Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-20-2013, 07:53 PM

"She seems like such a snob with her I'm standing up for my beliefs! I'm such a great person! bullsh*t. Ugh." The other girl rolled her eyes and started walking to class.

((We can skip to end of school day...? Or the Baxter/Torie thing?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-20-2013, 07:56 PM

((End of the day is fine))

Torie received a mix of emotions the rest of the day. Most were like the two she met earlier while some did stand by her. She still hadn't made any friends but a few acquaintances. She walked over to her locker, grabbed her school books, and then started to walk to Kevin's.
~
Janelle waited for the group at the usual spot.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 08:04 PM

Kevin had just gotten back from the corner store, when he had picked up a 6-pack of beer and returned all his empties. He sat down on the couch, turned on a basketball game, and cracked open a bottle before putting the rest in the fridge.
-
Ryan didn't have practice after school. He arrived after Janelle and asked, "Think Greg will show?" Ryan still felt bad for him and really did want to sit down and talk to the guy.

Ella showed up next. She didn't say much, she just waited.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 08:08 PM

Torie walked into the apartment. "Kevin, babe? I'm home." She said, dropping her bag at the door.
~
Mike showed up next followed by Alex.

Greg walked up to the group, actively avoiding Ryan and thankful Heather hadn't shown up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 08:14 PM

"Hey!" Kevin shouted over from the living room, "How was school?"
-
Heather had gone right to her house after school, and right down into her basement apartment so she didn't have to deal with her parents. She was feeling stressed and couldn't help herself - she decided to smoke a joint.
-
Ryan noticed Greg was avoiding him and still had no idea why.

Soon they were at Tories.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 08:16 PM

Torie walked into the living room and noticed the beer. "Do you have drink?" She asked, not answering his question.
~
Janelle went straight to the kitchen to make some food while Greg went up to his room.

Mike looked at Ella. "You want to lay down?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 08:22 PM

Kevin dodged her question as well. "Nice to see you too." He laughed and stood up, giving her a hug.
-
Ryan knew he should still leave Greg alone, but he was stubborn and when he felt bad about something he felt somewhat responsible for, he had to try and fix it. He went upstairs and knocked, "Greg, Janelle's making snacks. Do you want anything?"

Ella looked at Mike and giggled, "Do I want to lay down? I'm almost 3 months pregnant, not 9. I don't need bedrest."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 08:34 PM

She hugged him back. "Babe, do you really think you should be drinking tho? I mean, you just had a head injury."
~
"I'm good. Thanks." Greg shouted through his door. He was getting ready to skype his boyfriend.
~
He wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry." He replied, kissing her neck.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 08:40 PM

"It's just one beer." Kevin grinned and swept some hair out of Torie's face, "Thanks for caring though."
-
Ryan sighed, "Alright." He walked back downstairs and into the kitchen.
-
"Don't be sorry, Mike. I'm glad you care about me enough to ask. I like feeling cared for."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 08:49 PM

Torie sighed. "Fine. I'll put the rest in the fridge." She muttered, grabbed the rest of the pack and putting it in the fridge. "What have you been up to today?"
~
Greg sighed as well and then waited for Jason to answer his skype call.

A few seconds later, Jason's face appeared on the screen. "GREGGIE!" He said as his face lite up.

"Jase. How are you?" Greg replied, smiling.

"I would be better if you were here. I miss my nerd bird."

Greg laughed. "I miss you too, hobo. How is the trip around Europe?"

"Its good...I come back home in January, so I'll get to see you then. 6 months without you...its tough."

"I know what you mean, babe."
~
Janie had prepared a plate full of sandwiches.
~
Mike nuzzled her some more. "Want to watch a movie then?"

<3