Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-17-2013, 11:08 PM

Kevin was pinching himself every time he started feeling tired.
-
Heather frowned, "I'm sorry. I... I don't want you to feel like my second choice or anything, just an alternate choice? I don't know, Janelle. I already have such a relationship built with him, I feel like by ending it I would be admitting I f*cked up. I love him too and I know he's done bad things, but he's... I don't know. I just can't stop going back to him. It's hard to explain. Oh, I went to check on Kyle earlier and he was kind of... freaking me out."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-17-2013, 11:16 PM

"Ok. I promise, but you need to call him. He needs to talk with you." Alex replied.

"I will try but I cannot blow my cover. Kevin finally realizes that I broke up with him." Torie replied.

"But who is more important? Or should I say what?"

"Don't you even start that. You know exactly what I am doing."

"Yes. Turning into Dad. You are becoming exactly like him but possibly worse."

"I am done with this conversation." Torie replied, turning back into the room.

Alex grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Don't lose yourself."

Torie glared at him and yanked her arm away from him, walking back into the room. "Kevin, how are you feeling?"
~
"How so?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 11:22 PM

"Fine." Kevin mumbled. "What did Alex want... want to talk about?"
-
Heather shuddered, "He was just plain wacky. Like, before he did crazy things while acting as normal as possible, but today he looked crazy. He told me we could be crazy together, whatever that means, and then talking about having creepy, unromantic, dreams about Ella? He didn't elaborate. It was totally weird."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 11:30 PM

"Just wanted to make sure I was ok." She said, stroking his face.

Alex sighed and walked out of the hospitals.
~
Janie shook her head. "Just be careful. He doesn't sound sane anymore."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 11:37 PM

"Victoria... uh." Kevin blushed, "Don't mean to sound... sound like a douche, but... but this is a private room and I... I have to stay up all night."
-
"No sh*t." Heather laughed. "He might get better though, once he's out of there. He hasn't been outside in a while and maybe he needs fresh air. Also, his family isn't too close - I doubt they visited him very much and I hadn't for a while, so he hasn't been around people much."

She realized she was making excuses for him, but that wasn't exactly new. She had always made excuses for his behavior.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 11:40 PM

Janie sighed. "Sure he will. Like I said before, I will believe it when I see it." She shook her head and walked out.
~
Torie blinked. "I don't understand."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 11:44 PM

Heather sighed and also left the room.
-
Kevin turned more red. "I, uh... Forget it. I was an @sshole drunk last... last night, I don't want... to be a sober @sshole too. Besides, I'm probably too... too injured for what I... what I was thinking."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 11:50 PM

Greg was out on his computer hacking into the program and getting the girls on the approved vistor's log for Anna. He was also looking into Larson's death and also hacking into the Prep school camera system.
~
Torie smiled and slipped on to the bed, cuddling up next to him. "We don't need to use up what little strength you have. Besides, we have plenty of time for that."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 11:55 PM

The cameras were full colour, and although they had volume, it was still difficult to hear.
-
Kevin ran his fingers through her hair, "I just need to stay awake. Any ideas on how to keep me awake, or are you just going to... going to hit me every time I fall asleep?" He laughed, "Of course, you'll need to stay... stay awake, too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2013, 12:00 AM

Greg started to play with the frequencies.
~
She giggled. "Why don't we see how long you need to stay awake before we make that decision, ok?"

<3