryan shrugged. "I just found out one of my friends are g@y. You've never wondered what it would be like to kiss another guy before?"

"Yeah, okay, I have, but not... we'll talk about this later. People are starting to show up for school."

"Not many... yet."

"Fine. If it's really what you want." Dave leaned in and kissed Ryan.

Ryan pulled back quickly. "I didn't say I wanted that right now... God, I hope no one saw that..." He muttered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-21-2013, 01:56 AM

Janelle sighed. "Yeah...she isn't the same Heather I once knew." She mumbled, following Greg out.
~
Torie got into the car, reluctantly.

((Ok. I am going to bed. Will be on in the morning but won't be back on til late tomorrow night. Night!!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-21-2013, 02:01 AM

((Night! Feel free to skip ahead.))

The group walked to school.
-
Kevin drove Torie to the school and dropped her off. "We're here. Have a good day, alright?"
-
Of course, Ryan's luck, Heather saw.

"Now I'm confused." Dave replied, grabbing his things. "We'll talk later, Ryan. I'm sorry, I don't want people to think you're not cool, which is apparently super important."

Ryan watched Dave walk away and sighed. Yeah, he had wanted to maybe try it just to know, but not in public. o_o

Heather approached Ryan and grinned, "So, that was interesting."

Ryan turned and jumped, "Jesus... You startled me."

"You and that other kid... Dave? I guess little did I know that you and Greg do have something in common."

Ryan glared, "I'm not g@y, if that's what you mean."

"No! I meant your love of winter." Heather teased, sarcastically.

"Funny. I'm not g@y. Dave kissed me, and it was barely even a kiss anyway, but I'd rather not talk about it. I'm not g@y, I have Torie and I like women!"

"Okay, I get it. The more you deny it the more it seems true." Heather laughed and walked away.

"I'm not!" Ryan called after her.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-21-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-21-2013, 01:23 PM

"Same to you." She replied. "Do you want me to come by your office after school or should I just go back to the apartment?"

<3