Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-20-2013, 05:52 PM

"No, I should be fine. I'm feeling a lot better already just sitting here." Kevin smiled, "Have fun at school."
-
Ryan sighed and walked away. He headed to school, seeing Mike walk out of the door, and caught up to them.

Heather groaned, "Ugh, whatever. Just pretend you guys didn't get it."

She walked up to Greg's room and knocked on the door, "It's Heather. I'm sorry for... whatever I did."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-20-2013, 06:36 PM

Torie nodded. "I will be home sooner than you know it." She replied, kissing him. She smiled and then ran out the door, headed to the prep school. On the way she finished watching the video on her iPad.
~
Mike looked at Ryan. "Greg ok?"
~
Greg walked out the door, backpack in hand. "Just forget about it." He muttered, walking past her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 06:46 PM

"He didn't want to talk about it. He said he's fine, but I'm not that stupid."

"Hm." Ella mumbled.
-
Heather grabbed her own backpack and followed him, "Please don't take it the wrong way, Greg, I didn't mean to embarrass you. You shouldn't be embarrassed anyway. What I told you yesterday about being confident still applies."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 06:49 PM

Mike looked away. "Well, if he doesn't want to talk about it then don't worry. You can't do anything if he doesn't want to talk about it."
~
Greg turned and looked at her. "Look, just drop it ok. I told you that thinking you would keep it a secret but I guess I was wrong. Apparently you can't keep secrets so just forget I ever told you." He snapped, turning and walking away.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 06:57 PM

"Greg's a cool guy, I hate seeing him upset like that. I still don't get why he ran off."

"Who knows." Ella replied quickly.
-
Heather frowned. She decided maybe it would be best to let him be alone.

((We can skip to the end of the day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 07:22 PM

"Maybe he will eventually tell us. Right now, we have other things we can be focusing on."
~
Torie was soon walking into the Prep School. She paused at the doorway and looked around. She felt so out of place and began missing her friends even more so than usual. She hated going here, especially her senior year but...No..this has to be done. Pull yourself together and walk to your first class. They may not agree with what you are doing but they understand. The mission comes first.

She pulled out the map of the school and looked at her schedule. The school did block scheduling which meant she had 4 classes each day for 1.5 hours plus an hour long break for lunch. She pulled out her schedule:
Blue Days:
1st Hour: AP English-RM 306-Metlock
2nd Hour: Team Sports-Gym 1-Zoost
Lunch Break
3rd Hour: AP Biology-RM 113-Newton
4th Hour: Study Hall-Library-Parkton

White Days:
1st Hour: Mythology-RM 312-Kilton
2nd Hour: Math-RM 100-Becker
Lunch
3rd Hour: European History-RM 213-Price
4th Hour: World Religions-RM 211-Rose

Ok, so is it a blue or white day? She thought, unsure. She looked around at the walls, hoping it would be there. She saw a group of girls standing at their lockers and walked over. "Excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt but is it a white or blue day?" Torie asked.

Two of the girls turned around. One had short black hair with pink tips and dark make up on while the other girl remind Torie of Heather. She had straight blonde hair, natural make-up on, but a different demeanor. The blonde haired chick rolled her eyes. "Do you not pay attention or something? Its a white day." She paused as she looked at Torie. "Have I met you before because you look really familiar?"

"No, you haven't. I'm new to the school." Torie replied, not wanting to come straight out with being the resistance leader.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 07:28 PM

The black haired girl shook her head, "No, I'm sure I've seen you before too. Are you a celebrity or something?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 07:36 PM

Torie shook her head. "Nope. I'm not a celebrity, just an ordinary girl." She replied. "But, hey thanks for-"

"No..your the resistance leader." The blonde hair girl replied, shaking her head. "You're that stupid girl that thinks she change the world just by speaking out. The Program will prevail and you will be known as the fool who thought she could change things."

"At least I'm standing up for what I believe in." Torie replied. "What do you believe in? And would you do anything for that belief?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 07:41 PM

"I believe that you're a loser." The girl laughed, "But really, I'll stand up for what I do believe in, but my beliefs aren't foolish and stupid. I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to get to class."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 07:46 PM

Torie rolled her eyes. "And neither are mine. You may believe that the Program is this fantastic organization but Germany also believe that Hitler was the answer to their prayers. Look where it got them."

"Really, you are comparing the Program to the Nazi's. How desperate are you?"

"I'm not desperate. I'm determined. But have a great day and thank you for your help." Torie replied, grabbing her map and walking to Mythology.

The blonde hair girl raised her eyebrows. "Wow...what a piece of bullsh*t. And to think, we have to share a school together with her now."

<3