Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-18-2013, 08:53 PM

"That is seriously the last time I'm letting you use that as an excuse, missy." Kevin laughed and tickled her.
-
As they watch it, Ryan mentioned, "It sounds like they're talking about QD."

"But it's not quite solid." Ella sighed. "If only the volume was better."

"It's definitely better than no proof, though. The more we find, the better." Ryan said.

"Hey, Ryan?"

"What, Heather?" Ryan turned to face her.

"Can you take off your shirt and flex your muscles for a sec? Janelle here doesn't think you're as buff as her cousin and I think you're wayyyy more muscular than he is." Heather said with a smirk. She totally made that up just to get him to flex. xD

"Kind of... random. And Janelle's seen me shirtless enough times I would think she'd know, but fine. I'm not shy." Ryan smirked and took his shirt, flexing his muscles and biceps.

Ella blushed and looked away, "Oh my God, can we not gush over Ryan for one minute?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-18-2013, 08:58 PM

She squealed and started to laugh. "Kevin!" She squealed, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.
~
Greg turned red and stared at the ground, taking a couple peeks.

Janelle laughed. "Ok..ok...you are buffer than my cousin." She replied, playing along.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2013, 09:08 PM

Kevin let her go, "Maybe I should save the tickle fight until later when you're not running late for school. On the other hand... I love hearing that laugh." He picked her up and carried her over to the couch and tickled her more.
-
"Good. I work hard for this body."

"Oh, I know you do." Heather winked, "Mind if I check to make sure those abs aren't just for show?"

"You mean touch 'em? Sure, just, uh, remember I do have a girlfriend." Ryan laughed.

Heather walked over and rubbed his chest, and then his stomach, then his arms. "Oh my God, you are rock solid. Janelle come feel this."

Ella put her head down on the table and mumbled to Mike, "This is just pathetic."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2013, 09:10 PM

She started to squeal some more. "KEVIN!" She laughed. "I have school in 40 minutes and its a good 10 minute walk."
~
Janelle laughed. "I'll take your word for it." She replied, not wanting to step too far over the line.

Alex shook his head. "This is...something else."

Mike rubbed her back. "Its ok."

((g2g soon))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2013, 09:18 PM

"How long does it take you to get ready?"
-
"Seriously, rock solid." Heather ran her hand up and down his chest. "Somebody has to come feel so I don't feel like a idiot here. Greg?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2013, 09:22 PM

"About 30 minutes. I still have to do my hair, eat, and get dressed plus brush my teeth and put make up on." She replied, kissing him. "And I can't skip my first day."
~
Greg turned purple with a petrified look on his face and went running out of the room.

Janelle burst out laughing. "Nicely done, heather."

Mike raised a brow. "What was that all about?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2013, 09:29 PM

"No, I guess you shouldn't. Fine. I'll leave you alone and let you get ready." He kissed her, sat up, and flicked on the TV. "But when you come back from school, I am going to tickle you until you're begging for mercy."

-

Heather also burst into laughter, bending over and holding her gut. "Too freakin' funny."

Ella shook her head, "I know what you did. That was mean." She easily put the pieces together. Between Heather's strange behaviour, and watching Greg get so embarrassed, she only saw one conclusion.

Ryan raised a brow and put his shirt back on, "Did I miss something? Why'd he run out like that?"

Heather shrugged, but had a mischievous smirk on her face. "I don't think it was mean. And Ryan, why don't you go and ask him yourself? I'm sure he'd love to see you more than any of us."

"No, Ryan, don't." Ella quickly said. "You totally embarrassed Greg, Heather."

"I don't get it... Embarrassed of what?" Ryan blinked. "I'm going to go check on him. I'll be right back." And he left the room.

Heather laughed, "I love how dumb he can be - Ryan, I mean. Mixed with Greg's awkwardness, that was totally the best moment of my life. They would make the cutest couple ever."

"Firstly, that wasn't a 'best moment ever', it was mean, and secondly Ryan would NEVER go for that - can't get much more... hetero than Ryan." Ella rolled her eyes. "So don't bother teasing Greg like that."

"Ella! Are you saying Greg's g@y? Oh my god, that totally makes sense now." Heather faked surprise.

"Oh, shut the fudge up, Heather. You knew and you used it to embarrass him."

"No, I didn't! I thought he might want to feel Ryan up a bit. I'm a le'sbian, and even I couldn't resist, so I thought maybe a straight man would feel the same."

"Why not ask Mike or Alex then?" Ella folded her arms, "Oh, enough calling yourself a le'sbian. If anything you're bi, but I doubt you even like girls anyway. It's almost cool to be g@y these days."

"WOW. You sound like a homophobe."

"You're a racist, so f*ck you."

"Wow. Yeah, accuse me of lying about liking women and then randomly throw the race card when I call you a homophobe... Typical ghetto-"

"Just shut up, Heather. If you like women so much, break up with Quinton and go be with a woman. Oh, wait, you won't because you're NOT G@Y."

"Not true. I've slept with Janie at least 4 times."

Ella blinked, "Janelle, hopefully you don't mind Heather putting you two out there like that. But that's beside the point since you two aren't a couple and you probably don't want to be, Heather. What about the one day you and Alex conveniently didn't show up for school?"

"Whatever, Cole already knows anyway. And Alex and I only talked." She lied.

"Bullsh*t." Ella mumbled.

"What, Ella? I can't have a little fun?"

"A le'sbian wouldn't be sleeping with guys. I think you're just a sl*t who can't get enough from one gender, so they play both sides."

"Pot, meet kettle. At least I'm not knocked up at 16 by two different guys. Class act, you are. How'd you get Mike back anyway? F*ck him? I guess the best way to a man's heart is through his pants."

"And you wonder why everyone hated you... You're a b*tch." Ella muttered.
-

Ryan left the room and went to Greg's room. He knocked on the door, "Greg, it's Ryan. You alright, bro?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-19-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 12:08 AM

Torie smiled and kissed him. "Feel better. If you need anything, then just text me." She said, getting up and walking into the kitchen. She finished cooking the food and brought a plate over to him. "Here you go babe. I will be in the bedroom if you need anything." She said, before walking into the bedroom.
~
Janelle looked away. She didn't mind people knowing about her and Heather but..Ella made some good points. She couldn't stand the fact that Heather was choosing Quinton over her and that she knew he was going to hurt her...again.

Mike sighed. "Ella, hunnie, why don't we go upstairs? This isn't good for the babies.
~
Greg opened his door, red from head to toe. "Yeah..I'm fine. Thanks for asking." He mutter, looking at the floor.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2013, 07:27 AM

"Thanks. Breakfast looks delicious, Tor." Kevin smiled and then dug in to his food.
-
"No, I'm going to head to school." Ella said annoyed. She stood up and walked out of the room, grabbed her backpack, and left.

"Drama queen." Heather mumbled. "I don't see what the big deal is. I wasn't making fun of Greg, I was trying to get him some action. I thought he'd appreciate the sentiment."
-
"You sure?" Ryan raised a brow, "If you need to talk, I'm here for ya, man. It wasn't my fault, right? You're not, like, afraid of muscles or something?" He laughed.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-20-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-20-2013, 01:58 PM

Torie quickly got dressed and braided her hair. She soon walked back into the living room. "Anything I can get you before I leave?"
~
Janelle shook her head. "But that isn't Greg. He's shy and if he is only now letting someone know...well, then he didn't want the lot of us to know."

Mike nodded. "You need to apologize to him." He said, grabbing his bag and walking out after Ella.
~
Greg shook his head. "No..no I'm fine. And no, it wasn't your fault." He said, shutting his door.

<3