Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-20-2013, 09:40 PM

"I guess I thought they'd go easy on you and let you have a few days before diving right in like that." Kevin replied, chugging down some of his beer. He went back to the couch to watch TV, finished his second beer, and then went to the fridge for a third.
-
Ryan had an 'a-ha!' moment and he went upstairs to talk to Greg again. He knocked on the door, "Greg, don't isolate yourself, buddy. We miss you out here."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-20-2013, 09:55 PM

Torie shook her head. "Kevin, please. Put the da.mn drink down. You have a concussion and you don't need alcohol."
~
Greg reluctantly opened the door. "I am fine in here. I am doing that research for Torie and Alex."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 09:59 PM

Kevin looked at the unopened beer in his hand and then looked at Torie. "What are you, my mother? But fine. You're probably right." He set it back in the fridge, "Are you only telling me to do so though because you care about my health? Because I get this feeling that I must have really p*ssed you off the other night when I was drunk, and that's why you don't want me drinking."
-
"Find anything?" Ryan asked. He then took a deep breath, "I understand now why you were upset and I'm sorry that Heather did that, and I'm sorry I was unknowingly a part in it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 10:03 PM

She sighed. "Part of it is for your health but also, yes, you really upset me the other night." She replied, looking away. "The way you talked to me...it was just so unlike you."
~
Greg turned purple. "Oh...uh...don't mention. Seriously." He replied quickly. "And no, haven't found anything but if I do, I will be sure to let everyone know. Anything else?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 10:10 PM

"If I didn't already apologize profusely for that, know that I really am very sorry about that. If I ever drink too much and you're around, don't take whatever I say to heart. They say alcohol makes you honest, but for me it just makes me a total douche. You know I'm not like that."
-
"Are you sure you're g@y? I mean, I've had... thoughts about other men, but what guy hasn't? Maybe you're just confused?" Ryan tried his hardest not to sound insensitive, but he realized he may have been offensive, "I'm sorry if that was rude of me to ask."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 10:14 PM

"You degraded me, Kevin. That's kind of hard to get over and not take to heart. You said that you were going to call a se'x phone line but instead you would call your young girlfriend. You asked me to come over so we could basically f*ck and when I refused, you said I could at least talk dirty. How am I not supposed to take that to heart?" She replied, obviously still upset.
~
Greg sighed. "Yes, I'm sure." He mumbled. "If you excuse me, I have work to do." He added, shutting the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 10:22 PM

Kevin took a deep breath. He didn't know how to respond to that. "That certainly sounds more douche-y than normal for me... I get why you're mad, but maybe you misheard me or misinterpreted? I don't know - like I said, I don't remember calling you..."

He didn't forget what he said. He knew exactly what he had said to Torie, and him having a hard time responding was mostly him being unable to think of a good excuse. Drinking brought out the spoiled rich brat inside Kevin that he usually tried so desperately to hide.
-
Ryan once again sighed. This time he didn't leave though. He said through the door, "If you ever need someone to talk to, Greg, I'm here. I want us to be friends."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 10:26 PM

She shook her head. "...Whatever. I have homework to do." She replied, grabbing her earbuds and started to listen to music.
~
Greg sighed and opened the door. "We are friends, Ryan. Its...weird knowing that you know and with what Heather did...it just make things more awkward then normal for me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 10:31 PM

Kevin shook his head in frustration, when and got the bottle of beer he had put back in the fridge, opened it, and went back to the living room.
-
"We all love you though, Greg. Heather's not here, Mike and Ella went off somewhere alone, I don't know where Alex is... so it's just me and Janelle right now. Things don't have to be awkward, buddy. If anything, I'm flattered." Ryan laughed and gave Greg a big bear hug. =P
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 10:34 PM

Torie just watched him as she did her homework and listened to her music.
~
Greg turned purple and hugged him back. "Can't...breathe...." He choked out.

<3