Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-17-2013, 05:11 PM

Ella and Ryan both looked over at Alex, hearing Torie's name.

"What's wrong?" Ella asked.

Heather walked in and took her shoes off. "Greg and I are back."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-17-2013, 05:25 PM

"Where are you?" Alex asked.

"I'm at the hospital but I'm fine. I had to take Kevin here because he had a gash in his head and was losing consciousness...Alex, what if he had die. What would have happened to Ryan if he died. Hell, he could still die." Torie replied, not taking any breaths.

"Hey, breathe Torie. He didn't die so don't worry, ok. Everything will be fine. Are you staying up at the hospital?"

"No, right now I am headed to Kevin's to get a change of clothes for him."

"Ok, then let me know when you get back up to the hospital and I will come up, ok."

"Ok...tell Greg to hack into the prep schools camera system and look into mr. Baxter's office. David and Baxter had a private moment and I want to know what happened."

"Of course. No problem. Talk to you soon." Alex said, hanging up. He turned to the rest of the group. "Torie is at the hospital with Kevin. Apparently, he was losing consciousness and had a gash in his head. She was freaking out because she was afraid he was going to die."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 05:32 PM

"Good." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Ryan, that's awful! Don't say that. Alex, tell Torie we send our regards and that Ryan's sorry." Ella said.

"I'm not sorry." Ryan replied, scrunching his nose. "He'll be fine. I only punched him once and hit his head against his car."

"Might not be much, but you're a big guy, Ryan... Things like this is why Torie might actually end up choosing Kevin in the long run." Heather shook her head.

"She WANTED me to go punch him."

"She didn't want you to nearly kill him!" Ella yelled.

"I didn't mean to!" Ryan protested.
-
The nurse was in the room with Kevin, keeping him awake.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 05:39 PM

"Ella is right, Ryan. My sister loves you but she won't want to be with someone who is always violent. You need to get that under control, both for your sake and for hers." Alex replied.
-
Torie was soon at Kevin's place. She quickly went up to his condo.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 05:44 PM

"She told me to..." Ryan sighed, "Whatever. I hope he doesn't die, but I'm not sorry for doing it."

Ella frowned, "Ryan, just... learn to restrain yourself, okay? That's it. end of discussion."
-
Kevin's empty beer bottles were still out on the table, all 12 of them.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 05:50 PM

"She told you to hit him, not nearly kill him. She's now freaking that if he does die what is going to happen to you." Alex replied.
-
Torie shook her head in disgust and walked into their room. She quickly grabbed some clothes and then headed back downstairs. She texted Alex her eta and then headed to the hospital.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 05:54 PM

"He's NOT going to die. Jesus f*cking Christ. I didn't f*cking mean to." Ryan grabbed his things and walked out, p*ssed off.

Ella sighed, "He needs to cool off."

"No sh*t." Heather agreed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 05:59 PM

Alex sighed and checked his phone. "I gotta go. See you guys in a bit." He said, walking out.
-
Torie was soon pulling up to the hospital. She grabbed the bag and walked into the hospital.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 06:06 PM

Kevin had passed out again and was being shaken by the nurse. "Stay awake. Mr. Ellingson." She called out the door for the doctor, "Dr. Khan, emergency!"

Dr. Khan rushed in and helped shake Kevin awake.

Kevin woke up and gently pushed them away, "I'm fine... I'm fine."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 06:12 PM

Torie walked into the room and dropped the bags on the floor. "Kevin!? What's going on?"

<3