Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-18-2013, 12:09 AM

The scene replayed, at nearly full volume, although some parts were still inaudible:

Tim nodded and opened the office door, "Julie, would you mind taking Mrs. Freemon and her daughter Victoria on a tour around the school?"

The short-haired secretary nodded and stood up, "Yes, sir. Come, ladies, you will simply love it here. Let me show you around."

David was still leaning back against the wall. Once Tim had ushered the two ladies out and closed the door, David asked him, "What's this about, Tim? I would have much preferred to go [...] with my daughter."

"I only wanted to chat, David. We haven't [...] in far too long. Over 10 years, I believe."

"Yes, I-"

Tim asked him, "How did your [...] go? Last I remember you were working on that."

David shrugged, still leaning against the wall, "Fine. Actually, it worked too well."

"Too well? David, you sly dog, what do you mean by too well?" Tim teased.

David didn't have much of a reaction when he said, "They don't [...] in stores."

"Too [...]?"

"I suppose you could say that." David replied. "Tim, how about we talk about you instead of me? My life [...] that exciting."

"Sure it is! Much [...] mine. I live in a decent house with a decent wife and two decent children, making decent money. You've always been [...] than I am, Dave."

"Don't call me Dave." David glared, his voice tense. "I haven't [...] since I was a child."

"Oh." Tim was quite taken back by David's tone. "Sorry, yes, of course, David."

"You know what, Tim?" David walked over to him and pushed him into his chair. He leaned over the desk and whispered, "Don't use my first name at all. We were never friends, Tim. [...] were a loser. A nobody. Don't talk to me like I'm [...], because I am not [...], okay?"

"Yes, Mr. Rice. [...], I wasn't-"

"Wasn't thinking. You never think, do you, Tim? That's why I'm a multi-millionaire and you're not." David sneered and then straightened up. "Now, if [...], I am going to catch up to my daughter and fiancee."

David left the room and walked out.

-

"I'll probably need to stay awake all... all night. Although I am feeling slightly better... better now." Kevin said with a yawn. "I don't feel like... like vomitting."

(([...] are the inaudible parts.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-18-2013, 12:14 AM

((okie dokie))

Greg continued to play with it but this was the best he could do. He made a copy and sent it to Torie.
~
"Why don't we just double check." She said, hitting the assistance button.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2013, 12:18 AM

The nurse came into the room, "Yes? Is there a problem?"

"No... Just need to know how long to stay awake." Kevin said quietly.

"Oh. That's hard to predict. I would suggest checking your head every hour to see if the swelling around the area has gone down. Try to stay up as long as possible, I think another 4 or 5 hours should give it enough time, but it's better to wait too long than not long enough. Admittedly, not often do people die from sleeping with concussions, but it does happen the odd time, hence the precaution."

Kevin nodded. "Thanks..."

She nodded in response and said, "Anything else?"

((One more post after this for me))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2013, 12:20 AM

Torie smiled. "No. That was all that was needed. Thank you." She replied, turning on the TV.

((same here))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2013, 12:23 AM

The nurse turned and left the room.

Kevin sighed, "4 or 5 hours is a long time." He stared at the TV and watched, but it wasn't helping much to keep him awake and he passed out again.
-
Ella happened to be looking over Greg's shoulder, "Is that Alex and Torie's dad? He's pretty intimidating. I see why they're a little scared of him."

((We can skip ahead soon. I'll do tht in the morning if you don't next post. =P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2013, 12:37 AM

Torie shook him. "Kevin..Kevin, wake up."
~
Greg nodded. "I have a feeling that's not the worst he can do either."

((go ahead and skip to whenever. Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2013, 09:37 AM

((I'm only gonna skip the day for now so Torie and Alex can watch the tape with Mr. Baxter, and talk to Ryan))

Kevin groaned and woke up, "Thanks, Torie. This is going to be a long night..."
----

When Kevin had finally been able to go to sleep, he only had a couple hours before he had to get up and go to his condo. He was feeling a little better, but he still asked Torie to drive him to the condo so he could get ready for work and then drop him off at the Congress building. He let her borrow his car after, and told her to pick him up at 5PM.

He had taken off the gauze around his head, and he actually did look better than he had yesterday, but he did seem 'out of it'. He still felt a little dizzy and his vision still wasn't 100%.

Kevin walked into Shelly's office and put all the paperwork from the previous day on her desk. "I finished most of it on the way to work. I spent the night in the hospital. I, uh, had a concussion and had to be supervised because I kept passing out."

-

Ryan was up doing his workout in the living room. Ella was also awake, eating breakfast, and Heather was watching Ryan.

"You sure do work out a lot." Heather commented, staring at his naked upper body. Although she did prefer women, she certainly appreciated the male form - hence the comment about Kevin before and her ogling over Ryan now.

"Yep." Ryan replied, now doing one-armed pushups. "If you want to be an athlete, you need to take care of yourself."

"Kyle doesn't work out much." Heather said.

"Yeah, well he should. He's an extremely accurate quarterback, but he has trouble throwing the long ball. He's got a weak arm."

"I'll be sure to tell him. But are you sure you need to work out as much as you do? I mean, between your morning routine, your fitness class at school, and your football practices-"

"I wish I worked out more, actually." Ryan grunted as he did his final pushups, "48, 49... 50." He sat up and grabbed his bottle of water. He chugged half and then poured the rest over his head to cool off.

Heather watched as the water cascaded down his face and then down his chest and abs. She couldn't look away, it was... beautiful; like a work of art. xD "Was that necessary? There are showers in this mansion - at least 5 of them."

"No, I guess it wasn't." Ryan laughed. "That was for you."

Heather blushed - which was completely uncharacteristic of her, being such a confident and flirty person herself. Ryan grinned and walked into the kitchen, not bothering to put his top back on. Heather followed, but not to be creepy or anything, but because she was hungry. xD

"'Morning everyone." Ryan said with a grin.

Ella looked at him. No, she also stared at his body and blushed. "Ryan, I thought you left last night."

"No, well, yeah. But I came back early this morning to get some delicious breakfast." Ryan said, sitting down at the table. "Jane and my dad both work now, right, and they're both gone by 5AM, so breakfast at my place is whatever leftovers are in the fridge and last night they both went out for dinner so there was nothing."

Ella mumbled. "I believe the table has a no-shirt, no-service rule."

"In his case, I'll allow it. I'm sure Torie would if she were here." Heather giggled and sat down with the others.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-18-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2013, 06:35 PM

((sorry, woke up late for work))

Torie didn't like the idea of Kevin going to work but didn't express it. She watched Kevin leave and then started to get ready herself.
~
Shelly looked up at him. "How do you feel now?"
~
Janelle looked up and blushed. "Must you always walk around half-naked."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2013, 06:41 PM

"Dizzy. My vision's a little blurry too, but I should be fine." Kevin replied. "Ryan. Again. He really hates me for some reason."
-
"Gotta problem with it?" Ryan laughed.

"No." Heather responded.

"Yes. I do." Ella replied, "It's distracting."

"Fine. I'll go get dressed." Ryan said, grabbing a slice of toast and then walking out of the kitchen. He threw his shirt back on and walked back into the kitchen.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2013, 07:14 PM

"Hmm...I wonder why." Shelly muttered. "Why don't you go home? Get well and some sleep."
~
Janelle let out a sigh of relief. "Torie is incredibly lucky."

((sorry sis called))

<3